New Unannounced MegaMan game for DS!!

Posted by CS Ryan

Check out the images from the latest CoroCoro magazine on [url]www.atomic-fire.com[/url]. It seems to be an evolution of the Battle Network/EXE series.

Posted by Zeta

That might be an older Lan... >_>

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: That might be an older Lan... >_>

[COLOR="Black"]
That looks like his son, don't you remember that Lan and Mayl at the end of MMBN6 get married? At least thats what I read.[/COLOR]

Posted by Zeta

have not played, or payed any attention to 6.

wtf aren't they 12, or around there? O_o

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Its when you finish the game.
They tell what happens in the future.

I think they said that Chaud gets a wife too.
And Yai with the big dude start dating. ( Dex is his name?)[/COLOR]

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I think you'll now be able to do real jack in's now.

Posted by Minesweeper

ZOMGZOMGZOMG! Glee and rejoicing! *is shot* x_X;

I kinda figured they weren't ditching the series entirely. Or at least, I hope this new one follows EXE. The EXE series is my favorite. It's disappearance would make me very upset. D=<

Oh, I heard somewhere (insert possible spoilage here ->) [spoiler]in the Japanese version, in the ending it says Netto and Meriu's son's name is Raito. (Rate? O_o; ) So, could this new guy be Raito?! But, I also heard somewhere that Rockman's wandering around in a Copyroid at the end, too. Maybe the "new" guy is actually Rockman!? =O And does Chaud have kids, too?! The fangirls will riot. XD[/spoiler] O_O;

[quote=Phantasma]And Yai with the big dude start dating. ( Dex is his name?)
Bweh? Yai and Dex? O_O; Ohmigawd, what would their kids look like? XD

Posted by Minesweeper

For those too lazy to check Atomic Fire (shame, shame!):

Pictures! Bad ones, but pictures, nonetheless!

-Edit- Stupid links. -.-;; [url=http://www.atomic-fire.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1150251757&archive=&start_from=&ucat=5&]This page[/url] has the links to all the images. It should work. ^^;

And here's a big quote telling about the game:
[quote]-Message from the EXE dev. team-

We the EXE team, who have worked on the Rockman EXE series for six years, have begun development on an increasingly new Rockman.

Rockman is generally a game that pursues the image of a hero who connects with the times. With EXE, a hero who was program in the cyberworld was born by drawing a time of networks where things like cell phones and the internet became natural.

However!... The flow of time is swift, you know. The evolution of the cell phone made it like an all-purpose item with which even things like music and television can be enjoyed with no known limits. Game machines also aren't out. It is a wireless age that, even by seeing the Nintendo DS so that you can understand, people are connected even without link cables. One keyword was found in such a time of continuing evolution. That keyword is radio waves! With radio waves, cell phones transform into anything, and handheld gaming devices have connected people.

As the cyberworld was visualized with EXE, this time, though it is real, we'll draw the invisible radio wave world. The radio waves that are flying all around you throught the world. Usually, various people are in fact flying about there where nobody notices...! It has been decided we'll create an active hero in that world.

All of us in the development staff want to do our best and look forward to the day we can deliver to everyone a new type of data action RPG!

-The world of the new Rockman-

The radio wave world has become the stage!

Hundreds of years beyond the era of Rockman and Netto's activity, the cyberworld inside of various electronic devices are not connected with cables, but rather wirelessly... That is, it's shifted to an era of radio waves. For example, how do things such as television broadcasts and portable mail reach people without cables? Seemingly, spreading around this real world is an invisible radio wave path called the "Wave Road" where various data goes back and forth!

Various incidents arrise in this radio wave world, and throwing himself into this world is the protagonist Rockman! Just what is the that's being unfolded on this stage where the real world and radio wave world are mixed?! Wait for the follow-up report that will make everything clear from now!
GLEE! <3

So, it's a hundred years later. Meaning, it's not Raito. T_T May still be a Hikari decendant, though. >.> Someone mentioned that it just screamed EXE X, and I kinda have to agree. XD

Discuss! >=O

Posted by Zeta

There'd better be Maverick Navis. I want ChillPenguin.exe!

Posted by Minesweeper

That'd be... cool. *brick'd* xP

Just a thought - since the so-far unnamed hero seems to be based on, or influenced by Greiga (either from a design stand-point or a storyline stand-point), mebbe the villain, or this series' equivilent of Enzan, is influenced by Faltzer? =O

It seems to have Metools, so I approve thusfar. =D

Posted by CS Ryan

Quoting Minesweeper:
It seems to have Metools, so I approve thusfar. =D

Of course there are Mettaurs. It can't be called a MegaMan game without them.

Posted by Dark Link

WHAT'S WITH THESE NAMES!?

[quote]In addition, it appears via some recent news reports that Capcom has revealed the new title for the upcoming Rockman DS game, calling it "Rebirth: Rockman ZN". If this is the actual name, well, I guess we can expect gaming publicatons to start poking a little more fun at the naming variations Capcom has been using for recent titles for our Blue Bomber.

ROCKMAN ZN!? WTF!?

Posted by Zeta

ZERO NETWORK? THEY'RE SKIPPING BATTLE NETWORK X?

Posted by Stalolin

MIGHT AS WELL JUST CALL THE GAME REBIRTH: ZERO ZN

That or it's like, two letters, two screens. Sort of like DS.

Posted by Roxas23857

Yeah but I think that the person in the pics. is Patch...Lan's son his name is Patch at least that is what they say it is at the end of Megaman Battle Network 6.
------------
To get Anubis in MMBN6 what do I need to do?
I only did this because nobody paid attention to my other post.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Roxas23857: Yeah but I think that the person in the pics. is Patch...Lan's son his name is Patch at least that is what they say it is at the end of Megaman Battle Network 6.

*ahem*
[quote]Hundreds of years beyond the era of Rockman and Netto's activity, the cyberworld inside of various electronic devices are not connected with cables, but rather wirelessly...
So no, not Patch. Unfortunately. xP

As for Anubis, I have it, but I don't recall off-hand where I got it. I think it's in Purple Mystery Data in either the Undernet (prol'ly Area2), or the Graveyard. It might be behind an elemental door. <.<

Posted by Roxas23857

Ok so how do you get passed the gate in Undernet 2 to get to Undernet 3? It needs a password and I don't know what it is.

Posted by CS Ryan

Under3 dosen't exist. Which Under2 door are you talking about. The one in the top right corner is to UnderZero and the door opposite the UnderBBS is to the Graveyard, where I'm positive the Anubis chip is (it's behind an element door).