drooped off the face of the earth

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, my moniter broke recently. so im essentially computerless. asctually, thats not true at ll. i have a fully functioning intyernet connection and perfectly fine computer to use it. i just have no way of seeing any of the information beoing displayed. which blows fat nuts. one might say that it grinds my gears.

speaking of all things mechanical, my truck recently got ****ed up. needed a new speed gauge, since my speedometer wasnt working (read 0 no matter how fast i was going). And while im there, SUPRISE need new front tires. nine hundred bux later im angry and that much poorer. fukken angry as hell.

plans tonight are as follows: deposit paycheck, go home, eat, fap, shower, go to a friends house, play warcraft three, do some druken boxing, get home by about 1am, then wake up at about 8 to get to work the next day.

for extra fun, see if you can find the part in this post that makes no sense. for big babies, the answer is in ZOMG SUPER SECRET INVISIBLE TEXT so dont highlight unless you're a big gay faggot who enjoys sodomy and toilets that lead to asian men's mouths ANT. [spoiler]everyone knows dorks that play warcraft dont care about showering[/spoiler]

aaaaaand im off.

Posted by Klarth

USE THE ORC

Posted by Zeta

SUCKS TO BE YOU

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

THIS NEWS GRINDS MY GEARS :mad:

seriously

Posted by The Judge

Burn in Hell while you're doing whatever that post said you were doing.

Posted by Dreadnought

Holy freaking crap! Posting to a blind man!

Posted by Lord of Spam

to be fair, its a mod of warcraft three. DotA ftw.

but yeah, grinds my gears too.

Posted by Ant

wow, your life must suck. Idiot. Just buy a new one. They don't cost that much.

Posted by mis0

My stupid faglord roommate is raping the bandwidth of our common interwebs connection with his ******* HUEGBOX0R and HEUGOBX LIEV. It seemingly uses so much bandwidth that I can't do anything wirelessly with my laptop. So now I'm tethered to the wall (again) ****it.

It's not enough for him to keep me up all night with it, wake me up in the morning with it, and be a general bastard about it, but now I can't get online from the solitude of my own freakin' room. I swear I will shoot him to death if it gets any worse (HUEGBXOW PATAYZ>!!!1)

Posted by Xenos

Xbox is huge.

Yeah, srsly. Just buy a new monitor. They're like ten bucks. Hell, I'll bring down my spare monitor when I go to Florida this summer.

Posted by The Judge

Never visiting us in CA are you, faggot.

Unless my dad ever decides to vacation there... probably not.

Posted by Zeta

[url=http://www.ac3bf1.com/browser/Vario/omgwtfdie.jpg]Relevant to this thread.[/url]

Posted by Lord of Spam

im getting a new moniter this weekend most likely. and decent moniters are like150+, and tahts in american money. not that fake canadian ****

Posted by The Judge

You said you didn't have a monitor. Stop posting.

Quoted post: im getting a new moniter this weekend most likely. and decent moniters are like150+, and tahts in american money. not that fake canadian ****

Local refurb store sells monitors for insanely cheap. Hence, 20 bux.

Posted by Poison

Xbox is so huge.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/1149460447071.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Zeta

PS3 IS HUEGER

Posted by The Judge

PS3 IS HUEG

Posted by Lord of Spam

Nooniens00ng: GRIM GRIM GRIM
Dr Faust ****IT: ask me if I care
Nooniens00ng: do you care?
Dr Faust ****IT: no
Nooniens00ng: thats pretty lame

Posted by mis0

I did some internetz0rzing and determined I was only half right. He is eating bandwidth, but some sort of error occured on my laptops end when I had to reset the router last night, even though I stayed wirelessly connected to it whilst doing this. It has caused some sort of signalling error so I think I'll have to reset it again. :( I have to wait 'till xbitch goes to sleep or it will start emitting high-pitched screams of "omFG Y DA HEUG BOXXX NOT WROKIENDG" until I fix it. Christ. I swear one of these days I'm going to fukken murder that thing.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: Nooniens00ng: GRIM GRIM GRIM
Dr Faust ****IT: ask me if I care
Nooniens00ng: do you care?
Dr Faust ****IT: no
Nooniens00ng: thats pretty lame

I can't lie...I really didn't.

Posted by Poison

Xbox360 is so huge.

Posted by Zeta

BUT PS3 IS HUEGER

Posted by Lord of Spam

back. moniter get. 17 inch lcd ftw.

time to break it in with some 4chan lovin'

Posted by sniper

Related, I just got banned from 4chan again. Picture related.

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/creepy.png[/IMG]

Posted by Lord of Spam

do no want

Quoted post: back. moniter get. 17 inch lcd ftw.

time to break it in with some 4chan lovin'

Quoted post: 17"? ****in pussy.

Posted by Lord of Spam

poor get

Posted by Poison

Quoting Zeta: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/creepy.png[/IMG]

Raptors mom?

Posted by Lord of Spam

for some reason, the thought "i bet the real chick in that pic was actually kinda hot went through my head"

now i have to go die.

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol jk sorry judge

Posted by Slade

Anyone who uses "lol jk" is insecure and needs to grow a pair. [spoiler]penispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenis[/spoiler]

Posted by Lord of Spam

smashing property and womping norb

Quoted post: poop get

fix'd for accurate immaturity.

Posted by Poison

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/PsionicXero/1149981883818.jpg[/IMG]
Puts on my wizards hat.

Posted by Zeta

Reminds me I haven't checked 8-Bit Theater in a while.

Posted by Ant

fukken locked