Re: Requests to ban current Mods, or blog mods, for a day.

Posted by Hyper

I recommend you keep Judge banned. For no real reason. :D

(kidding)

Posted by Xenos

So you have to act like a flaming pacifist 100% of the time ...? If that is the case, I doubt there will be a lot of regulars that aren't banned. :P

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Xenos: So you have to act like a flaming pacifist 100% of the time ...? If that is the case, I doubt there will be a lot of regulars that aren't banned. :P

Not necessarily. There's middle ground.

Posted by Xenos

Define.

Posted by Hyper

I shouldn't have to. You'll know when you're being too much of a cock.

Posted by Xenos

But you know those people won't. I talked to them and they want a set "guideline." Rude is subjective.

Posted by Hyper

No, rude isn't subjective. It's rude to call someone a cockmongering jewback when you don't know them. It's rude to be a jerk to a new member just because they aren't the best at typing or using a forum. A simple "Welcome to VGC!" is enough.

Posted by Xenos

Say that to them and see if they will listen. Hey, I personally don't care or argue, but they don't agree with it, and "they" is a considerable amount of members.

Posted by Iris

As long as we can't get in trouble for yelling at people for spamming or generally being idiots.

Of course, we shouldn't go overboard.

Posted by Kodachi

Cool, there's a flame board that welcomes rudeness. How about that?

I wouldn't want the Judge in charge of "reforming" new members, anyway. He still needs some reforming, himself. I'm well aware that he will hear about this. :)

Posted by Stalolin

the judge *oscar*

Posted by Dexter

plz give me da powah, jessi

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xenos: But you know those people won't. I talked to them and they want a set "guideline." Rude is subjective.

For starters, don't be like The Judge!!

Posted by Fate

I still don't think any of you are willing to ban Trigger for her rudeness. I think it's called playing favorites? Yeah. **** this rule. It won't work. Judge is just a target, so all this uproar over his ban is just funny.

Posted by Jesse Smith

When she makes a rude post, post a link to one of her posts in the new sticky and find out!! :D I'll gladly do all the bans for this, as you saw with even Dexter geting banned for testing me!!!! :(

Posted by Klarth

How about rudeness from newbies directed at older members? I was pretty offended by [url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=271736&postcount=6]this[/url] (comment on my sig when I was actually asking for proper critique).

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Fate: I still don't think any of you are willing to ban Trigger for her rudeness. I think it's called playing favorites? Yeah. **** this rule. It won't work. Judge is just a target, so all this uproar over his ban is just funny.

There was uproar? Lame. It was just a day.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Klarth: I was pretty offended by [url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=271736&postcount=6]this[/url].

er, he was bashing your signature, not you!!!!! In my book evey signature with an image su.... :D:D:D:D

Posted by sabre

Quoting Xenos: But you know those people won't. I talked to them and they want a set "guideline." Rude is subjective.
How's "when everyone else can see quite plainly that they have their head so far up their backside that it's actually coming out of their mouth" for a guideline?

Posted by Ant

Everything seems to be fine now. So, yeah. Hoorah.

Posted by Klarth

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=282002#post282002

Ban those two

Posted by Jesse Smith

er you posted that in da wrong thread. There's da sticky up there!!! Bebop has been banned, and the other dude was replying to him.

And be nice to the KH Nintendo dude, as he's still a newbie!!!! :D

Posted by Klarth

...I was kidding...

Posted by Speedfreak

Hey, if I just delete n00b posts and threads without giving a reason just because I can't be arsed to explain to every total frigging moron how a message board works will that get me banned?

If a n00b comes in flaming and I kick his *** will I get banned for that, too?

I just want to clarify.

But to be fair, Jesse, this board is the only board I know of where people join up without understanding how to use a message board, spam on their first post or expect everyone to treat their opinion as golden. Cut us some slack here.