San Andreas Memory Help (Please look at!)

Posted by SmileInYourSleep

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Hey, I had lost my copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas a while back so today I decided I would buy it again. Bad thing is, I put it in my PS2 and when the loading screen came up it says, "Load Failure!", and then something about my memory not working for this version of San Andreas?! What the hell, can someone please help me?[/COLOR][/FONT]:( :( :(

Posted by Arcadios

This happened to me before so don't worry about it.......unless you went far in the game then you have to get pissed off.
Hey It's offical I've reached 2,000 post and this means I have wasted too much of my useless time on VGC making it worth it......since I'm isolated in my own home.

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: This happened to me before so don't worry about it.......unless you went far in the game then you have to get pissed off.
Hey It's offical I've reached 2,000 post and this means I have wasted too much of my useless time on VGC making it worth it......since I'm isolated in my own home.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Yea, well I guess I can be pis[COLOR="Cyan"]s[/COLOR]ed because it was my no cheat-code, 100% completed game...Arg, I guess I will just start over. But do you think if I trade it in for another copy it will work?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Arcadios

It has to do with the memory itself not the disk.....Plus I had this problem five times and that why I never finshed San Andreas....I might play in like 4 years cause I really got pissed off when it happend to me.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Haha, first time for me. Well sorry about that, maybe you should get a new memory card? Oh and congrats on the 2,000th post.:D

Edit: Thanks for the help also. :D[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Arcadios

Thanks and no prob on the help:)

Can I add ya as one of my friends?

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Yea, I already have you on mine. Sorry for not asking lol.[/COLOR][/FONT]:D

Posted by Arcadios

It's okay. :)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Ok kids, this isn't a chatroom.