Pokemon chronicles

Posted by Arcadios

It seems pokemon had a new series......any opinons?

Posted by Alastor

I figured this was just a miniseries. The animation is pretty, though. Better than the normal series, but still not quite as good as any of the movies.

For any of you unaware, this series follows the two kids from Gold and Silver, and another kid, who I assume is Professor Elm's son. I'm not entirely sure, haven't seen all of it. Apparently every episode is part of a small series which lasts only a few episodes, and revolves around one of the legendary Pokemon. The one I seem was around Raikou, but they show others, including Moltres, in the opening credits.

Posted by Roxas Lover

I think it is something that Cartoon Network is doing to get more viewers I mean they have their own Yu-gi-oh series called Yu-gi-oh GX.To be honest I like the new Pokemon and the new Yu-gi-oh series better than the original shows.

Posted by lanzer

pokemon housou aka chronicles is a good miniseries its a change of pace from the usual looped pokemon series. i mean seriously does anyone see the loop its been going on for 4 years now?!

Posted by Alastor

Yu-Gi-Oh GX was actually on Fox Kids, if I remember correctly. Same thing with One Piece. I doubt Pokemon Chronicles is a Cartoon Network exclusive.

Posted by Roxas Lover

I remember One Piece but not Yu-Gi-Oh GX on fox.And right now the only channel that has Pokemon Chronicles is Cartoon Network so most likely it will be moved to WB on Saturdays for a little bit.
Hey speaking of Yu-Gi-Oh for some odd reason did anyone know that the very first season of Yu-Gi-Oh wasn't show on American TV?

Posted by Alastor

Didn't know that, though I never got too into it. GX is more interesting from what I've seen, because it's not so serious with itself.

Anyways, back on topic, anyone have any idea how long this series is supposed to be?

Posted by lanzer

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
look here for awnsers. actually cronicles was never released on TV til now it was just a DVD exclusive. RL you're talking about "season zero" of yu-gi-oh it was orginally by bandai and with a different plot and more violance it ended with 26 episodes and a movie 4retardedkids might pick it up someday to continue the yu-gi-oh thing but it'll be heavly cut.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_(first_series_anime)
look here for awnsers. nifty fact: noah from the minisaga is actually based on toei's old kiba which had green hair odd huh?

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting lanzer:
RL you're talking about "season zero" of yu-gi-oh it was orginally by bandai and with a different plot and more violance it ended with 26 episodes and a movie 4retardedkids might pick it up someday to continue the yu-gi-oh thing but it'll be heavly cut.

Yeah that is what I am talking about.