Where do you get your Anime?

Posted by MGamer

I don't really like bittorrent its confusing and takes too long to download one episode. Is there any other places you guys download your anime from?

Posted by Xenos

From other friends, DC++ and torrent.

EDIT: [url]www.animesuki.com[/url]

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I RECIEVE MY ANI-MAY THROUGH THE INTERWEBS

[IMG]http://webserver1.oneonta.edu/library/cit/interweb.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

http://isohunt.com/ torrents ftw :cookie:

Sounds like you just need a better connection.

If you want Bleach, you can get it off my site, yadda yadda:

http://www.bleachportal.net

Posted by MGamer

I don't really understand bittorent. Its a tad bit complicated. If one of you could put up a guide for bittorent I would be very grateful.

Quoted post: I don't really understand bittorent. Its a tad bit complicated. If one of you could put up a guide for bittorent I would be very grateful.

Download Bitlord (it's what I use and it's very basic). Download a torrent. Open it with Bitlord. You'll then see a green icon beside the name of the torrent (assuming there are seeders). Let it finish downloading, the open it. Bam, done.

If that's not good enough, I can use screenshots or guide you over AIM or whatever.

Posted by Alastor

My problem with torrents was that there were never any seeders. At all. One download had like 2 seeds, and that was it. Every other torrent I've been interested in was dead. :(

This was on Bitcomet, btw.

Posted by MGamer

Alright Vampiro I'm trying to download this torrent and its not getting anywhere. What is the problem?

Quoted post: Alright Vampiro I'm trying to download this torrent and its not getting anywhere. What is the problem?

What's the icon look like? It could be a connection problem, or there might not be any seeders.

Check for something that looks like this "Seed/Peer[All]" If seed comes up as zero, you have yourself a dead torrent,

Quoted post: My problem with torrents was that there were never any seeders. At all. One download had like 2 seeds, and that was it. Every other torrent I've been interested in was dead.

Yup, that's the mian problem with torrents. You just gotta find a good community that reseeds, or you just have to pay attention.

Posted by MGamer

yep looks like i gotta a dead torrent dang. Is there anyway I possibly could get it?

Depending on where you downloaded it, you can request a reseed in their forum. Or, search somewhere else for it.

Posted by MGamer

what are some other torrent sites. Also I'm kinda new to anime what are some good anime's I should download. Another question is will all this anime take up so much space on my computer that it will make it go slower?

Try [url]www.mininova.org[/url] I guess. As for your computer going slower, either delete episodes you've seen, or get a bigger external/internal hard drive.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

I used utorrent and I generally go to Mininova, but occasionally I'll just Google it if Mininova fails me or, like most of the time, is seedless.

Posted by MGamer

OK What are some good anime series' to download?

Posted by Alastor

That's entirely up to what you mean by "good" anime. Everyone's got different interests.

Personally, though, I recommend Samurai Champloo.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Good ones?

Depending on what you like, I'd go with Black Heaven, Naruto, Neon Genesis Evangelion, RaXephon, Fooly Cooly, Ninja Scroll, Devil Man, or Devil Lady.

Quoting MGamer: OK What are some good anime series' to download?

What do you like?

I suggest the following: Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Serial Experiments Lain, Samurai X (Rurouni Kenshin OAV), Texhnolyze, Naruto, Hellsing, FLCL, and Samurai Deeper Kyo.

Posted by Sable Wind

Actually, Naruto sucks.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

www.I<3henta...oh you mean like "real" anime? I don't read that crap. :)

Quoting Sable Wind: Actually, Naruto sucks.

Quoting Alastor: That's entirely up to what you mean by "good" anime. Everyone's got different interests.

[spoiler]stfu[/spoiler]

Posted by Sable Wind

That's true, but Naruto is actually terrible.

However, if whatever-his-name is intent on watching that series, he can simply rewatch DBZ, switch the vegetable names with names of bad puns, and change the monkeys to ninjas.

BELIEVE IT!

Bible Black

fukken rocks

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Vampiro: Bible Black

fukken rocks

/win

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Vampiro]Bible Black

fukken rocks

I liked the teacher with the dick.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I think everyone does. :D

Quoted post: I liked the teacher with the dick.

Nah, the girl she ****s with the bunny ears is win.

Posted by Alastor

I think I'm better off not knowing what the hell you guys are talking about. :cool:

Posted by Sapphire Rose

No, it's far worse NOT to know.

Posted by Arczu

Is it really?

Right... I stepped in this direction for once...

Oh... I BT and buy some from ebay now.

Posted by boomstick

Mostly Netflix, if I like an anime alot I'll then shop around at places like Amazon and Ebay to find it cheap and if all else fails I'll go to torrents.

Posted by MGamer

Okay guys I want the first season of Naruto. Could one of you guys find a torrent that isn't dead.

Episodes 1-50 good?

http://www.mininova.org/tor/73095

I don't remember if we're allowed to post links or torrents or whatever, but who cares, eh?

Posted by jas11

I borrow my Anime from a friend or she gives me copys of them. She is the best.

Posted by Klarth

I know a few people with FTPs stocked with a few series. Otherwise I torrent it.

Posted by mis0

I actually buy my DVDs. Music, however, I do not.

Posted by Apathetic

Ebay! Im having trouble finding naruto though, thats the problem with being legit :(.

Quoting Apathetic: thats the problem with being legit :(.

Hah, you're a funny guy.

Posted by Arczu

BT is not that hard seriously... if you have a good head on your shoulders.

Stuff is so sweet now that I can get a full episode in 16 minutes. If that's slow, then I don't want to know fast. Some places have a direct download (though good luck finding one lol...) And for the stuff I really like to see, I buy it. Some nice resouces like getting your friends to hook you up works too.

BTW... I've seen a 1-130 torrent for Naruto. You can definately find others.

Posted by Forbidden Toast

Naruto started out OK, and then seriously went down hill.

That's just IMHO though. The manga seriously slowed down too. In one chapter the whole thing was Naruto shaking hands with Garaa. At that point, I realized I should have stopped reading it sooner.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Arczu]http://tokyotosho.info/?cat=1

Posted by hungfu

I always got my anime is from edogo.com

Posted by recsin

I always watch my animes from edogo.com
a best site for all animes. You can also try it... :)

Posted by Ant

off a lark I decided to take a look at this "ed ogo. com" and can't help but notice that the anime selection there is pretty much ****.

how bout instead of using bots to pimp your crap you make your crap better?

why do i bother?

Posted by brock9233

I got all ma animes from edogo.com They have all the shows and give me all the latest episodes and seasons.