Corrupt new avatar and beaner

Posted by Poison

I tried to go for a comedy/horror type of theme. If you don

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I really like, personally. But it's definitely... you. I don't know if I could see Corrupt using it though...

Posted by Poison

Well, I made a comedy/type horror theme just for corrupt, I only make purely cute cute kawaii things for myself =\ I can do really dark things to but…I rather do cute :cool:

Posted by Corrupt

hahah, that's great. While not something I'd usually use as an avatar/signature, I still like it quite a bit, so why the hell not? It'll be interesting.

Thanks a bunch, by the way.

Posted by Poison

Great, I’m glad you like it. Incase the avatar wont upload, I lowered the quality on this one so it can be uploaded to the forum:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/PsionicXero/CurruptAva.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Corrupt

One step ahead of ya. ;)

Posted by Zeta

What are the chances of people confusing the two of you?

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Zeta: What are the chances of people confusing the two of you?

...like I said, this'll be interesting.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Turns out it suits Corrupt.

Though the chance of confusion is probably quite high.

Posted by brownoystercult

i like her nose

Posted by Poison

Yea, sorry, I love eyes :(

But there shouldn’t be much confusion, I don’t really post...anywhere.

Posted by Arczu

But what confusion? Corrupt has a green font colour, so nothing lost much there.

And yes... it does kinda suck you don't post much elsewhere...

Posted by sniper

Yeah, I thought he was Ant in some other posts.

Posted by Ant

yeah, I like it :(

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting sniper: Yeah, I thought he was Ant in some other posts.

And it also doesn't help that he started using the same font color I had been using on here for two years. :o I know he had it as his AIM font color, but still.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Ant: yeah, I like it :(

Lol, I'll make you one when I'm done with linkman's banner. I'll be on aim, just tell me what you would like.

Posted by Klarth

<- can do a lot better

you're such an amateur poison :cool2: your text is ugly but the rest is ok i guess!

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: yeah, I like it :(

I'm shocked

Posted by Lord of Spam

****ing nerds and your fonts

Posted by Corrupt

See, I woke up this morning and when I first looked at my avatar and signature, for a second I was like "Wait, this isn't me". I'm gonna try and keep it at least past today, though. Even though I have no clue what to use after this.

Posted by Arcadios

I HAVE DICK IN MY NOSE

Posted by Poison

Text is always the problem :( Could never really find the text I like, I always end up settling for something closer to what I like. I thought the avatar and banner came out pretty nice, I was even a little jealous of it since I pretty much liked the anime. This is another picture of the same girl:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/PsionicXero/danbooru-p-112979629152600.jpg[/IMG]
<3 Jigoku Shoujo

If you want me to make you something less cute and maybe even not cute at all, just send me a good image you want me to use and I

Posted by Corrupt

That's actually a pretty cool picture. Saved.

And while I thank you for the offer, Poison, I have another idea for an avatar. However, I'm gonna have to request the help of someone that knows how to alter animated GIFs, and if you're pretty good in that department, you can give it a shot. I'm gonna make a thread about it in just a minute.