Chapter 21 - Aure and Anara's Subchapter

Posted by Sak

The Blank Page - Chapter 21 - Aurie and Anara’s Subchapter, but more Aurie’s - Here Comes The Bride - by Kairi Fan

(yes this IS my new design for Aurie. lol.)
-- About Two Years Ago --

Anara and Aurie had finally arrived at their hometown in Dawned Nightfall. It was exactly the same as they had left it. “HONEYS WE’RE HOME!” shouted Anara after she appeared out of the portal. “Hey! Aurie!” said a blue - haired boy walking towards Anara and Aurie. “Oh, hi Roi…” said Aurie quietly. “Aurie what’s wrong?” he asked. “Nothing. I just wanna go home. I’ll talk to ya later, ok?” replied Aurie as she slowly walked back to her empty home…..

-- The Next Day --

Aurie heard a knock on the door. “Come in,” she said. Roi entered her home. “Oh,” said Aurie, “Hi Roy.” “Aurie….” said Roi. “Yeah?” she replied.
“Will you….”
“Will I….?”
“Will you go out with me?”
“Well that was unexpected.”
“Well, will you?”
“I guess so….I need to get my mind off of Vecks….”
“YES! So I’ll come pick you up around 7?”
“Sounds good.”
“Well bye.”
“Bye.”
Roi left Aurie’s house. “Did I make the right decision?” thought Aurie…..

-- One Year Ago --

Roi and Aurie had arrived at the restaurant several minutes ago, it was Valentines Day, and Roi wanted to take Aurie out on a special date. “Aurie…..I have something to ask you……” said Roi. “Yeah?” asked Aurie. Roi dug into his pocket, and took out a small box. He opened it, and said ,”Will you marry me?”
“Yes Roi, yes I will!”…..

-- A Few Days Ago --

Roi was walking down a dark alley. “Roi is that you?” asked a toad-like voice. “Yes, my liege,” replied Roi.
“Stop hiding in that human form, will you?”
“Yes, my liege.”
Roi began to transform grotesquely. His skin became a hideous shade of green, and he grew warts all over. Roi, was a Ner-yah.
“Now, we must go over the plan. I will speak it in Hay-ren so the civilians cannot understand it.”
“As you wish, my liege.”
“Shun pik ran shunkio koi mun fahr mahn shikonru chanpika su minanu oipunka canuji.”
“Yes, my liege. I will do as you say.”

-- Present Day --

Aurie heard the familiar tune on the organ, “Here it goes,” she thought. Aurie began walking down the aisle, her bouquet of white roses in her hands. She finally came to the priest, and her groom, Roi. The priest said, “We are gathered here today, to join Aurora (Yeah, that’s Aurie’s full name.) and Roi in holy matrimony. Before we begin, are there any objections?” Nobody in the audience responded to that question, and the priest began the ceremony. (The priest went through that entire boring ceremony thingy and finally came to the famous sentences.) “Do you, Roi take Aurora to be your lawfully wedded wife?” asked the priest. “I do,” replied Roi. “And do you Aurora take Roi to be your lawfully wedded husband?” asked the priest. Aurie spotted a familiar someone entering the church out of the corner of her eye. “I….I…I…I can’t,” she replied. “What?!? Why?!?” asked Roi angrily. “I’m sorry Roi….but I’m in love with Vecks….” Aurie said, gesturing towards the figure at the back of the church with her head. “In that case,” said Roi summoning a grotesque giant axe, “I’m just going to have to kill him and you!” “What? Roi stop!” she shouted running after him, dropping her bouquet, and summoning the Dawn of Dreams. Just as Roi was about to bring the axe down on Vecks’ head, Aurie stepped between them, and brought up her sword in a block. “I won’t let you kill the man I love!” she said. “YOU B!TCH! I WAS GOING TO KILL YOU LATER, BUT I GUESS I‘LL JUST KILL YOU NOW!” shouted Roi, “TIME TO DIE!”. “Don’t start the fun without me!” said Anara as she ran towards the battle, “Let’s take care of this guy!”

-- The Battle Against Roi --

Vecks started the battle by saying, “FIRAGA!” The spell hit Roi square in the chest, but did no damage. “What the…?” asked Vecks. “Let me try,” said Aurie, “WHITE THUNDAGA!” The spell struck Roi like he was a lightning rod, yet did no damage. “What the heck is going on?” asked Aurie. “Oh, I forgot,” said Roi, “I‘m still in the pathetic human form.” Roi took on the appearance of a Ner-yah. His skin turned a grotesque shade of green, and he grew warts. Aurie gasped. “My turn!” said Anara running towards the Ner-yah, “SAVAGE ATTACK!” Anara cut up Roi’s chest, each cut deeper than the last. “**** IT! HE HAD TO BE A NER-YAH!” shouted Vecks. Aurie ran towards him, and horizontally swung the Dawn of Dreams. It cut him up pretty well, but Roi was still standing. Anara ran towards him, faster than lightning. She swung her dagger and her claw in several rapid motions, and cut up Roi pretty well. When she was done, Roi could barely stand. “I’m sorry Roi,” whispered Aurie, “THIS IS, THE END!” She plunged her sword deep through his chest, and removed it. As Roi lay dying, his head began to wither. “I am not…..the only…..one…..” said Roi with his last breath. “It didn’t have to end this way…..” said Aurie softly.

-- The Church --

“VECKS!” shouted Aurie as she ran towards him. She hugged him, and he hugged her back. “I missed you so much!” she said crying into his shoulder, “Where were you?” “I’ll tell you that later,” he replied. “YOU FOOLS!” shouted the priest, “YOU’VE RUINED EVERYTHING!” “What the hell is that old guy talking about?” asked Anara. “I’LL TELL YOU WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT! YOU’VE KILLED ONE OF MY MINIONS, AND THAT **** WHITE MAGE IS STILL ALIVE!” “No seriously, what is this old dude talking about?” asked Anara. “SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS HUMAN!” shouted the priest as he transformed into a Ner-yah. “Oh great,” said Vecks, “ANOTHER guy I’m useless against…..” “No you’re not,” said Aurie as she mumbled words of magic. In her hand appeared a slim sword. “Take it,” she said, “you need it more than I do.” “Um how do I use this thing?” asked Vecks. “Just swing it around,” said Aurie, “You can do it. Trust me.” “Okay then,” said Vecks. Vecks, Aurie, and Anara charged into battle…..

-- The Battle Against The “Priest”--

Aurie charged at the Ner-yah, and swung her sword down vertically. A spear appeared in the Ner-yah’s hand at the exact moment that Aurie swung her sword. The Ner-yah easily parried Aurie’s sword. Another spear appeared in his hand and stabbed Aurie’s unguarded stomach. The spear went through her, and out the other side. Aurie fell to the ground, and the Ner-yah removed his spear from her. Blood gushed from Aurie’s wound. “AURIE!” shouted Vecks, “YOU BASTARD!” Vecks raised his new sword, and charged at the Ner-yah. He stabbed it several times in the chest. The Ner-yah could hardly stand and said, with a quivering voice ,”My mission is done,…..the white mage…..is dying….it is my time…..to die…” The sword disappeared as the Ner-yah died, and his head withered. Just then, Vecks remembered, “AURIE!” he shouted. He ran to her side, and took a look at her. Aurie was not in good shape. She had lost a lot of blood, and she was very pale. “Vecks,” said Anara, “do something!” “I don’t think that…I can save her…..” said Vecks with tears forming in the corners of his eyes. “VECKS, SHE’S GOING TO DIE! SAVE HER!” shouted Anara. “Okay…..Cur….Curaga!” he shouted. White light shot from his staff, and surrounded Aurie’s wound. When it disappeared, Aurie‘s grave wound was gone, but the blood still stained her white gown. “Vecks!” said Aurie as she hugged him. “Thank you,” she whispered. Aurie and Vecks kissed, for the first time in about two years. Though her true love returned, Aurie’s wing remained that of a bat’s. It could be that she liked it better that way, or that it was unchangeable, but whatever the reason, Vecks did not mind it one bit. The two of them were once again together, and that was all that mattered. “Come on,” said Aurie as the audience departed in shock, “let’s go home.” Aurie and Vecks walked back to Aurie’s home, hand in hand.

-- Aurie’s Home --

When the two arrived, Aurie quickly changed out of her wedding gown, and went to bed. Vecks did the same. This was the first night in two years that the two of them had slept together. Slowly, they drifted off into sleep…..

-- The Next Morning --

Aurie and Vecks quickly got up, and got dressed. “So….where to?” asked Aurie. “Dunno,” replied Vecks, “Why don’t we go visit Mateo in Atlantis?” “Okay,” said Aurie, “Let’s go by Anara’s place first, kay?” “Okay,” said Vecks. The two exited the house, grabbing their weapons….

--Anara’s house--

Aurie pushed the button near Anara’s door. The doorbell went off, and both she and Vecks could hear feet coming towards the door. “I’m coming, I’m coming….” said Anara as she opened the door, “Oh, hey guys. What’s up?” “We were about to leave to go to Atlantis,” said Aurie, “and we didn’t want to leave you behind.” “Okay,” replied Anara, “I’ll go get my things, and get changed.” Anara ran back inside the house, and emerged from the door only moments later. “All ready!” she said. “Okay then,” said Vecks. He mumbled words of magic, and in moments, they were in Atlantis…..

--Atlantis--

“MATEO!” shouted Vecks, Aurie, and Anara in unison as they ran towards their friend. “Hey guys!” said Mateo as they approached, “You guys look…different.” “Well of course,” said Aurie, “it’s been two years.” “No it hasn’t,” replied Mateo, “It’s only been a couple of months.” “Oh, I can explain that,” said Vecks, “On our world, Dawned Nightfall, time passes differently than it does on the other worlds. It can pass faster or slower. In this case, it passed faster.” “Oh, okay then. Renai and Eiyuu have just arrived as well,” said Mateo gesturing towards Eiyuu and Renai. “RENAI!” shouted Aurie as she ran towards her friend. The two hugged. “GROUP HUG!” shouted Anara as she joined their embrace. “Hey, Eiyuu!” said Vecks as the two shook hands, “How’s it going?” “Nothin much, you?” asked Eiyuu. “I’ll talk about it later,” replied Vecks. The group was once again reunited, ready to set out on a new journey……

-- to be continued--

SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS! Lol.

Posted by Wally The Weird

If I could make a request?
how about, you add something to the end, something nice, and it would go with the basic plot that we have mapped out.
Everyone is talking and is happy and celebrating and stuff, when Aurie notices Vecks starting to leave.
He explains that he can't stay, but he will always love her and will be back soon but need to do something. etc etc, they kiss, then, just before he leaves, he gives Aurie a little note.
The note, is all that he learned, summerized into a single sentence.
"True power, is destructions bane."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awesome chapter!
Not all Ner-Yah are evil! Just most of them! There are a few that are good!

Posted by Arcadios

So now Vecks has White Magic?
The Chapter was okay I'll give it a 5/7 and 2 thumbs up instead of 4.....sorry.:(
SPOILER: Eiyuu and Renai are going to become Guardians in Atlantis.

Posted by Sak

Vecks has had white magic for quite some time now. Don'tcha remember? Though he was only able to use up to Cura.
________

Quoting Wally The Weird: If I could make a request?
how about, you add something to the end, something nice, and it would go with the basic plot that we have mapped out.
Everyone is talking and is happy and celebrating and stuff, when Aurie notices Vecks starting to leave.
He explains that he can't stay, but he will always love her and will be back soon but need to do something. etc etc, they kiss, then, just before he leaves, he gives Aurie a little note.
The note, is all that he learned, summerized into a single sentence.
"True power, is destructions bane."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awesome chapter!
Not all Ner-Yah are evil! Just most of them! There are a few that are good!

I thought we were going to do that after THEIR wedding?

Posted by Arcadios

Nope can't recall, wanna remind me?

Posted by Sak

Gotta go study, bbl.

OH YEAH! Now I remember!
Vecks gained maybe one white magic spell after his merge with Sally. Then, I cn only assume he gained more after his merge with Mechlore, and has learned even more after his journeys.
Of course, by more, it's probably somehting like cura and then curaga.

I plan to give him a good chunk of white magic, and a few other feilds, but it will cost him his more devestating black magic spells (He has already sealed away the oblivion based spells, so those don't count)
I think his strongest spell, in the end, would be somehting phoenix style. Fire damage and healing.

But this is WAY in the future.

Posted by Celestial Flame

There is also a summon named Phoenix in FF7 that deal damage and cast Life2 on all the fainted party members.

Posted by Arcadios

Hey Everybody meet my room mate.:D

Posted by Celestial Flame

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: Hey Everybody meet my room mate.:D

Well techniqualy we aren't room mates but we live under the same roof.

Yeah, that what I meant by Phoenix style. Also in FF9.
Well, I gotta go for now guys, I'll catch y'alls latah.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Roofmates then

Posted by Arcadios

C'ya later Wally

Kairi go back to the thread on my room and look at the links to the vids I put, k?

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

good job but i dont get it Vecks is like gone but whatever it was pretty good ill be posting mine not incredibly soon but not incredibly late ya know haha well either not bad

Vecks is there, and he and Kairi will be married fairly soon if I recall, and then Vecks will leave.
When he comes back, either in the third story, or whenever, I have plans. He will have no memory of his life, and assume a different name, but it will be Vecks. His powers will still be insanley, well, powerful, but he will use different magic. His black magic, white magic, and everythng else he forgot, so he will be using different, unique, indivisual spells untill he remembers.

We'll know it's Vecks though couse of the ring.

Posted by Sak

Dude, you said Kairi and Vecks. lol. You meant Aurie right? lol.

Meh, I have done that a lot. It's just I usually correct myself. Yeah, I meant Aurie.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

hey guys i just want to warn everyone that my chapter is going to be pretty long alright? cool

Stop warning and start posting! Heh.
Hey, did anyone else notice that the title of the thread mispelled Aurie?

And no body posted on mine.Well, I guess if you have no badguys you wanna classify, then I guess that would be why.

Posted by Sak

Yeah, I realised that the second after I posted it up. W/e though. You mispelled chapter once.

Posted by Arcadios

And now I realise how slow we've been proceding ever since the End of Tsumi.

Oh, I came up with an interesting idea. READ THROUGH IT ALL BEFORE COMPLAINIGN PLEASE :)

When Vecks returns, wiht no memory, he will have a few items in his possesion.Two of which, are two unique keyblades, Void and Real. Here is the thing though, he isn't a keyblader, and as such, can't use them. So what does he do? When he first summons them on a whim, they appear in his hands, but he can't do anything with them. He slashes, and it phases right through everything to no effect. Then however, he gives them to Eiyuu, who CAN use them.

However, they are still Vecks', even if he can't use them. So after the battle they vanish, and he has to resummon them if he wants to give them to Eiyuu again.

They are both shaped like Kingdom Keys, except one is ALL black and one is ALL white, completly. While using Void, Eiyuu can enter oblivion from reality, and using Real, can enter reality from oblivion, granting him a 0 power, short range teleport. Feel free to shoot this down, or alter it, or add to it, or detract, or whatever.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Wally The Weird: While using Void, Eiyuu can enter oblivion from reality, and using Real, can enter reality from oblivion, granting him a 0 power, short range teleport.

This part I don't get.

Posted by Sak

Yeah that part made absolutely no sense.

He can blink.
Blink-Short ranged teleport for little or no energy.

Why? I dunno, the idea came to me and I went with it. Void is the key to nothing, which, while using Void, Eiyuu can enter on a whim. Then, when he enters nothing, Real will activate instantly, opening the door to reality, pulling him in. While, in my version, it will take some getting used to, this will grant Eiyuu various and odd dimensional abilities.

Just gotta use your imagination.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Both are cross dimensional keys. Using one, you can enter one dimension, and using the other, you can come back to the other.
The short range is a saftey that the human mind has. By concentrating and eliminating it, a person, using these two keyblades, can travel any distance in 0 time.
This is just a rough idea.

Posted by Sak

Well if Eiyuu gets to teleport....THEN AURIE SHOULD GET TO SEE INTO THE FUTURE! lol. jk of course.

Posted by Arcadios

I like the name Void but Can you find an alternative for Real cause I don't like the name much.

My idea is multi-fold.
First, it will give Eiyuu more battle abilities to further seperate himself form a traditional hack-and-slash warrior.
Second, it will give us a means to travel if we ever want to give the party a 'Get out of there faster then possible' scenario.

This is JUST an idea remember.
--------------------------------------------------------------
How about the following,
Exsistance
Creation
Form
Alpha
Omega(idealy an alternate name for Void if you go with Alpha)
Genisis
Life
Just coming up with names that would sort of be the oposite of Void really.

Posted by Arcadios

I like how your contributing to Eiyuu but I guess I can make up another name for "Real".....and how much is this going to cost?

What do you mean, Cost?
I don't plan on giving Vecks anything extra if thats what you mean. He is goign to change, not power up.

Posted by Arcadios

I mean in terms of money?
Cash or Cerdit?
Since your creative with these type of thing I'm guessing it won't be cheap.

no charge, no charge.
However, by no charge, I mean about 1/2 a billion dollars, and since it's 2 no charges, that comes to 1 billion dollars even.
Credit, please.

Posted by Arcadios

let me look at my wallet.....hmm.....it seems I've been robbed of my credit card and i only have 10 dollars.....

Oh thats ok, I stole the card, so it balances out.
Here, lets go to the atm *Attaches twinkie on a stick to Mr.N's head* GO!

Posted by Arcadios

Sorry I watched that episode of Family Guy.

So, in all honesty, what do you think of Void and *Insert name here* idea?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, real quick, any keyblader can use these keyblades as they are free agents. However, Eiyuu is expirienced and is one of those "Light AND Dark" Keybladers, so only he, and maybe a few other in theory (Like Lucem if he was a keyblader, but he's not, so he can't) can use both at once.
I am leaving this open so that if we want Kayne to use one while Eiyuu uses the other for a duel tech (That Kayne would absoultley HATE to dounless the only other option was a slow painful death) we can have them do it.

Posted by Arcadios

I like it cause then we can make up who they were meant for later opn in the story.

They, were not meant for someone. However, they are meant for someone. This sentence makes NO sence now, but later, it will.

Of course, WHO they are for, I dunno. It won't be Vecks, as he has his own legendary weapon to find (NOT A KEYBLADE). And it's not Kayne.

Posted by Arcadios

Well I giess I'll change Real to Axiom and Void, Illusion.
For those you don't know what Axiom means then here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axiom

If you don't know what Illusion means then I feel sorry for you.

EDIT*
The Keyblades are already Legendary enough for Eiyuu but I might make a keyblade above all keyblades that Eiyuu has to go thorugh hardships to gain.....but when I feel creative I'll do it.

Ooo, I like the name. Void is better then illusion, but I guess it doesn't fit as well.
How about we make it so that they're real names are Alpha and Omega, beginning and end? But, we call and until later, know them as the ones you chose?

Posted by Arcadios

I don't get the real name part sorry. :(

Real, as in a single syllabal version of Reality.