Oh wacko. What have they done!?

Posted by Zeta

http://www.clavis.ne.jp/~sonic/segasonic/f2.jpg

*Points to Eggman*

O_O

Posted by Arcadios

What's his secret???
I like the new white hedghog but this isn't the first time I seen him.

Posted by Alastor

...his shirt looks different. What's the big uproar for?

Edit: Silver fails for another horribly generic and unnecessary character. :(

Posted by Ant

Eh, I have a feeling he won't be a main character at all though. More so just a side character that will end up having a big role in the end. Sonic of course will be the main, and then Shadow as the secondary role, taking more so the role of tails almost.

As for Eggman, he looks fine to me. Not as fat, taller. All of them seem to be taller looking.

Posted by Alastor

Yeah, they all have longer legs, but nothing's changed about Eggman that much. He's not that much thinner, it just seems that way since his shirt has changed position.

Posted by Arcadios

What they need to do is explain how Shadows still alive....or did they do that in "Shadow The Hedgehog"?

Posted by Dog

He's ugly.

Posted by Stalolin

It looks like the Silver Hedgehog is going to play a big role considering the amount of media they've got of him levitating stuff and flying. I assume that's what the director wants to bring forth. :(

Posted by Fate

Whatever happened to that famous code from the Genesis days where all those cool colors were optional? Namely, gold. It was gayed up in SA2.

Taller. More anime-like. I prefer it.

Posted by Zeta

He's got thunderthighs! He doesn't look like an egg anymore! He looks pregnant! ;_;

Posted by Klarth

I prefer this and will be purchasing an Xbox 360 accordingly.

Not for at least a year, though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: It looks like the Silver Hedgehog is going to play a big role considering the amount of media they've got of him levitating stuff and flying. I assume that's what the director wants to bring forth.

Silver's whole role in the game looks annoying as ****. Just another forgettable character that's going to be more of a hindrance than a success.

Posted by InYourAtmosphere

Looks like Sonic found himself a life partner.

Posted by Raptor

Looking closely, it almost appears as if Eggman has a tail.

Sonic is looking worse than ever these days.

Posted by Klarth

I reckon he looks a lot better than he did in the Adventure series...

Posted by Fate

That tail is definitely his jacket. I heard that at E3 Silver played better than Sonic, but the overall demo was disappointing.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Klarth: I reckon he looks a lot better than he did in the Adventure series...

Yes, but he will never look as good as he did here:

[IMG]http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/Archive/sb/Nov-2004/04-Sonic_the_Hedgehog.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by brownoystercult

the game looks promising.

Posted by Red

this isn't that big of a surprise sonic has changed far too much overtime that now it's just getting to be weird.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Protoman: Yes, but he will never look as good as he did here:

[IMG]http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/Archive/sb/Nov-2004/04-Sonic_the_Hedgehog.jpg[/IMG]

For once in your life, you posted something cool.

I have said it many times before and I will say it again: no character in any Sonic game has or will ever beat the original Sonic.