Final Fantasy is AWSOME!!!

Posted by Sephiroth89

I like Final Fantasy, and who dosen't? FF7 is the best I think because of Cloud. Cloud is like the coolest FF char. ever. Plus did ya'll see 'em in Kingdom Hearts. They realy realy made him look cool there. Whos your favorite char.? Why?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

FVII sucks.

Posted by Zeta

Cloud and Sephiroth are horrible excuses for characters. Kefka ftw.

Posted by Sephiroth89

No way man, I mean sure FF7 didn't have the best graphics, and it had a few things wrong with it but what PSX game didn't have a few messups here and there. Plus you can't tell me that the new FF7 they're comin out with for PS2 dosn't even remotely intrest you at all?!

Posted by Zeta

No interest for it at all. Infinitely more interested in FF3DS.

Posted by Sephiroth89

Quoting Zeta: Cloud and Sephiroth are horrible excuses for characters. Kefka ftw.

Comon ya'll give 'em a little bit of credit. They arn't horrible excuses for char. how can you even say that. plus what does Kefka ftw mean?

Posted by Zeta

Kefka for the win.

He's the villain of FF6 and easily one of the best characters in the FF series.

Posted by Sephiroth89

Quoting Zeta: No interest for it at all. Infinitely more interested in FF3DS.

None at all, wow. Oh, just so ya know just cuz i said "Final Fantasy is AWSOME!!!" don't think i am a FF nut I like Devil May Cry & Kingdom Hearts like a million times more than I like Final Fantasy, I was sayin it was a cool game to play. Or at least i think so.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Sephiroth89: No way man, I mean sure FF7 didn't have the best graphics, and it had a few things wrong with it but what PSX game didn't have a few messups here and there. Plus you can't tell me that the new FF7 they're comin out with for PS2 dosn't even remotely intrest you at all?!

If you didn't know, you know that the new one coming out is going to feature Vincent right? As the main character. It looks interesting.

Posted by Sephiroth89

Thank you, finaly someone on my side. And no, i didn't know that, awsome. Thanks for tellin me.

Quoted post: If you didn't know, you know that the new one coming out is going to feature Vincent right? As the main character. It looks interesting.

it's supposedly terrible.

Posted by Ant

Really? Well isn't that a **** shame. :(

Posted by Pvt.Sarnate

I'm pretty much a FF geek myself. I am replaying FFVII all over again because FFVII Advent Children made me miss the game. "Cloud and Sephiroth are a poor excuse for characters" is no fact, its an opinion, I actually found Cloud and Sephiroth's background most interesting, but thats just me. Kefka from FFVI was pretty cool too but I dont find him to be the best character, I've always found Cecil or Terra to be the best. Also, FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus hasent been released yet, gotta wait till it's released before you can even judge it, otherwise, all you are doing is prejudging it with ignorant comments.

Posted by Ant

lol how do I shot already out in japan? idk lol.

Quoted post: Also, FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus hasent been released yet, gotta wait till it's released before you can even judge it, otherwise, all you are doing is prejudging it with ignorant comments.

You sure are a big FF geek, my gosh.

Quoted post: "Cloud and Sephiroth are a poor excuse for characters" is no fact

It's a fact. They're bland, boring, and unoriginal.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Tallah would OMGWTFPWN all over Cloud and Sepheroth. :D
Him, Vivi, and Freya. :D

INCOMING RYU HAYABUSA ALL COMERS ARE DEATHED!

srsly, fancy summons are no match for ninpo and crazy ninja attacks. It's a fact. Look it up.

Posted by Klarth

FFVII is a pathetic game. Go play FFV.

Or better yet, Chrono Cross.

Posted by kratoss

dudes and gals i know all about all and i say final fantasy vii is the best but thats probly cause i played it first thn i played ff ix and i think i liked it better

Quoted post: thn i played ff ix and i think i liked it better

If you had any credibility to begin with, that's where you would have lost it.

Posted by kratoss

well im not sure wich one i liked better but right now id rather play ffvii thn any other game i LOVED that game the characters were the best the only reason i liked ffix better is cause its got better graphix and i played them both ages ago when i was young and stupid i do like ffvii better but ffix is the 2nd best

Posted by kratoss

and ryu hayabusa is a crappy ninja kizamae is 10 times better
(kizamae is from the japanese tv show naruto)

lol just leave this site

Posted by kratoss

neg any ways ffvii is the best one

Posted by Klarth

my favoritute finel fentasy chracter is super sayisan 10092 goku
hes from the japenese tv drama "mega ball z"

Posted by kratoss

wow ur funny cause i totaly get that
cause u kno goku being in final fantasy
BTW ur a noob

btw he was mocking you, nub. ****ing get out.

Posted by kratoss

u think im a f*cking sh*t c*nt like u i kno that
so shut the f*ck up before i chuck ur dumb *** of a bridge

That's nearly impossible to do over the internet. But have fun trying.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=kratoss]BTW ur a noob
September 2003 < June 2006? lol

[quote]u think im a f*cking sh*t c*nt like u i kno that
I'm not sure I know what a "fucking shit cunt" is, but have fun linking naughty words together. Sometimes you get AMAZING combinations!

It's a disembodied c[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]nt that f[COLOR="White"]uck[/COLOR]s s[COLOR="White"]hi[/COLOR]t. I've seen it around /d/ a few times, it's quite amazing, really.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Where the **** did this come from.