Hola

Posted by Delve

My name is Emery, but feel free to call me Delve--it's all the same to me. I'm 18 years old and attending the Art Institute of Los Angeles. My hobbies include drawing, video games, and roleplaying...just the basic intro. :3

I've known about this board for as long as I've known Crono, but never bothered with it until my ex-employer (Reno) decided to come along; there is an underline reason behind all this, but most of it is simply on a 'wild guess'. I'm taking advantage of the fact that this an entirely different board and the set up is entirely different from the current BBS I'm in and mod an rp section of. I find VGChat as an opportunity to prove my worth without limits--although I'm very fond of limits to begin with, considering that I'm an orthodox roleplayer..xD As far as activity goes, I doubt it would be so high with the exception of roleplaying--but I look forward to meeting VGChat members. :)

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Welcome to vgc. I hope you like it here. :D

Posted by Kanashuri

Welcome to HELL! People dont know what I am I give you a good luck to hopes you figure it out before they

Posted by Delve

Thanks for the warming welcomes.

Posted by Boner

Wow. Someone that actually has a brain.....nice!

Welcome aboard.

Posted by Corrupt

I'm not too big on RPing, nor are most of the people I know, but you seem like one of the "above average" types. Hey, why not prove your worth even further by sticking around? Great introduction, by the way. Welcome.

Posted by Delve

Quoting Opeth: Wow. Someone that actually has a brain.....nice!

Welcome aboard.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Quoting Corrupt: I'm not too big on RPing, nor are most of the people I know, but you seem like one of the "above average" types. Hey, why not prove your worth even further by sticking around? Great introduction, by the way. Welcome.

Is there a specific thread section you want me to look into?

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Delve: Is there a specific thread section you want me to look into?

Nope; as far as I'm concerned, you can do whatever the hell you want. Not like it's up to me, anyway. Just enjoy yourself.

Posted by Ant

HELLO FELLOW CALIFORNIAN! WELCOME ABOARD THE VGC CREW! WITH AMAZING GRAMMAR SKILLZ LIKE THAT I'M SURE YOU'LL FIT IN PERFECTLY!

Posted by Delve

Grammar skills? Woah, you're giving me too much credit..o.o;

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Welcome to the site Emery.

Don't worry, no one knows you know me here.

EDIT: OH SHI-

Posted by mis0

Hello, and welcome to VGC. I'm Miso, and feel free to PM me if you need anything.

Posted by Last Fog

Is it just me or has this place been getting a whole lot of decent new members lately?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Well, we had Keytard, Drewboy, Mr.Nintendo, and a bunch of 6 post retards. So yeah, LOADS.

Edit: Welcome to VGC, bud. :D

Posted by Delve

[COLOR="Silver"]

Quoting Misoxeny]Hello, and welcome to VGC. I'm Miso, and feel free to PM me if you need anything.

Yes, now give me a cookie.

Quoting Last Fog: Is it just me or has this place been getting a whole lot of decent new members lately?

What’: Well, we had Keytard, Drewboy, Mr.Nintendo, and a bunch of 6 post retards. So yeah, LOADS.

Edit: Welcome to VGC, bud. :D

Aye, Thanks for the welcomes. :3[/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

Hi, I'm Klarth. Have fun and stay the **** away from Sean The Wife-Beater.

[quote=Delve]
What’s your definition of descent?
A JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting SapphireRose: Well, we had Keytard, Drewboy, Mr.Nintendo, and a bunch of 6 post retards. So yeah, LOADS.
Drewboy isn't new at all, and I dont see Mr. Nintendo doing anything wrong.

[quote=Delve]What’s your definition of descent?Literate, of course.

Posted by Delve

I wouldn't worry too much about Sean, I hated him when I first started talking to him--he was very annoying and sucked all the fun out of things. I'm quite neutral now, so he's nothing compared to real idiots. Right Sean? *Nudge*

Haah, I've only been here a few days and I'm already getting jumped by a member in this thread: http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=14613

It's all fun in games, until someone gets hurt. D: *Snicker*

In this case, his 'interest' in celebreties has been sabotaged.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Delve: I wouldn't worry too much about Sean, I hated him when I first started talking to him--he was very annoying and sucked all the fun out of things. I'm quite neutral now, so he's nothing compared to real idiots. Right Sean? *Nudge*

Haah, I've only been here a few days and I'm already getting jumped by a member in this thread: http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=14613

It's all fun in games, until someone gets hurt. D: *Snicker*

In this case, his 'interest' in celebreties has been sabotaged.

You got your intro... Leave this place at once! ;)