First Game You Ever Played/Owned?

Posted by Zeta

Yeah, post whatever your first video game was.

I don't remember, but I'm sure mine was one of these.

Pac-Man
Frogger
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario All-Stars
Beauty & the Beast

First game I ever owned was Super Mario World.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Played: Super Mario World
Owned: Super Mario 64

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Both played and owned: Super Mario Bros./Duckhunt. I remember the day very clearly.

Posted by Crazy K

Played - Super Mario bros 3
Owned - Super Mario bros 3

Posted by Linko_16

It's a little hazy, since we got the NES a little before that point in your life where you start remembering everything. I definately remember...

Super Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt*
Super Mario Brothers 2*
Super Mario Brothers 3
The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda: Adventure of Link
Mega Man*
Mega Man II
A Boy and his Blob
Bubble Bobble
Rampage

* Indicates I still own the very same cartrage.

Besides that, there are a mess of games we had on our Macintosh. Many were downloaded from Ambrosia SW, if anyone recognizes the name, but we also had several games from an awesome RPG series called Exile. Anyone who knows of it gets instant rep.

Posted by Kanashuri

Played Super Mario Bros

Owned Super Mario World

Posted by juliebriggs

played: super mario bros 3
owned: zelda 3

Posted by Speedfreak

Played: Space Invaders

Owned: Super Mario Bros

Posted by Jesse Smith

Played/Owned: Super Mario Bros./Duckhunt/World Class Track Meet.

We had Atari before da NES, but I was too young to know what the first game was. We did have Donkey Kong on it, made by Nintendo. Though in my book the first video system ever released was da NES!!! :D

Posted by Klarth

Played: Attack of the Mutant Camels (C64)
Owned: Kirby's Dreamland 2 (GB)

Posted by Dog

Played: Lemmings (PC)
Owned: Lemmings (PC)

Posted by Linko_16

I forgot to mention it, but the first game I could rightfully call my own was Super Mario Land 2, which went nicely with my brand new Game Boy Pocket. I still have them both in grand condition.

Posted by Arcadios

Played and owned:Super Mario Bros. I had it ever since I was 3 years old then the first Sonic.

Posted by Nite

[SIZE="5"]The first game i played was dig dug! i still have it as a nes emulation as my TV-game blew up for the 20th time![/SIZE]:bounce2:

Posted by Echo

Played: More than likely Combat for the Atari 2600. Possibly Pitfall or River Raid. My dad owned a 2600 with those games (plus some that I don't really remember. I think he had Breakout, though.), so it was probably one of those. I specifically remember those 3 games, though. Especially playing my sister in Combat.

Owned: Since those 2600 games were my dad's, I guess they don't count. My first game was Super Mario World, which I got with my SNES as a kid.

Funny, I had a 2600 and an SNES, but never an NES.

Posted by Zabuza

First Game: Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
First Played: Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Played: Dig Dug
Owned: Dig Dug

Posted by Alastor

Played... hell, I couldn't say. Probably Super Mario Bros./Duckhunt/World Class Track Meet, Space Invaders, or PacMan.

Owned would be Sonic 2, which came with my Sega Genesis.

Posted by mis0

Played and owned: Spyhunter, NES.

Posted by Jonnymovgamer

Played: Super Mario Brothers/Duck hunt
Owned: Super Mario Brothers/Duck hunt

Posted by Ant

Played: I believe it was Super Mario Bros 3. When I was at the young age of 3. And from that point on, I started playing non-stop.

Owned: Owned as in only mine? I guess Sonic the Hedgehog when the genesis first came out. I got it for Christmas. I remember crying when there were no more presents because I didn't really get anything good(spoiled). And then my Mom pulled out that last one and I was oh so happy. A grand day to be sure.

Posted by Forbidden Toast

Played: When I was 5 or something dad started me on the NES with Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt. Loads of fun :D Not soon after he brought home a Playstation and I would play Tomb Raider with him. Haha. 5 year old shooting people in Tomb Raider. It was so fun.

Owned; Well, I'd say Super Mario 64. Since 'I' owned it specifically, and not my dad.

Posted by Sephiroth89

Played and Owned-Super Mario Bros./Duckhunt.

Posted by maian

Probably the first game I ever played was Super Mario Bros, when I was like 3 or 4. If I played something before that, SMB was certainly the one that stuck with me. It's probably my first.

Owned? You could say I owned SMB, but I didn't truthfully own a game for myself until like, Majora's Mask. ...Somewhere around there. Before that, my parents made me share all my games with my sister. She diodn't really play them, so logically, I owned them. But really, the first one I ever owned was something azround MM's era.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Sonic the Hedgehog(Genesis)/Super Mario Brother(NES)/Shinobi(SMS)/Steet fighter 2(Gameboy)
All at the same time for owned. Played Spy vs Spy on Master System.

Posted by Xero

First game I played: Legend of zelda on NES

First game I owned: Donkey kong country 1 on SNES (it came with the system.)

Posted by SmileInYourSleep

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]First Played: Don't really remember, I think it was either Super Mario Brothers or Something on Super Nintendo.

First Game Owned: Hmm, don't really remember, either Donkey Kong or Mario on Game Boy.

These games where either some of the first or maybe the first I ever played/owned...I don't know, it was too long ago.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by GameMiestro

Realmz, Super Mario Bros, Shufflepuck, Oregon Trail, Tetris, and Metroid 2. Good times...

Posted by Burrito

The first game I played was probably some computer game.

The first game I owned, I think, was Super Mario Bros. That's the first for a lot of people isn't it.

Posted by Delilah

Owned as in I purchased it? Lara Croft: Tomb Raider #1. I don't remember the first game I ever played... I think it was a demo disk my older brother got from pizza hut.

Posted by Moogs

Super Mario Bros. 3 for both.

Posted by Holy_Sprit

Newhope I agree with you.. My first game owned was The Bible Game! On Ps2. I love it. The first game I played was the game of life..

Posted by s0ul

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Adventures

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Played: The first game I played was probably Super Mario Bros. on the NES.

Owned: The first system I owned was the SNES. The first game I owned (and played :D) was Super Mario World. Oh the memories.

Posted by GameMiestro

I forgot the original Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. I always laughed when the police got their behind handed to them. The first game I actually "bought" was Pokemon: Yellow Version, as all of the games I played up to that point I just borrowed from my parents.

Posted by Oforia

Played: I think it was Pacman
Owned: Rascal on playstation one. (such a horrible game)