Running Scared

Posted by Forgotten Soul

This movie just came out on DVD, starring Paul Walker. I know someone out there just went "Who?"....so for clarification, Paul Walker is the white dude from The Fast and the Furious, and 2 Fast 2 Furious.

Anyways, I want to bring this movie to everyone's attention. If you havnt seen it yet, go rent it or somthing and watch it.

It is slow starting out, but its worth a watch. This also made Paul Walker one bad mother in my opinion.

Posted by Roxas Lover

What kind of movie is it?

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Probably Action...some really intense parts.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Oh,I'll have to watch it some time.

Posted by Last Fog

I just watched it yesterday.
Just to tell a little about the movie....

It's about this guy working for a mob, who's job is to dispose of guns used in mob fights. But he hides them all in his basement in a cabinet with no lock on where his kid plays all the time (yeah I know, WTF). So his kid's friend sees him putting a gun in there, steals it, and uses it to shoot his abusive step father who has a bizarre obsession for John Wayne (yeah, WTF again). The kid runs away, and he has to find him before anyone finds out about the gun. Basically its a downward spiral of death, destruction, and unessary violence filled with a bunch of cheesy characters and one liners. The kid meets a bunch of freaks throughout his running away, including a psycho pimp in a striped suit who tries to kill him, and even manages to hop in the back of a truck belonging to two pedophiles. Oops! Oh, and the best part (spoiler)...[spoiler]you find out in the end the main character is actually an undercover cop, basically rendering the whole plot quite useless.[/spoiler] Not much else to say, except maybe that theres not a single line from any character not littered with a string of profanities. Oh, and some cool special effects... in a movie where theres no need or place for special effects.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Interesting,I'll probably watch it soon anyway.

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah it was an okay movie, nothing to brilliant. What really got me ****ed was during the trailer for the movie one of the comments on the movie was "It makes Kill bill look like sesame street" and it did not even get close to that.

Anyways it was an okay movie nothing to go crazy over.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Crazy K: Yeah it was an okay movie, nothing to brilliant. What really got me ****ed was during the trailer for the commercial one of the comments on the movie was "It makes Kill bill look like sesame street" and it did not even get close to that.

Anyways it was an okay movie nothing to go crazy over.

Yeah, when I happened to come by that and saw that posted in big red words I just laughed a little and walked on