suggestingtons! for jesse :)

Posted by sabre

1. Could we have the supermod list back please? I just realised how much I miss being able to click my name in the header when I'm trying to get to my profile. :(

2. Can we have the who's online list sorted alphabetically, please? It makes it a lot easier to navigate.

Posted by Klarth

3. Remember that stat page hack we had on the vB2? I want that back.

Posted by Alastor

I second 1 and 2, don't care about 3.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

#2 would be really helpful.

Posted by Xenos

I believe Jesse said awhile back that there were no hacks for number three to work out.

Posted by sabre

Yeah, that's true. Possible that someone could have made a new one though, and if there -is- one now it wouldn't go unwanted.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Da last thing I want iz it being easy for a hacker to see who has da power. If I do it to you, I'll have to do it to 13,810 other humanoides. :D:D:D:D

Da Who's online has been changed.

Posted by Oforia

Yeah, but you can still see the staff under view forum leaders, so removing the links up top doesn't really affect hackers.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Sabredog: Yeah, that's true. Possible that someone could have made a new one though, and if there -is- one now it wouldn't go unwanted.

We have a pretty good one that I installed yesterday. [URL="http://www.wireforums.com/forums/psistats.php"]Check out how it works.[/URL]

I miss those reputation blocks. :(

Posted by Poison

I miss reputation comments :cool:

Posted by Oforia

Yeah, poison I agree. I liked that feature.

Quoting Poison: I miss reputation comments :cool:

Man...I forgot about those :(

I miss the viewable rep. comments and the rep. boxes.

Posted by Hyper

here's a suggestion:

Protoman was rude to me. He was blatantly advertising his forum in this thread. That offended me. I thought it was quite rude of him to do that in a thread about making VGC better. Ban him!

Posted by Last Fog

For me the who's online is alphabetical.

And I also liked the comments.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Hyper: here's a suggestion:

Protoman was rude to me. He was blatantly advertising his forum in this thread. That offended me. I thought it was quite rude of him to do that in a thread about making VGC better. Ban him!

It was quite on topic. I was showing a statistics hack in action.

Posted by Hyper

So you choose to be even more rude by lying to me? Ugh.

edit: And good, the comments don't have HTML enabled anymore. :D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

hey awesome, comments are back ^^

Comments are back...now we need rep boxes back. :D

Then ill love you until the end of time Jesse.

Posted by Oforia

Rep Boxes were cool. I agree, Virtualrealityzone.

Posted by Last Fog

Yeah it's just not the same without those pointless green boxes to accompany those pointless numbers.

Remeber when you'd scroll over the boxes and some stupid comment would come up...

So and so has much to be proud of...
So and so is a glorious beacon of light...

Who wrote those anyway?

Posted by Jesse Smith

vBulletin.com did all that stuff!!! :D

Posted by Xero

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: I miss those reputation blocks. :(

The lil green dots? Yeah I love green :) Will you put them back along with the rep comments boxs jesse?

Posted by Klarth

There are at least 50 members here with so much rep that the green blocks would screw up the postbit.

No.

Also, pardon my artifacts, but...

Posted by Xero

Well usually, theres a max of 11 green squares on the profile, so no it wouldn't screw anything really.

Posted by Proto Man

Klarth, so what? I really don't see what it has to do with anything.

Anyhow, I too prefer the green dots.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Protoman]
Klarth, so what? I really don't see what it has to do with anything.
Kill your wretched abomination of a forum before it tears you a new one through your own wallet.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Klarth: Kill your wretched abomination of a forum before it tears you a new one through your own wallet.

No to the first part... and the last part about my wallet made no sense to me.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Klarth:

Quoted for the truth.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Jesse Smith: Da last thing I want iz it being easy for a hacker to see who has da power. If I do it to you, I'll have to do it to 13,810 other humanoides. :D:D:D:D
They can do it by going into Forum Leaders anyway - if you can -hack- a vBulletin, going into the Forum Leaders list is no trouble. And, there's also a huge moderator column down the right hand side, so getting rid of the super mod list is kind of redundant. There's been no trouble with hacking lately and I think the threat has gone, so can we please have it back up? I found it incredibly convenient.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Sabredog: I think the threat has gone.

I seriously doubt it... but oh well. As long as there is a VGC, there will be someone to hack it.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Protoman: I seriously doubt it... but oh well. As long as there is a VGC, there will be someone to hack it.

Well its been a while since Jesse had to shut down VGC, so lets hope it goes on. Maybe teh hackers got a life.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Flame ghost: Well its been a while since Jesse had to shut down VGC, so lets hope it goes on. Maybe teh hackers got a life.

OR MAYBE THEY COULDNT HACK IT BECAUSE THE LIST WAS A SECURITY HOLE HUH HUH WE HAVENT GOTTEN HACKED SINCE IT WAS TAKEN DOWN HAVE WE

caps lol

Posted by Xero

I dint know you did this. I was gone when you last got hacked, so thanx for telling me :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: Well its been a while since Jesse had to shut down VGC, so lets hope it goes on. Maybe teh hackers got a life.

Ack!!! Try not to wake the hacker!!!! grrrr!!!!! Let's keep him a sleep until he gets kissed by a princess!!!!

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Jesse Smith: Let's keep him a sleep until he gets kissed by a princess!!!!

Well, that Pyro_Princess person joined recently...

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: Ack!!! Try not to wake the hacker!!!! grrrr!!!!! Let's keep him a sleep until he gets kissed by a princess!!!!

Ban all the usernames with princess and it'll last ;)