THE KOH VENTURES SOUTH

Posted by KoH

That's correct! Don't pass up this chance to meet the KoH lord of limitless power!

I'm venturing out of "the nestegg" for a small road trip going south from my current location of Concord, CA (near SF). So I'm gonna be stopping by to meet some VGCers. Reason? I'm graduating from high school, road trip seems appropriate.

So, here are possible dates of my arrival through arrival.

June 30th to July 5th. (Maybe.)
July 6th to July 10th.

Only real dates I can think of. And I could really use a place to crash guys, save me some mulah on hotels. If none offer a place for the KoH man to get some shut-eye, then the KoH lord will have to seek aid with a friend from up here to split hotel costs. Either way's cool.

So if you are interested in meeting the might KoH, place your name in this thread for reference so that the KoH may plan out this road trip of fantasies of lore.

Posted by The Judge

You can stay at Ant's. I give you permission. :cookie:

Posted by Lord of Spam

florida is farther south than any faggot california

come here instead and we'll party hard

Posted by The Judge

In a car? Hope you got ten bux.

Posted by Lord of Spam

if one could drive from cali to fl, or vice versa, for ten bux, I'd have been to cali already, and shat on you. Right on your face. While you were asleep. And ant was fapping in the background.

Posted by mis0

You could drive there on $10 assuming you steal the other $490 of gas you'll need.

Posted by mis0

Do you fail to grasp basic geography? You're farther away than Florida, where he is not willing to travel. KoH will not bestow his awesomeness on you ever. You fail.

And GTFO my DA.

Posted by KoH

:(

Bad news... plans been postponed till DECEMBER. NAAAWWW. I know.

Sorry dudes, but I'll visit "y'all" in dec. then move east towards AZ for the H man, then all the way East to PA when I move there.

Posted by sniper

Quoted post: then move east towards AZ for the H man

HEROIN