Translate a message multiple times.

Posted by Iris

[URL="http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/"]http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/[/URL]

Use that to translate a message through as many languages as you can, and then back to english.

(English>Spanish, Spanish>French, French>Greek, Greek>French, French>Dutch..._______>English)

See how crazy your message will end up.

Posted by The Judge

This belongs in the community board. Deffinitely. It's not an off topic discussion whatsoever or even a posting game.

Posted by Axis

[B]Phrase: The Keebler elves are going to take over the world.

English to Spanish: Los duendes de Keebler van a asumir el control el mundo.
Spanish to French: Les gobelins de Keebler vont assumer le contr

Posted by The Judge

I lol'd. I was just giving you a hard time.

Posted by Iris

You were right though. :P

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

English:

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V

Then italian, then french, the german.

English:

"there! In view a veteran modest vaudevillian I throw vicariously, how the victim is, whom gauner vicissitudini of I determine. This face impiallacciatura purely of vanity, is not remnants populi the disappeared now free vox. However this bygone inspection made valorous the foundation walls of the annoyance vivified and choice into sgominare this it venal and vanguarding virulento from the parasite and vouchsafing the infringement violentemente viceful and voracious the will. The unique judgement is a revenge; a revenge held as a Votiv not in unnecessary, there in the watching out value and in veracity of this giorno rivendica and virtueful. Verily, this vichyssoise Bose of the word gush veers more lascilo add simply that it is meinss very good honor, around it come too contacted and them V call can

Posted by Zeta

Phrase: The last Metroid is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.

English>German>French>Portugese>English

Outcome: The last Metroid is caule. The galaxy is to the peace.

Well that didn't change too much. =/ WTF is caule?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Original: "Someone set up us the bomb!"

English > German > French > Greek > English

Result: "This us kyrtw'nej has established partial!"

'tf?

Posted by Zeta

She sells sea shells by the seashore.

(Same order Myr did with the woodchuck thing.)

It sells superior parts of sea from the coast.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Here I sit, Broken Hearted, came to ****, but only farted.

English>German>French>Spanish>English>Russian>English

And it came out as :Here, one feels to me, broken Hearted, to it arrived scheissen, in spite of farted only.

Posted by Stalolin

ORIGINAL: "I am now omnipotent. What should I do with such almighty power? The answer to that is really quite simple: Anything I want. Anything. I am incapable of error. Any result that displeases me I can simply reverse. There is nothing I need to worry on, for I am Thanos. And Thanos is supreme. Supreme."

English -> Spanish -> French -> Greek -> English

"I am omnipotent now. What is what it should it makes with a such energy todopoderosa? The answer in this is really absolutely simple: All thing that I wish. All thing. I am incompetent la'coy. All result that i dissatisfied I can simply invest. Does not exist nothing that I have the need in order to I occupy the lighting, because I am Thanos. And Thanos is maximum. Maximum."

Posted by Roger S Huxley

English:All your base are belong to us

French to English: We surrender!

Posted by Moogs

Phrase: The Cross Will Cast Your Shadow

English to French: La Croix Moulera Votre Ombre.

French to German: Das Kreuz wird Ihren Schatten formen.

German to English: The cross will form your shade.

Posted by muffla

unreal tornament 07 will rock your socks
english>dutch>french>portugese>english

tornament 07 irréel your stocking to float

wtf? what is irreel and when did i say float

Posted by poisonblood

This is somthing realy cool about babblefish you may want to know.
When my school put an online block on certain web sites such as myspace
the student used the babblefish site to get around the block. Basicly it worked like a hack. It went around the web block and strait into the site.