Ragdoll Physics

Posted by The Judge

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=pyramid+head+oblivion&search_type=search_videos&search=Search
Figured you all might enjoy this. I like how his weapon instills ragdoll physics into the game (unless it's already like that).

Posted by Lord of Spam

the physics have always been there. phail.

Posted by Dreadnought

Judge, spelling, etc.

Posted by Klarth

lol

Posted by The Judge

I still enjoyed the video.

Posted by Darksong X

I lol'd when I saw it. I did I really did. I lol'd more at the concept of a Ninja Funeral, where you have to watch your back. Cause the key at a NF is to kill as many of the surviving immediate family as possible, starting with the widow by tightly-folded-flag decapitation.

Posted by Ant

meh

Posted by The Judge

Sorry it didn't meet your standards. I'll make sure to try harder next time.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I've yet to lol once in this thread.

Posted by The Judge

See above statement.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i scrolled past the post you're referencing before i read your last post, and I'll be ****ed if I'll scroll up for you, you inconsiderate bastard

Posted by The Judge

wow, you made me laugh.

This is rare.

Posted by Lord of Spam

and now to ruin it by posting something that amuses me and me only

pancake

DIRECTORS COMMENTARY!

Okay, the concept behind this post is that it is completely and utterly unfunny, which actually causes it to be funny when it disappoints everyone. They all read it, still feeling good from the previous lol, and their faces go sour as they realize that I said NOTHING funny at all. And THATS why this is funny.

Posted by Slade

I already watched this vid on fagspace. I need to stop going there, it ruins the lols.

Posted by Lord of Spam

No, you need to stop going to myspace because it will make you into a retarded emo moron with no real friends who relies on the internet for human contact.

Posted by Slade

Maybe it already has...

Posted by Lord of Spam

/r/ black and white pics at odd angles that are designed to hide the fact that you're a massive ball of fat.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: the physics have always been there. phail.

Quoted post: I've yet to lol once in this thread.

qft

still awesome because it involves PH though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ive seen awesomer

PH in oblivion. It doesn't get much better expect for the real thing.

Posted by Lord of Spam

im actually kinda ****ed with oblivion, so i see it as ph being ruined by association

Explain

Posted by Lord of Spam

main quest sucked ***

might as well be called "five minute main quest and half a year of side quests and ****ty mods".

I was just expecting more.

Quoted post: main quest sucked ***

might as well be called "five minute main quest and half a year of side quests and ****ty mods".

I was just expecting more.

Did you do "Allies for Bruma"? That **** takes for ****ing ever.

I do agree though. The main quest was a little lame. But oh well, that doesn't ruin the rest of the game.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Didnt need to, I was such a badass after all the side quests that I was a one man army. Not to mention that at 135%+ chameleon, enemies cant see you no matter what, so i was effectively invincible. Made the game lame to know i coudl do that.

Then why did you use Chameleon? I only have a back-up set if I just want to rush through a quick area, otherwise it takes the fun out of everything.

But yeah, my character is too powerful right now. Pretty much nothing can take him down, which is kind of a shame I guess.

Posted by Ant

Sounds like a ****ty game.

It is. 200 hours of my life down the drain.

Posted by Darksong X

Is your character a vampire? Better get that checked.

At one point.

Posted by Dexter

I'm currently doing the vampire mission. Have to gather all those items.