Which is your favorite Final Fantasy scene?(It can be all FF)

Posted by NEMI

From FFVII:When Cloud and his crew are escaping from Shinra Building and the end.
From FFVIII: The beginning of the game,when Squall is escaping from the giant robot, the dance with Rinoa and the end of course.
From FFX:All of them.
From FFX-2: All of them too,the most 1000 Words video.

:bounce: :angel: :-D

Posted by Arcadios

Final Fanatsy IV-When Cecil had to fight his former Dark Dragoon self.
Final Fantasy VII-When Cloud had seen Areith get stabbed then you had to fight a peice of Jenova and then had to put her in the middle of the lake.
Final Fantasy X-"A city dead for a thousand years. A city I had to see with my own eyes. The end of Yuna's journey. The final chapter in my story."
Wow NEMI your getting really creative with these threads and I like them. :)

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74:
Wow NEMI your getting really creative with these threads and I like them. :)

Thanks for the compliment!!!
:cool: :bounce: :D

Posted by Roxas Lover

I like this new thread NEMI.
FFVII - When Cloud put Areith in the middle of the lake.(I cried a lot during that part)
FFVIII - So many to choose from,I guess I would pick the dance with Rinoa.
FFX - All of them.(that game is one of my favorites)
FFX-2 - All of them too.(that is another of my favorite FF)

Posted by Arcadios

Copy cat!
lol
You guess should post here.

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=280132#post280132

Posted by NEMI

[QUOTE=Roxas Lover]I like this new thread NEMI.
FFVII - When Cloud put Areith in the middle of the lake.(I cried a lot during that part)

Glad that you like this thread!!! And about the crying part... I cried too,also cried at the end of FFVIII, so don't worry lol!!! :-D

Posted by Roxas Lover

But it's true those are my favorite.I have to go back and replay the FFs it has been awhile since I played all of them and I need to find and buy another copy of FFVIII since mine broke.
FFAC - My favorite scene in that movie is all the parts with Reno(he's so funny in that movie).

Posted by Zeta

Kefka vs. Ghestal in FF6, as well as when Celes stabs Kefka before that.

Posted by Xenos

This doesn't belong in this board -this is the Kingdom Hearts board. If you want to talk about anything related to Final Fantasy, please post it in the RPG section. Thanks.

Posted by HELLbillie

Aeris being killed by Sephiroth in FF7
Opeing FMV in FF8
Cloud giving the balck materia to sephiroth and the summoning of meteor in
FF7

Posted by Forgotten Soul

I must say the 'BEST' scene was when Cloud let Aeris float the the bottom of the lake.

However my favorite, to be honest, would probably be near the end of FinalFantasyIX when Zidane is running through the Tree of Lifes vines and ****; pretty sweet if you ask me, although that was far from my favorite FF game. Just so you readers are aware of that :).

Posted by Fate

The home video at the end of FFVIII. It was the most endearing thing, having to go through all the pain and loss and death so they can all be happy at the end. Kind of bittersweet.

Posted by Zeta

Lindblum getting nuked or whatever by Atomos.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

FF1 - Hah, no really.
FF2 - Again...
FF4 - "A monster..." "Where!?!"
FF5 - Anything involving the hydra. He was so cool :(
FF6 - Terra's first transformation into Esper form
FF7 - When the weapons emerge from the crater.
FF9 - First time you see Tantalus's ship. Dang.
FF10 - Opening Blitzball scene

I hope that others remember that Final Fantasy VII was not the first FF game..

Either way, this is a neat thread!

Posted by GameMiestro

My favorite (unintentional) scene was hacking my way to the Chamber of the Seal in FF2, only to discover that Ultima really, really sucks.

Posted by kinco

I agree with NEMI on FF7. By thus far, I think the most heart-touching FF moment for me was when Tidus jumped off the airship. I mean, the bond the developed between he and Yuna was so beautiful.

Posted by NeXidala

I liked the beggining sequence of FFX-2. It was pretty cool.

Posted by Red

FFX the whole scene when Tidus explaions that this is his story " it'll go the way I want or I'll end it here"

FFIX the entire part where Zidane is walking from room to room limping and feelign like crap telling the party to go away and crap..I rly loved this scene, the thigns each character says, the way Zidane's limping through the place, the music to tie in with the mood...brilliant I loved it.

hmmm well accually those are more of cut-if it's the FMV's your talking about then...pretty much every FF FMV is superb!

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Final Fantasy IX:

The most memorable scene happens towards the end of the game, when Zidane is trying to find out who he really is. He tries to leave his friends behind, angered and confused, but they insist on staying with him and show him he's not alone. Just by listening to the song [URL="http://youtube.com/watch?v=43FtVB_CBaM"]"You are not alone"[/URL] (which accompanies the scene) reminds me how touching that moment was.

Final Fantasy VII:

For me, every single second of this game was great. Literally every dialogue and every moment had me entertained from start to finish. There are the really memorable parts like when Aeris dies :( , when Cloud encounters Sephiroth for the last time or when Nanaki (Red XIII) finds out his father wasn't really a coward but a hero, just to name a few. It was also fun to play and there is absolutely nothing i don't like about this game.[/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

Final Fantasy VI:

The ending. I thought the scene with Terra at the front of the Falcon was pretty ****ed cool.

Final Fantasy VII:

Closing the emulator after racking up 40 hours of playtime and downloading Xenogears instead. Ahhh, it felt great.

Posted by HELLbillie

Klarth do the rest of us a favour. We get the idea that you don't like FF7 so stop winging about it. geese you winge more than tidus!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Cruxis

Well, I have all the final fantasy's so I can Think of about 200 FMV's (literally) but if I had to limit it to Three scene's. I would have to say I most enjoyed every second of the last battle at the end of Final Fantasy X-2 (most of you never made it that far), I also enjoyed the real FFX-2 ending inwhich Tidus was reunited (for real this time) with Yuna, most of you probably dont remember this either because you had to complete the game on 100% to unlock the Secret ending, Finally I very much enjoyed the scene at the end of Disc 3 of Final Fantasy VIII in which, Squall and Rhona are alone within the space ship, which is being hurdled towards the earth. This scene was more of a quiet/reflective love scene, but after hours of fighting I really enjoyed it.

Posted by Zeta

FF5 Exodus vs Galuf battle. ****ing awesome how Galuf doesn't give up the fight, even at 0 HP, no matter what spell Exodus uses. The man gets hit with a Flare-Holy-Meteo combo, for ***'s sake.

Posted by GameMiestro

Victory dance after every battle in the early FF's.

Posted by Zeta

('_'V) ^('_' ^) ('_'V) ^('_' ^) ('_'V) ^('_' ^) ('_'V) ^('_' ^)

Posted by Kit

I liked all of the Ultros scenes in Final Fantasy VI.

Posted by GameMiestro

I also love it when the characters in FFII flick you off when they're waiting to cast a spell. I swear Minwu is saying "f you" when he's doing it.

Posted by Zeta

Hahaha, I have that same reaction whenever Edgar is preparing magic in FF6. Plus there's that finger wag sprite he does in some scenes that looks like the middle finger.

Posted by Breakman

I'd say my favorite scene in any FF, off the top of my head, is Galuf vs. ExDeath in FFV.

"You have 0 hp... WHY WON'T YOU DIE?! *METEOR* *HOLY* *FLARE* AAAAAAAAGH *SCREAMS AND RUNS AWAY*"

Well, that's how it SHOULD have happened.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

I'm going to agree with the Ultros scenes in FFVI... I'd buy the upcoming FFVI remake just to see how those play out in 3D.

Posted by Mefossa

Final Fantasy IX the video where Bahemut goes up against Alexandre.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

My favorite cinematic scene is weapons emerging from the crater in FF7, tied with the opening scene from FF8.

But my favorite scene from any FF games is the Opera House scene in FF6. Easily.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

FFVI: The opera scene, and the ghost train were 2 of the things I remember most.

FFIV: Cecil becoming a Paladin, finding out the truth about Golbez.

Posted by Nihilus

I liked the scene where the Ragnarok crashes into the Lunatic Pandora in FF8 and it's giant mechanical arms reach out grab hold of the ship. Also Bahumet Zero from FF7, the graphics were astounding at the time.

Posted by Poco

they all sucked and anyone with an emotional attachment to any of them should die

Posted by Klarth

the scene in ff7 when aeris-san dies

i cried for hours it was so sad :(:(

Posted by Xero

I would go for...The beginning scene of FF6. It's the only scene that made me want to finish a FF game to see what happens later.

Posted by Nihilus

When Aeris died I was mad more than anything. All that wasted time leveling her up. crazy

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Why'd you bother to level her? She's useless and annoying.

Posted by Nihilus

Well if you play the game without the guide the first time around you dont see it coming. I know most are scared to play a game without a FAQ.

Guides aren't cool, especially if you haven't played the game before. Most people I know don't use them.

Posted by Nihilus

Therefore the first time you play your bound to level her up. You just dont see it coming.

She's useless and annoying, therefore I didn't bother to level her up the first time I played. ;)

Posted by Dark Seth

FF2/4 when the gigantic robot comes and everyone that you once battled along side comes back after being injured and everything and you can use any of them to fight with. its great.

Posted by WillisGreeny

The best put together ending was FF6 IMO

As for favourite scene, I would have to go with Celes singing in the operah house(FF6). Awesome bit.