Just like everyone else I'm new

Posted by Celestial Flame

I was wondering what are some popular threads I can post in?

Posted by Dexter

Welcome.

It depends on what you're interest are. I suggest going to the music forum and replying to some of the threads there and perhaps create a thread (assuming one isn't already made) about your favorite band and why they are your favorite. A fun discussion might commence. The movie forum is also a good place to start.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Posted by Noir

Hello. Another Inuyasha fan, eh? Well, welcome, and the Kingdom Hearts place seems especially popular these days.

Posted by Arcadios

Well it seems we have a new member, whats sup?
And I too am a Inuyasha fan. :)

Posted by Roxas Lover

Hello and welcome to VGC.
I like Inuyasha too.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

If you venture anywhere near the Kingdom Hearts board, I will never respect you.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Posted by Arcadios

But you were the one who made the huge theory thread there.
Alot of newbies seem to be joining just for it and thats how I came by this site.
More then likely answer: I lost respect for you along time ago.
or something along those lines.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Just let him think what he wants.That's the reason I joined this site too.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I know it is, it depresses me that so many worthless members with nothing good to say keep flooding the channels. Thankfully at least a few of you seem to demonstrate a relative reading comprehension and grammar composition above a third grade level, but your peers certainly leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Wow it seems alot of people have mix feelings toward that thread.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting -Inuyasha-: Wow it seems alot of people have mix feelings toward that thread.

Yes they do.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Wow it seems alot of people have mix feelings toward that thread.

The KH kids love it, everyone else dislikes/ignores it... because it's basically full of spam and idiots.

Anywho, welcome, sir. Enjoy your stay.

Posted by Dog

i look into that thread some of the time when i'm bored, and one thing i noticed is that if theirs tons of people in it, odds are the post your discussing about will be at the top while yours will be at the bottom.[url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=10285&page=267] i see it as a stupid way for KH fans to increase their post count.[/url]

anyways, welcome.

Posted by Arcadios

Who originally thought of making a Kingdom Hearts Board?