Aloha

Posted by Forbidden Toast

Yup, I'm a newbie. Hopefully, I won't be for long? No, I'm not from Hawaii, I just couldn't think of a title for my thread.

I like video games (duh), anime, computers, birds, badmitton, movies, and having cat fights with my younger siblings.

In other words, I'm pretty ordinary.

As far as video games go, although I have no consoles I really 'hate' I do have a preferace for the PS2. My favorite games are Okage: Shadow King, Phychonauts, Dark Cloud, and Ratchet & Clank. On other systems, I like Harvest Moon, Zelda (nothing new there, I suppose), and Pikmin (:D). I also love mario games... cuz I'm a total Nintendo nerd as well.

Wait, I don't think I made a point at all ... ...

To sum up all the previous rambling. Hi, I'm Forbidden Toast. No, seriously.

Posted by Ant

GOOD GRAMMAR? HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!

Quoting Ant: GOOD GRAMMAR? HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!

XD That's so funny! I was thinking of opening my post with that line too!

Alamaniacs rules!

Posted by Nite

I like ur user name - very nice!

Posted by Klarth

FORBIDDEN toast? But I like toast! ;_;

Hi there.

Quoting Nite: I like ur user name - very nice!

Why thank you! XD My friend helped me come up with it a few months ago on MSN for something else... though I can't remember what.

Actually, it all originated with me wanting to be 'Super Toast' on another forum (yay, professor membrane :D) and it was taken... so... I decided on 'forbidden'!

[/end of boring story]

Quoting Klarth: FORBIDDEN toast? But I like toast! ;_;

Hi there.

I like peanut butter on my toast. What do you like on yours?

Posted by Ant

Anything but peanut butter.

hi again.

Posted by Dog

WELCOME, TOASTY.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Forbidden Toast]I like peanut butter on my toast. What do you like on yours?
I'm allergic to peanuts these days, so I tend to eat mine plain! :cookie:

Posted by Crazy K

Hey welcome to VGC dude. ;)

Posted by Zeta

Psychonauts is a damn good game.

Welcome. :cookie:

Posted by The Judge

Aloha.

lol double entendre

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

More like forbidden donut, amirite?

Anywho, welcome. Have fun.

Quoting Vampiro: More like forbidden donut, amirite?

Anywho, welcome. Have fun.

I like dounuts.

Thanks a lot, now I like, want a krispy kream dougnut ;-;

Posted by Linko_16

She neglected to mention it, but she's a school friend of mine. Lawlz.

Quoting Linko_16: She neglected to mention it, but she's a school friend of mine. Lawlz.

Linko_16! The codename for the coolest guy in our anime club at school, who shall be the president next year! *bows* A meeble secretary like me does not deserve your presance.

You, go with us to see pirates >D (when it comes out, anyways..)

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Forbidden Toast: Linko_16! The codename for the coolest guy in our anime club at school, who shall be the president next year! *bows* A meeble secretary like me does not deserve your presance.

You, go with us to see pirates >D (when it comes out, anyways..)

Hey HEY! What about me?
Toast should be Forbidden ><;
(don't suck up...it doesn't help...I know.)

Quoting Azure Wolf: Hey HEY! What about me?
Toast should be Forbidden ><;
(don't suck up...it doesn't help...I know.)

Lookie~ It's all my groupies!

I thought you were directly implied :D

Screw pirates, let's all go bowling <3

Quoted post: The codename for the coolest guy in our anime club at school

Wasn't there a thread that featured the image used for that club? There was like a lot of anime characters on it or something...

Or is my mind recalling something completely unrelated.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Vampiro: Wasn't there a thread that featured the image used for that club? There was like a lot of anime characters on it or something...

Or is my mind recalling something completely unrelated.

I think Linko-kun made a thread for the design he made for the tee-shirts, but that was quite some time ago.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Forbidden Toast: the coolest guy in our anime club at school

Ironic.

Quoted post: I think Linko-kun made a thread for the design he made for the tee-shirts, but that was quite some time ago.

That's the one. Can't believe I remember that.

Posted by Poison

I like my toast like I like my girls, loli.

Posted by The Judge

Burnt.

Quoted post: I like my toast like I like my girls, untoasted

fix'd for proper analogue.

Posted by Poison

[quote]I like toast like I like my girls, tense and premature.
Fixed again for loli reasons.

Posted by Kanashuri

Welcome to HELL!

Posted by Random

Mmmmm Toast..

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Must eat the forbidden toast! You didn't happen to fall out of the toaster oven of life did you?

Quoted post: Fixed again for loli reasons.

... untoasted meant loli. :(

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Quoting Poison: I like my toast like I like my girls, loli.

butter side up?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Poison: I like my toast like I like my girls, covered in jelly.

[spoiler].[/spoiler]

Quoting Azure Wolf: I think Linko-kun made a thread for the design he made for the tee-shirts, but that was quite some time ago.

I remember that! His design was REALLY good, too.

Geez! Stop trying to eat me! I'm forbidden because I am a burnt and slightly hideous slice of wheat bread, if you must know! ;-;

Posted by Raptor

Judging by the fact that you like birds and one of your favourite games is Ratchet & Clank, it's clear that you have better than average taste. Welcome.

Quoting Raptor: Judging by the fact that you like birds and one of your favourite games is Ratchet & Clank, it's clear that you have better than average taste. Welcome.

There is nothing not to like about birds : D I love my cockatiel.

Ratchet and Clank owns :P Shooting things is fun and good for your ego.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Azure Wolf: I think Linko-kun made a thread for the design he made for the tee-shirts, but that was quite some time ago.

That was, like, in August or September when I first drew it around the beginning of the school year. Precisely how long were you stalking me here before you joined?

Picture is [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Linko_16/AnimeClub.jpg]here[/url]. There are two things that bother me about this now... there's nothing of One Piece in here, since I didn't know anything about it, and all the Naruto characters look funny, since I didn't know anything about that, either; they only made it in because pretty much the club mentioned it when asked what anime they liked, so I figured I should look them up. The only other things I could complain about would be places where my brother F'd up while tracing over my original drawing in his image program. I could've done it, but he was crazy about his new tablet at the time and offered to himself. Some people, like Osaka or Totoro, definately look a lot weirder than they did in my original, though.

And for the record, I can't believe Vampiro remembered that either.

Pfft. It's better than anything I've ever drawn. I am an expert on stick figures, but beyond that, I'm hopeless.

Posted by Xenos

Linko-Kun?

Posted by Linko_16

This is anime club we're talking about. You have to expect plenty of otaku.

Posted by Zeta

Desu.

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Linko_16: This is anime club we're talking about. You have to expect plenty of otaku.

More like, WEAABOOOOOOOO.

Posted by Lord of Spam

zing

[quote]There is nothing not to like about birds

loud, annoying, pain in the *** to clean/care for, no real interaction to speak of, and most domestic birds arent even large enough to eat. fail.

Quoting Lord of Spam: zing

loud, annoying, pain in the *** to clean/care for, no real interaction to speak of, and most domestic birds arent even large enough to eat. fail.

Ah well, that's your opinion : (

I'm patient enough to put up with that sort of thing, so it doesn't bother me. Dogs make messes, cats make messes, heck, my rooms a horrible mess sometimes.

If you think birds don't interact though, you havn't met many types of birds then. It's true some birds don't do much, there are also many birds that have loads of personality.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Linko_16: That was, like, in August or September when I first drew it around the beginning of the school year. Precisely how long were you stalking me here before you joined?

The day that you mentioned the board is the day i signed up, I beleive.
Stalkers go back in time alot, though. Not that it means alot now though.