Censorship?

Posted by TheSecondComing

It's 8.22 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and the word 'gawd', as in Jesus' dad, is being censored.

See?

Now why is this going down?

Posted by sniper

Huh, I guess it is. WTF is the point in this?

Posted by sabre

Quoting Jesse Smith: Gee, maybe it's because of the way you morons use the word. *** da* it. *** sakes. :bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:
Addressed in the mod board; we all think it's complete shat, but either way it looks like we've got a new dumbass censor to dodge.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

It's not very fun editing threads day in and day out. Now REPENT!!!!!!!

Posted by Klarth

I feel pity for "Poison***Machine". I think he's somewhat entitled to a late namechange.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yes, he can have a name change, with out * marks, depending on what's in his name!!!!

Posted by Klarth

He seems fond of the name "PoisonDogMachine".

Posted by Shade

When was this?

Posted by mis0

Forever ago. It's where Jesse lives.

And this is some shat if I ever saw it.

Posted by Sterling

"*******" lol

Posted by Xenos

Wow, censors are so funny.

Posted by TheSecondComing

I predict the death of the War Board after this.

Posted by Early Demise

Yea, it seems like every topic is being locked there lately because people begin to debate and then loose sight of the topic and it turns into a flame topic. :( That sucks b/c I liked the topic about nukes, but we all got out of hand apparently b/c it was locked by AA. Oh Well.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

So... what's the big deal? Unless you're an idiot and can't tell the difference between donkey and donkey censored out, it shouldn't be a problem.

You're not going to think "you're such an ***" means "you're such a donkey" are you?

Posted by sniper

...I love ***.

Posted by junior senior

[B]What about secks? That got changed to XXX. wtf.[/b]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Sex is a no no!!!!!

Posted by junior senior

[B]It was in my signature for 3 weeks and you've just noticed it?[/b]

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

please fix it so my sig works, jesse. It's the name of the picture, hence "clapton is ***"

Posted by Corrupt

Couldn't you just re-name it, save it as a PNG file, then host it again? That's what I'd do...

Posted by junior senior

[B]...or you could just re-name it on Photobucket.[/b]

Posted by Last Fog

Are you kidding me? Sex is censored? ....

Hey Jesse, why not censor Allah... don't want to offend anyone... :rolleyes:

Posted by mis0

Thy Lord shalt not be pleased that thou hast censoredethed His Name.

Posted by mis0

Oh noes!11

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Theres an easy way around the censors anyway.

Yes, but it takes longer than it should.

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]Bah, Ive gotten fast it now where it doesnt really affect me.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Dragon X

censorship is funny lol!

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Vampiro: You're not going to think "you're such an ***" means "you're such a donkey" are you?

I might think it was "you're such an a s s".

d a m n also shouldn't be censored.

Posted by Arczu

Geh... you can make it whatever you wanted it to be. For example, "ape". Heh heh heh...

Some of the censors are a bit overboard though. I mean, what the heck is wrong with the word "Daymn" (take out the 'y')?

Posted by Klarth

for loves sakes don't bump two and a half week old threads without anything to contribute.

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

Why do we even have censorship here? I think we should just have this rule: if you can say it on TV, you can say it here.

Posted by Darth Vader

Gawd! Eh, that's why there is Gid.

Posted by loony636

Quoting : Why do we even have censorship here? I think we should just have this rule: if you can say it on TV, you can say it here.

But you can say anything on TV (depending on the time). So does that mean we should be able to say anything on the forums. Including ***, ****, *****, ****, etc.