Favourite Xbox Game

Posted by SmileInYourSleep

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Hey people, I just came here today and I just decided I would make a new thread. Since I like the Xbox 360 alot, I would like to ask you some questions about it. These questions are completely optional and you don't have to reply if you don't feel like it. (Although I would like you to.)

1. Out of all the Xbox 360 video games, which one is your favourite? Why do you like it so much? What did you think of the game the first time you played it?

2. What did you find most appealing about the Xbox 360? (exterior or interior)

3. What do you not find appealing about the Xbox 360?

My answers:

1. My favourite has to be The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. The graphics are extraordinary and the gameplay is wonderful. The first time I played the game I was completely amazed, graphics had taken such a big step forwards since the PS2, Xbox, etc.

2. What I found most appealing about the Xbox 360 was the unique design. I liked it alot.

3. What I didn't find appealing of the Xbox 360 was the size of it, it was rather large. [/COLOR] [/FONT]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: 1. Out of all the Xbox 360 video games, which one is your favourite? Why do you like it so much? What did you think of the game the first time you played it?

Oblivion. I guess it was the first game in quite awhile that really held my interest for an extended period of time. I just found the overall experience engrossing and enjoyable. Though, at first I didn't know what to think of it. The beginning was a little lame and I didn't feel I would be too interested in it.

Quoted post:
2. What do you find the most appealing about the Xbox 360? (exterior or interior)

Surprisingly, that it's more of the same... at a decent price. The Wii is good because it offers something new, BUT, I'd like a console that still offers me the same experience I've been playing since the days of 3D. Sure the PS3 does that, but for six-hundred bucks.

Quoted post: 3. What do you not find appealing about the Xbox 360?

I guess it's pretty loud, and there's not too many "must have" games at the moment. But that should pick up soon, and the noise is tolerable since I either wear headphones or have the sound cranked up. Guess I don't have much to complain about.

Posted by SmileInYourSleep

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Hey, sorry I had to switch the questions up there for a second. I thought the questions didn't fit the title lol.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by juliebriggs

1. Out of all the Xbox 360 video games, which one is your favourite? Why do you like it so much? What did you think of the game the first time you played it?

fight night round 3. i like it cause its fun, and possibly the most realistic boxing game to date. i didnt like it at first cause of the controls, but then i tryed a more traditional config and i love it now

2. What did you find most appealing about the Xbox 360? (exterior or interior)

i love being able to power the system up from the controller. thats great

3. What do you not find appealing about the Xbox 360?

prices. its white. $65.00 games that suck

Posted by Axis

[QUOTE=SmileInYourSleep]
I would have to say Oblivion. The first time I sat down and played I couldn't believe just how cool the game was. I didn't really hype this title because if I knew I would then it would just disappoint me. I really like it because it's so different from the other 360 titles. It has hundreds of hours of gameplay, etc.

[quote]2. What did you find most appealing about the Xbox 360? (exterior or interior)
I would have to say thank *** for wireless. It's about time we got around to all wireless controllers. Now I can set my 360 on top of my TV where the VCR used to be.

[quote]3. What do you not find appealing about the Xbox 360?
Xbox Live features missing from Xbox Live titles. What I mean is where are my clans? I want clans in my shooters, and neither Ghost Recon or Perfect Dark has that. Some companies need to look at Return To Castle Wolfenstein's Community, it was the best out of any Live title on the Xbox.