Vampiro Likes Little Girls. It's a fact, folks. Look it up.

Posted by Linko_16

Okay, so it was just some guy in /u/, but it was pretty funny to me at the time.

Seemed worth mentioning in the only board that really cares about 4chan.

Posted by Apathetic

hahaha that is hilarious, I need to 4chan my life.

Posted by sniper

Hahaha, too bad I'm banned from 4chan. :(

So why were you browsing /u/ anway? :cookie:

Posted by Klarth

Linko likes yuri! :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

do not want

Posted by mis0

LOLIoS

That was pretty funny Linko. But why were you in /u/ in the first place? /o/ is my hoem, and /b/ is fun too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

miso, do you tripcode it up on /o/? if so, naem pls

Posted by Ant

Nothing hotter then hypnotized sex.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting sniper: So why were you browsing /u/ anway? :cookie:

... guess.

More fun facts: my brother got us banned from /b/ and all boards with the same server for using moot's tripcode.

Posted by Darksong X

Fun Fact: This is awesome.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Linko_16: ... guess.

fapping, right? You were there to fap? Fap tp pictures of lesbian anime? So that you could acheive an orgasm via manual stimulation?

YOU SICK ****.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, srsly, who masturbates anymore? Freaks, that's who.

Posted by sniper

moot#faggot

Posted by Lord of Spam

must

not

use

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

/u/ is terrible. I'm an /e/ man myself. Sometimes /d/

no wai-

Posted by Lord of Spam

/ss/

gb2etc

Posted by mis0

/e/xploed!

Mreh - I'm an Anonymous when I post, but I'll start using mis0 so ya can knoes who I am.

PUSHRODS PUSHRODS PUSHRODS

tripcode fag

Posted by Zeta

I don't understand a ****ing thing that anyone is saying.

I need more 4chan and less not4chan.

Posted by Klarth

Zeta visits Renchan.

And 420chan.

It's true.

Posted by Zeta

sauce?

Posted by Klarth

Habanero[spoiler]-tan[/spoiler]

Posted by Stalolin

http://www.8chan.net/

Quoted post: And 420chan.

who doesn't? /pedo is **** win.

Posted by sniper

I saw all those links to 420chan's /pedo/ board and assumed it would be something stupid that would crash your browser, but after seeing the link for the 220000th time, I dared click it, and found myself facing a wall of CP. :( [color="#666666"]FUKKEN SAVED![/COLOR]

Yeah, pretty great isn't it?

Though it's not even real CP, so [COLOR="White"]fu[/COLOR]ck that s[COLOR="White"]hit[/COLOR].

Posted by mis0

I'M GOING TO TELL THE IRS ON U VAMPIRE MAN

OH SHI-

DELETEDED DELETEDED

Posted by Linko_16

Now they know where to find you.

LOLOL, I'M ABUSING MY POWER IN DA!!

Posted by Stalolin

Linko is discovering how much fun it is to be in DA.

One of us. One of us. One of us.

Posted by Ant

penis penis penis

Quoted post: LOLOL, I'M ABUSING MY POWER IN DA!!

Improperly, mind you. Don't worry though, I fix'd your mistake.

Posted by Linko_16

Don't worry, I'll learn the inside jokes soon enough.

Posted by sniper

Quoting Vampiro: Yeah, pretty great isn't it?

Though it's not even real CP, so [COLOR="White"]fu[/COLOR]ck that s[COLOR="White"]hit[/COLOR].

yes it was. :(

... oh

touché

Posted by Lord of Spam

had a visit from the party van yet?

Not yet. Probably within the next few days though. I'm prepared to grab my external, jump out the window, and run like the wind when they do come, however.

It shall be grand.

Posted by Klarth

Tell the mongler I said hi!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: Not yet. Probably within the next few days though. I'm prepared to grab my external, jump out the window, and run like the wind when they do come, however.

It shall be grand.

As you burst through the window, you have to yell either "ANONYMOUS DOES NOT FORGIVE" or "ITS CATURDAY POST SOME ****ING CATS"

Posted by Klarth

Or "running away from a pretty legendary federal bureau"

Quoted post: As you burst through the window, you have to yell either "ANONYMOUS DOES NOT FORGIVE" or "ITS CATURDAY POST SOME ****ING CATS"

I thought I'd go for the more appropriate "IS THIS LOLI? I THINK THIS IS LOLI. YEAH THIS IS LOLI". Though the "Anonymous does not forgive" one sounds very tempting right now.

I'll decide once I hear the cracking of my door frame and see the flood of red mounties pour into my room.

Posted by Ant

I think the "if I see that fukking cat one more time...!" would also be funny. eh, anything could be funny at that point.

"Anonymous does not forgive your posting of loli and that fukken cat... if I see it one more time...!"

It's a bit rough, but basically what I'll say when the time comes.

Posted by Klarth

You know what sucks about Canada? Having to clean up horse crap whenever you get a visit from the pigs.

Posted by sniper

Pft, they don't break doors for CP. They are too valuable. They will knock politely, inform you that they are they to swipe your CPs, and steal your computer. Before they can do that, snatch the hard drive, make a ****ing Matrix-leap to the microwave, and toss it in. Lock the padlock you had made for such an occasion, and fry away the evidence. They will try to get you to admit you were wavin' CP, but just insist that it was "trade secrets." Do not elaborate, because "it will break the contract."

Quoted post: You know what sucks about Canada? Having to clean up horse crap whenever you get a visit from the pigs.

Actually, the RCMP do absolutely nothing except turn up at hockey games and important events. They're exactly what you'd expect the Canadian FBI to be, reallly. So there's very little **** to pick up.

Quoted post: Pft, they don't break doors for CP. They are too valuable. They will knock politely, inform you that they are they to swipe your CPs, and steal your computer. Before they can do that, snatch the hard drive, make a ****ing Matrix-leap to the microwave, and toss it in. Lock the padlock you had made for such an occasion, and fry away the evidence. They will try to get you to admit you were wavin' CP, but just insist that it was "trade secrets." Do not elaborate, because "it will break the contract."

Funny you should say that. I was in the middle of a discussion on /g/ about exactly that. Everyone came to the conclusion that there was very little you could actually do to stop the FBI from finding out what's on your hard drive. Not even a microwave would do much. The thing is though, they probably wouldn't reach deep into their pockets to book you on a CP charge, so you're pretty much homefree... except for the tampering with evidence charge.

Posted by mis0

You'd have to physically destroy the hard drive very quickly. Microwaving it would probably be too slow, but it would work anyway, because the iron particles on the surface of the aluminum disc would arc when exposed to microwaves, marring the surface and probably making it unreadable. Your best bet, in my opinion, is to completely shatter the discs, by flatening them with a sledgehammer. Or, you know, just don't do illegal stuff, you sick freaks. :cookie:

People get caught with illegal stuff on discs mainly because they assume "format" means "wipe disc" instead of "mark sectors for overwrite." Windows is ****ty like that. But, on the other hand, should you ever delete something important, it's posssible to get it back.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Misoxeny]don't do illegal stuff
lol you hippakrit

Posted by mis0

hay no i dont break law b quite

I like how this turned into a pretty decent discussion over a completely hypothetical situation.

DA needs more of these.

Posted by Lord of Spam

loli related threads, or interesting discussions?

I know it's the second, but I prefer not to admit it.

Quoted post: loli related threads, or interesting discussions?

There's more than enough of the former.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting sniper: Hahaha, too bad I'm banned from 4chan. :(

:garfield: