Rude People

Posted by SmileInYourSleep

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Well over a period of less than twenty-four hours, I have found out that most of the people here are very rude and criticize you for every comment you make that they disagree with. Since my time here I have only met five people that are actually nice, the rest all have been rude. Alot of them being moderators...It's funny because in the thread I read earlier today it says, "respect others opinions." Yea, I have had only a couple of people do this to me so far. I am quite upset with this website. I thought I would enjoy it but it mostly has nothing to offer besides criticism and rude comments. I doubt I am going to be staying here for long...[/COLOR][/FONT]:(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No lcue what you did to get "rude people" after you, but take it all with a grain of salt. Just go on enjoying your time and don't listen to those "rude people". Chances are, they probably aren't even serious. Most likely though, they're just attacking you for being new. It happens with nearly everyone. Stick around and it should stop.

Posted by The Judge

lol shut up

I'm the only rude person here. Don't forget it.

Posted by Ant

Get over it. It's not like your the first person to get grilled for having a different opinion then someone else. It's bound to happen on forums like this.

So yeah, deal with it punk.

Posted by Dexter

VGC needs more love. :love:

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Cheer up Emo kid. [/COLOR][IMG]http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/4629/110850978419768897086lu.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Last Fog

New members always get abused for stuff that if another member did, no one would care. Never understood that, but thats the way it is on this forum. The more you make a big deal of it, the worse it's gonna get. If it bothers you that much you might as well leave, this place generally sucks anyway.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: lol shut up

I'm the only rude person here. Don't forget it.

lol whut?

Quoting Phantasma: [COLOR="Black"]Cheer up Emo kid. [/COLOR][IMG]http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/4629/110850978419768897086lu.gif[/IMG]

the irony is overwhelming

Quoted post: New members always get abused for stuff that if another member did, no one would care. Never understood that, but thats the way it is on this forum.

What's there to not understand? It's much like school. You're more likely to make fun of some stupid looking kid walking down the hall than you would your friend.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Ant: get grilled

Iight sonnn, da mad nizzal shiznaic. Fo-shazzal-nizzal for-show. Nizzal-nizzal.

Pho-shizzal.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Vampiro: What's there to not understand? It's much like school. You're more likely to make fun of some stupid looking kid walking down the hall than you would your friend.
First of all, thats life, this is the internet. Although to some people here it's the same thing :(
Plus thats a poor analogy because all the older members arent necessarily friends. I guess it's sort of an initiation type thing. Whatever, its ignorant to judge someone's opinion on how long they've been here.

Quoted post: First of all, thats life, this is the internet. Although to some people here it's the same thing
Plus thats a poor analogy because all the older members arent necessarily friends. I guess it's sort of an initiation type thing. Whatever, its ignorant to judge someone's opinion on how long they've been here.

Believe it or not, the internet is a community much like highschool :cookie:

But you're right, not everyone is friends, but you've usually known them long enough to not make fun of them for no real reason. The analogue applies if you don't take it so literally.

Posted by Iris

You ought to fix yourself to meet everyone's standards. Coping with the rudeness of a select few would be near-impossible.

Don't pay any mind to people who go out of their way to pick fights and be rude, especially to new members.

Posted by The Judge

Iris, sounds like you wanna fight.

Posted by Pvt.Sarnate

I've notice alot of rudeness here as well, but it never bothers me. Why? because im being more mature than they are, they can talk all the trash they want, I dont care, i wont be the one acting like a lil kid.

Posted by Zeta

*Childish counterattack*

Posted by Random

YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL. DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200.

Wait who's rude?

Posted by Zeta

I AM RUDE. JUST LIKE THE JUDGE.

BAN ME FOR A DAY PLZ.

Posted by Random

Unban Judge! We'll give into your demands. You can have $25,000, and a one way ticket to Mexico!

Quoted post: I've notice alot of rudeness here as well, but it never bothers me. Why? because im being more mature than they are, they can talk all the trash they want, I dont care, i wont be the one acting like a lil kid.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, ENJOY YOUR STAY! :cookie:

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro: WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, ENJOY YOUR STAY! :cookie:

Ever watch Dave Chapelle? if So.. ever see the one where he goes to the internet? Sad but true..

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Yea, I guess I will stay for a bit longer and see if it wears off. First I am going to go cut my wrist and cry myself to sleep though;) . Have a good day!:D [/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Poison

Quoting Pvt.Sarnate: I've notice alot of rudeness here as well, but it never bothers me. Why? because im being more mature than they are, they can talk all the trash they want, I dont care, i wont be the one acting like a lil kid.

Wow, you sure rationalize a lot; is that what your mommy tells you when you get your beat up in school?

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Haha, I have to admit I laughed.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Poison

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/PsionicXero/2006-06-14-23500.gif[/IMG]

you win.

Posted by sabre

Just ignore certain members, Smile. Some people can just be total c*nts. You'll discover who they are quite quickly, and most people just ignore them now. Don't let them get to you, they just spoil it for everyone else, and should keep their crap to theirselves.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Sabredog: they just spoil it for everyone else

Snape kills Dumbledore.
Spike dies.
Soma is Dracula.

Posted by Ant

You know why I think this guy made this thread is because he was saying the PS3 is teh awesome and speedfreak and bebop were disagreeing with him. Or something to that extent. In any case, just ignore their stupid opinions in the future. They're stupid and should be ignored for being so stupid.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Zeta]
Soma is Dracula.
I've never played Castlevania you cock :(