Which Final Fantasy character you hate or irritates you the most?

Posted by NEMI

Raijin from FFVIII (Couldn't stand his 'ya know phrase anymore)
Steiner frem FFIX (Couldn't he be more STUPID than that?)
Brother from FFX-2 (No comments)

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting NEMI: Raijin from FFVIII (Couldn't stand his 'ya know phrase anymore)

I with you one this one I couldn't stand him in FFVIII or KH.

Posted by NEMI

Thank you, at last someone is with me on this one.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Roxas Lover: I with you one this one I couldn't stand him in FFVIII or KH.

Finally someone is with me on this one.

Posted by Roxas Lover

I'm here for ya NEMI.Sorry I didn't see it before.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Roxas Lover: I'm here for ya NEMI.Sorry I didn't see it before.

It's ok, Buddy I forgive you. No hard feelings

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting NEMI: It's ok, Buddy I forgive you. No hard feelings

Ok.lol

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Roxas Lover: Ok.lol

Fine. LOL everyday!!!

Posted by Roxas Lover

LOL!!!!!!

Posted by HELLbillie

Raijin is frustrating
Irvin in FF8 Was a try hard
But the worst in the history of gaming has got to be tidus because he is boring, looks like his grandmother dressed him and winges like a cat after being kick 10 feet into a brick wall

Posted by William

Almost all of the characters from Final Fantasy VIII. They just literally bored me to tears.

Posted by Klarth

Sephiroth
Cloud
Barret
Tifa
Yuffie
Reno
Rufus
Red XIII
Vincent
Aeris
Reeve
Hojo
President Shinra
Elena
Rude
Tseng
Heidegger
Cait Sith
Cid Highwind
Zack
Biggs
Jessie
Wedge
Scarlet
Lucrecia
Marlene

Posted by Kit

You forgot Jenova. Totally understandable, though. :)

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting William: Almost all of the characters from Final Fantasy VIII. They just literally bored me to tears.

I could not agree with you more.

Posted by bustedxup

I didnt like barret.

Posted by Random

YUFFI!!

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Random: YUFFI!!

I second this.
I find Yuffie annoying as ****.

Posted by Xenos

Please try not to make posts with nothing but LOL!!!!! Make my job easier. -_-

Anyways, I'd have to say Sephiroth - mainly 'cause of fanbase. I find it fitting that his voice actor was a fag.

Rikku and Yuna in FFX-2. I loved them in FFX, what the **** happened to them? Did Yuna miss Tidus so much she went out and have gang bangs? Sheesh.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Dark Kirby: You forgot Jenova. Totally understandable, though. :)

Jenova...that headless ****.
It was the only one I hated.

Oh and Xenos...you're sooo funny :)

Posted by NeXidala

Sephiroth
The fact that he throws a hissy fit in FFVII just pisses me off. Not only that but he is way too cold, and blah, I just don't like him.

Posted by Poco

Most of the cast of 6 and 7.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Klarth: Sephiroth
Cloud
Barret
Tifa
Yuffie
Reno
Rufus
Red XIII
Vincent
Aeris
Reeve
Hojo
President Shinra
Elena
Rude
Tseng
Heidegger
Cait Sith
Cid Highwind
Zack
Biggs
Jessie
Wedge
Scarlet
Lucrecia
Marlene

[COLOR="Yellow"]This isn't a favorite characters thread, silly.[/COLOR]:rolleyes:

Posted by Klarth

...What the **** was that? Sorry, but whatever witty retort you were trying out there just made you out to be even more of a brainless scuzzball than usual.

Posted by Slade

Eh, I just find myself laughing at Klarth's undying hatred for VII now.
It's FUNNAY!!!11

TIDUS!
First because he's a pansy, annoying, all that... and second because I always called him "Tie-dus," and his real name, "Tee-dus" is just retarded.

Yuffie
Stealin mah materia?! I got sick of chasing her down, and she never really made it worth all the trouble she caused.

I'll post more later if they come to mind.

Posted by maian

Cloud. Fscking Cloud.

It's because everyone loves him so much. Why? Because he's mysterious, has spiky hair and a hueg sword? HE'S NOT THAT COOL. Yet, everyone calls him the coolest video game character in history. It's ridiculous. Cloud isn't cool and sucks. :cool:

The same could be said for Sephiroth, methinks. That aside, Gau annoyed me in FFVI. :(

Posted by Kit

Quoting maian: Cloud. Fscking Cloud.

It's because everyone loves him so much. Why? Because he's mysterious, has spiky hair and a hueg sword? HE'S NOT THAT COOL. Yet, everyone calls him the coolest video game character in history. It's ridiculous. Cloud isn't cool and sucks. :cool:

They also call him the strongest, and one said he was the sexiest.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Klarth: ...What the **** was that? Sorry, but whatever witty retort you were trying out there just made you out to be even more of a brainless scuzzball than usual.

:-D
[COLOR="Yellow"]It's just like fishing, i reeled in the response i wanted. Thanks for the good laugh. Now go buy a sense of humor.

Anyways, my favorite RPG characters are from the best RPG game overall. FFVII. It's been scientifically proven.[/COLOR] :cool:

Posted by Zeta

Pretty much every character on Klarth's list except for Cait Sith. Also, Borhgen from FF2.

And Bobby Corwen is the coolest FF character ever.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Aioros]
Anyways, my favorite RPG characters are from the best RPG game overall. FFVII. It's been scientifically proven.
Scientifically proven in much the same way that a pentagonal, flat earth is the centre of the universe, that God created man from clay 4000 years ago, and that the sun revolves around us. Right?

Posted by Apathetic

And I almost forgot why I dont play Final Fantasy.

That red haired dude from 10, saw my brother playing and he was creepy.

Posted by Ayu

Sephiroth. I don't think I need to explain.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Apathetic: That red haired dude from 10

Must be Wakka...yeah sometimes he was stupid.

Posted by keyartist

Yuffie, stupid *****,thief, and still a kid.

Posted by Shade

Tidus.

TIDUS.

TIDUS.

TIDUS.

TIDUS.

Biggest flamer in FF history.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Klarth]Cid Highwind
Take it back. :(

And I hate the cast of X.

Posted by Sk2k52

FF6 - Kefka. That laugh haunts me to this day.
FF7 - Cid, Barret, Yuffie, Cait Sith
FF8 - Squall, Selphie, that blond haired dude with the tattoo, ugh.

Posted by HELLbillie

i believe your refering to zell

Posted by chaser3592

the ff12 moogles*(they look nothing like the moogles i've become acustom to) and symore from X the guy never dies!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

FF2: Maria. Everyone hates Maria.
FFTA: Mewt. What a prissy, irresponsible brat, and you can't even unlock him as a playable character... :(

Posted by Staev

Quoting Klarth: Sephiroth
Cloud
Barret
Tifa
Yuffie
Reno
Rufus
Red XIII
Vincent
Aeris
Reeve
Hojo
President Shinra
Elena
Rude
Tseng
Heidegger
Cait Sith
Cid Highwind
Zack
Biggs
Jessie
Wedge
Scarlet
Lucrecia
Marlene

...son...is that...you?! ;_; ;_; ;_;

Posted by Klarth

I'm not sure what exactly you are referring to good sir!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Klarth]I'm not sure what exactly you are referring to good sir!

He's calling you his son because you both have the same opinions on the subject.

Posted by Apathetic

Tidus and urmm Montblanc, kupo is cool but it got tiring after buying the game 3 times.

Posted by Kit

Tidus
Squall
Sephiroth
Cloud
Seifer
Steiner
Eiko
Yuffie
Wakka
Raijin
Fujin
Those two clowns from FFIX, Can't remember the names.
Zenero
Benero
Genero

Posted by Tysis

Tidus is really pronounced tee-dus?

I had never played any of the FF games, until after I heard soooo much about FFVII and Cloud, and Sephiroth, and Tifa. Everyone said it was the best game ever and Cloud and Sephy were the coolest ever.

Well that hype ruined the **** game. The game wasn't even close to what people were making it out to be. It may have been ok if I never heard about it, but it sucked compared to what people were making it out to be. I found nothing interesting about Cloud and Sephiroth, except they're both probably over-compensating for something with their huge swords.

That being said I love Auron from KH2; he's my favorite FF character in the KH series.

In my opinion, Riku from KH2 is the best character made by Tetsuya Nomura. And to all who are too insecure to try KH, **** you for all ensuing flame comments, and to those who did try it and didn't like it, meh...

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Prettymuch the entire cast of FFX. Seriously.Tidus was okay, and that's it.

Posted by OniRadience

01. Aeris (hated using her)
02. Tidus (cried like a baby ever 10 mins)
03. Montblanc (just plain-out annoying)
04. Mustadio (Sure, he can use a gun, but I prefer swords)

Posted by Angerion the Brave

The worst ever are:

Cait Sith - Final Fantasy VII: Great plushy concept, stupid character. He should've stayed dead, if not atleast until he saved Tifa... that would've made a hell of alot more sence.

Thieves - Final Fantasy: Useless

Banon - Final fantasy VI: Lousy old coot

Seymor - Final fantasy X: Creepy, but not in the awesome Kefka sorta way

Brother - FFX:2: Obnoctious, nuff said

Tellah - FF4: WORST FINAL FANTASY CHARACTER EVER!!! But atleast he dies.

And for the record, I liked Tidus and I LOVED the love story between him and Yuna. So sad.

Posted by Sean Fury

I thought all the characters in each game added to the story and their actions, speach, and mannerisms were perfectly acceptable to the game as a whole.

The only ones who ever bothered me were Quina of FFIX (no real point...at all...) and Yuna of FFX/2 just because of her whole attitude, she was too ditzy.

Posted by ed elric

Van-ffXII: I just can't stand this character, don't know why.
Moogles-FF Tactics, FF tactics advanced, FFXII: the way they look just seems to annoy the hell out of me, SN should stick with the origional moogles.

Posted by Zapper

A lot of the FFVIII characters annoyed me.
Quina from IX was also really annoying.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Anyone from FFX. Except Wakka. He was okay. And Lulu because she leans forward after every fight.

I can't understand why so many people think Auron is so fantastic, as a character. He's good in combat, but as a story character, I can't stand him. He seems to know exactly what's going on, but never will come out and say anything. He's always acting all mysterious. I'm not opposed to having strange, mysterious characters in FF games, but Auron took it too far.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Fei-on Castor: Anyone from FFX. Except Wakka. He was okay. And Lulu because she leans forward after every fight.

I can't understand why so many people think Auron is so fantastic, as a character. He's good in combat, but as a story character, I can't stand him. He seems to know exactly what's going on, but never will come out and say anything. He's always acting all mysterious. I'm not opposed to having strange, mysterious characters in FF games, but Auron took it too far.

Did you even finish FFX? If you or anyone else didn't, don't read on. I'm fairly certain that like many various stories of people coming back from the dead, vampires, ghosts, what have you; that there's certain rules you have to go by. Like, let's take Auron's case for example, he never said a word to Tidus or even tried to explain anything to him until he started figuring things out for himself. Maybe it wasn't Auron just being mysterious, maybe he wasn't allowed to say anything, you know, being dead and all already (for what? a thousand some odd years?). Either way, Tidus wasn't even a real person to begin with, so let's not get started on that, but for the sake of needing to reply again I'll just say this too. Perhaps Auron wanted to tell Tidus, but let's think about this rationally, look at Tidus in the begining of the game, he's a whiny rich kid (I say rich because he's a famous Blitzball player and Blitzball = sport) jock, he probably needed to pay someone to feed him. Jecht, Tidus' father, wanted Tidus to come to the future Spira where he was so that he could be defeated and he asked Auron to help him do this all. Now, again let's not get into the non-existent kid with a father thing, but Jecht seemed to really dislike Tidus when he was younger because of how he acted, so maybe Jecht forbid Auron from telling Tidus anything until he grew up. Just take a look at Tidus at the begining of the game and than at the end, quite the difference. And I mean, who isn't going to listen to a giant beast that can devour half the planet? Hmmmm...

Oh, and <3 Lulu.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Tidus and Seymour were irritating. They were just too stereotypical Disney good guy/bad guy - IE one has a young adolescent-like voice and immature attitude, and the other has that "I live in a lighthouse and spend all my free time playing the pipe organ in a fiery room" creepy voice and pretends to be good from the outset. Laaaaame.

Posted by Ichigo54

The worst were the characters of Dirge Of Cerberus, they totally butchered the ff7 franchise

Posted by Sephiroth13

Yuffie and Algus

Posted by Mefossa

Aries- FFVII
Its a no brainer you level her up and she dies. Still most people know this so she just sits on the side lines. I find her absolutely useless.

Peppita Rosseti- Star Ocean Till the End Of Time
I just find her anoying.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Pretty much every character from FFVIII on irritates the heck outta me. I wasn't big on FFVII either, but at least the characters were tolerable. FFVI had the best characters though.

Posted by Colonel

I hate white mages in general. They're just dead weight.

Posted by Creedence

Exactly, white mages suck, why would you use them when you could use Ninja's.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting MMX&oldies-fan: Exactly, white mages suck, why would you use them when you could use Ninja's.

Because Potions/Hi-Potions just don't cut it.

Posted by Creedence

But Ninjas with white magic do.

Posted by Zeta

There's only like 2-3 games that allow Job-crossing.

Posted by keyartist

Quoting Tysis: Tidus is really pronounced tee-dus?

I had never played any of the FF games, until after I heard soooo much about FFVII and Cloud, and Sephiroth, and Tifa. Everyone said it was the best game ever and Cloud and Sephy were the coolest ever.

Well that hype ruined the **** game. The game wasn't even close to what people were making it out to be. It may have been ok if I never heard about it, but it sucked compared to what people were making it out to be. I found nothing interesting about Cloud and Sephiroth, except they're both probably over-compensating for something with their huge swords.

That being said I love Auron from KH2; he's my favorite FF character in the KH series.

In my opinion, Riku from KH2 is the best character made by Tetsuya Nomura. And to all who are too insecure to try KH, **** you for all ensuing flame comments, and to those who did try it and didn't like it, meh...

People where saying that only because they are agreeing with what a PSm said(or one of the others) but it was mostly the complete change in anything that Square Soft ever did with the FF games, 3D graphics and such. As a True fan of the Final Fantasy chain for 16 years now its easy to say that the best game play so far was Final Fantasy Tactics, but this thread is for most disliked character in the chain , which for me is between Yuffie(ff7) and Lulu(ff10)

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

Definitely Banon from FFVI. What a pile of dead weight. Horrible defense, horrible attacks AND you have to keep the old-coot alive or start that freakin maze over T-T

Also, Cloud. He is so dull

Posted by Cloud 9

I'd have to say Algus was pretty much useless and annoying at that. I dont if the FF8 characters were so bad, the storyline was just so absolutley boring I forced myself thru the game. Aeris is a great character, but, shes just a tease that is ripped away from you just in time to **** you off.

Posted by Poco

all of them except the FF9 crew because all those games suck.

Posted by Cloud 9

I guess u are entitled to your opinion, even if it does suck. I'll admit I havent played all of the FF. ( I've played FF1, FFT, FF7, FF8, Mystic Quest, and gettin ready to start 9) I honestly want to know why so many hate FF7, Enlighten me. it's not the best, but, it's still pretty **** good.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Cloud 9: I guess u are entitled to your opinion, even if it does suck. I'll admit I havent played all of the FF. ( I've played FF1, FFT, FF7, FF8, Mystic Quest, and gettin ready to start 9) I honestly want to know why so many hate FF7, Enlighten me. it's not the best, but, it's still pretty **** good.

welp here goes.

Alot of people on VGC hate it because it is popular. I think hating anything that is popular because it is popular is retarded, but whatever.

I hate FF7 because of the plot and characters, also the fanbase. First let me list some of the things that were interesting. The game is okay, but the hype blows it into INSANE PROPORTIONS OF GOOD. Now, granted, the materia system was interesting, but destroyed individual development in battle. However, I do have a bone to pick with the plot.

Okay, so you start out as typical anime hero with big hair and even bigger sword, pretty annoying, but whatever. Then we learn the guy has a DARK SECRET PAST. After a while, you find the androgynous anime villain with long white hair, and bigger sword. After that, it all goes downhill.

The fanbase speaks for itself.

Posted by Cloud 9

At least u have decent reasoning. I don't understand why u would hate something because of it's popularity. Ur just letting the mass decide whats good and what sux just like everyone else. Only instead of listening, u do the opposite. so......Tushae

Posted by Xenos

Its called sarcasm.

Hence, "The fanbase speaks for itself."

Posted by Cloud 9

REALLY!!!!!

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Sephiroth. Infinitely, Sephiroth annoys me.

Posted by Wally The Weird

I would like to say Tidus. Rather, his voice.

I HATE THAT ANNOYING VOICE SO MUCH!!!!!

Character was ok, but that gorram voice........

Posted by Wally The Weird

I would like to throw my two cents in.

I think that so many people like Final Fantasy 7 because at the time, it was something new, something a lot of them had never seen before, and it had a good plot to it. If it had been a bad plot and something they had never seen before though, final fantasy would be dead now I think.

I personally like Auron a lot, and Quina was....interesting...
And Steiner was just funny!

As for Riku, I liked him a bunch, he was plenty great, but he wasn't best until the end of KH2 I think, when he stopped being all "Oh the darkness is evil and I am dark so I am evil" crap and literally lightened up.

Though I think Dinobot could kick his ***.
-------------------------------------------
Sorry for the double post but considering the length of time between I don't think it matter much.

Posted by The Hate

I would have to say sin. Just because hes sin.

Posted by Nihilus

Harpy from FFV. I'm pretty sure he is invincible. I can't remember the name of the castle but, he is in the dungeon. I just made a run for it and hoped i didn't run into him. If i'm not mistaken there were some pretty valuable loot in the area so it was worth it if u could survive.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Wally The Weird: I think that so many people like Final Fantasy 7 because at the time, it was something new

7 =\= New
The only new thing seven offered was the materia system, which was stupid.

Kefka was pretty annoying. But in a good way. He irritates you all through the game, until you finally get to kill him. It makes it all the more satisfying.

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting MottaTheHutt: 7 =\= New
The only new thing seven offered was the materia system, which was stupid.

Kefka was pretty annoying. But in a good way. He irritates you all through the game, until you finally get to kill him. It makes it all the more satisfying.

I AGREE
Kefka is one annoying bastard!
Else then that wakka was annoying

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I don't know if I've posted in this thread yet, but my answer would've been and still is Auron. I hate how he seems to know everything that is going on, yet refuses to just explain it to everyone. He's always so stupidly mysterious in everything he says and does. Like a soap opera actor or something.

Posted by Shade

Adding to the list that as of then only consisted of TEEDUS six times:

Cloud
Wakka
THAT SPOONY BARD

Posted by WillisGreeny

Rikku and Yuffie. I found them annoying.

Also:
Tidus, for being Tidus.
Yuna, for liking Tidus.

Posted by CrystalPain

Now that i think of it
Queena for ff9 was an annoying one!!!
WillisGreeny u should hate her; she eats frogs!!!

Posted by WillisGreeny

What a *****! I have no choice; I hate her.

Posted by ExoXile

Tidus.
Gau...

Uh, Barret, lol.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Tidus was a whiny bitch, Wakka was a dumbass, Seymour was a terrible villain, Zell was annoying, Cait Sith sucked, Selphie was a dumb character... and I think that about covers it. I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty of forgettable characters, but I really don't mind that at all.

Posted by ZOSO

FF9 - Quina and stiener for obvious reasons, and queen Brahn for looking like a man. and those two court jesters of hers.

FF7 - Barrett and Sepiroth

FF8 - All

Although Zindane has very lame remarks and comebacks throughout the game, hes a pimp

Posted by Pikamon

Tidus was pretty lame.

Pretty much every FFXII character.

Posted by Light Yagami

If i had to chose maybe vaan or what ever what the crap was this... "over here bucket head..." Say i'm porkin' ur mom...
that's more efective!

Posted by Inuyasha

Ok i would say old man Dallan from FFXII. Man he should get a life hes a oqward man who lives under the ground. More like old man groundhog.

Posted by cloud1570

i have to say selphie was pretty useless and annoying, and quina as well.

Posted by ShadowHeart

I'd have to say Hojo. Never thought he was all that bad til I played Crisis Core and he tested his experiments on me lol. Also Sephiroth... Because he's just too evil. I agree about Quina. I hated her. Didn't like Auron too much. Wakka's voice annoyed me. Rosso from Dirge of Cerberus, Loz, Balthier (ugh so annoying!)

Aww but I like Cloud and Yuffie. :( lol

Posted by Tojis21

I THINK SEPIROTH,SEYMOUR,AND VINCENT BECAUSE THEY LOOK STUPIDLY DRESSED

Posted by sieferx2

that frog eating ***** from ff9...

Quina if i remember right...

anybody remember her ?
Absolutley the worst! lol

~weekly gaming podcasts~ Secondplaythrough.com