Perfect Dark Zero

Posted by gamehype

Who has this game cause nobody I know has it and I want to buy it. Can you please give me a review?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

One of the worst single-player games ever. Live is decent though, and just about the only thing that's worth the price of the game... and even then.

Buy Call of Duty 2 instead, if you haven't all ready.

Posted by Dexter

I prefer Call of Duty 2 over Perfect Dark Zero, surprisingly. If you are a fan of the original Perfect Dark, it's difficult to imagine the sequel being as terrible as this was. I'd easily choose the original over this one. Overall, I have not been impressed with 360 games. If it wasn't for Oblivion, I don't know what I'd do with it.

Posted by Axis

You mean Prequel. It has ZERO in it for a reason. :[i]D

Posted by Dexter

My mistake. I knew that, I simply forget about it. The game's not worth my precision! How could such a great company (Rare) make such a terrible game?

[IMG]http://disney.new21.org/disney/theme/pretty/joanna1.jpg[/IMG] > [IMG]http://www.hdbeat.com/images/2005/10/jo-dark3JPGs.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Vampiro:
Buy Call of Duty 2 instead, if you haven't all ready.

That's all the review you'll ever need.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Dexter: My mistake. I knew that, I simply forget about it. The game's not worth my precision! How could such a great company (Rare) make such a terrible game?

I dunno, I liked Kameo: EoP a lot more.

Posted by s0ul

Yeah, PDZ is insanely bad. I don't understand the CoD2 hype either though.

Posted by Axis

It had a good single player, but the multiplayer just sucked.

Ghost Recon is the best shooter.

Posted by Hero'sCrest

I have a question too, is it even worth renting?

Posted by Axis

Only if you have Xbox Live.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Axis: I dunno, I liked Kameo: EoP a lot more.

I enjoyed that game more, too. But even then, it wasn't that great of a game. Banjo-Kazooie owns it.

Quoted post: I have a question too, is it even worth renting?

I'd say yes, even without Xbox Live. Definitely for me, anyway. I'm a huge fan of the original so it was worth it for me to experience the new one entirely.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I have a question too, is it even worth renting?

Depends if you can't think of anything else you'd possibly want to rent.

Seriously though, the single-player is so bad I didn't even make it all the way through. I think I got to the point where you have to face off against these two "bosses" and just decided to quit. I ended up just sticking to Live and even playing against bots.

Posted by TheSorrow

i liked the online play like everyone else has said and thats where the game is only good at the campaign mode sucks and i just found myself playing live when i rented it but i wouldnt spend the money on it just for live