death of al zarqawi

Posted by WalMarT

l was going to post a link about it but i cant for some reson but i think u all heard about it anyways.

What do u guys think about it? do u think it is a turning point in the war??

Posted by The Judge

It better be. I'm getting sick of this war.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting The Judge: It better be. I'm getting sick of this war.

Your satanic themed Omen is... Depressing. :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge]It better be. I'm getting sick of this war.

we have always been at war with the middle east.

Posted by Kanashuri

Im hoping we find all the other lead terrorists and make them our shampoo slaves. Doomed to shampoo our heads for the rest of our life...Dont forget the conditioner either. Oh yeah it has to be the no tears stuff. Cuz they might get some in the eyes and that stings.

Posted by poisonblood

The war will never be over. Pretty soon some new top terrorist is going to come up. They are like roaches you cant get rid of them.

Posted by mis0

Al Zarqawi had a replacement, and he will surely bring about some sort of retaliation for his predecessors death. I would expect this to make things worse in the short term, and not change much in the long term. "Turning point?" My arse.

Posted by Xenos

One of the more deadlier trends in killing such figure heads is they create this imagery of "sacrificial hero" - it would always be better to catch those people alive and show more humuliating images of them so the public doesn't get this romanticized impression of terrorism. Oh well, it can't always go the way you want it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Stalolin: we have always been at war with the middle east.

win lock thread

Though considering that as soon as it happened bush was all over the place saying DONT EXPECT THE WAR TO END SOON, and the fact that there are plenty willing to take his spot, I'd say it was jsut one guy getting killed. It happens in war. A lot.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'll be happy when Osama's dead (or at least I know that he's dead)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, osama is SO 2002

Posted by Oforia

I do not think it really matters whether we killed him or not. They will always have another leader to take the open position. They are breeding terrorists a lot faster than we are killing them.