Free World of Warcraft Trial

Posted by Vummer

I'm a World of Warcraft addict, I love the game, it's fantastic, but it costs 15 bucks a month to play, and I haven't got any money! Anyways there's this offer that I'm eligble for since I have an account at WoW(a frozen one for now), and I can send anyone a free 10 day trial. If they choose to buy the game after their trial then I get a free month of play. So I'm not saying you have to buy the game or anything, but I have a free ten day trial for anyone who wants it. Just send me an email at [email]bleakerband@hotmail.com[/email] and I'll hook you up. Thanks guys, and I hope you guys don't consider this kind of thing spamming. If you guys do just let me know and I'll never post anything like this again. Thanks again.

Posted by juliebriggs

u gonna send the person the cd's to install the game too?

Posted by KoH

Yeah... free trial's pretty useless without the cds, bro. And anyone who has the cds probably bought a cd key too which includes that first free month. Good luck to you anyway.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Download the CDs; it's not hard.

Posted by Alastor

[Quote=Velvet Nightmare]Download the CDs; it's not hard.

What about the CD keys and the subscription fees?

Posted by juliebriggs

maybe you should try paying for it instead

Posted by Random

I just got WoW and i'm pretty happy with it. I got the 10 Day free trial with it and i'm pretty sure i'll end up paying the month to month fee of $14.99.

Definately worth getting. But uh yeah.. 10 day trial. hazaa..?