Need for Speed Underground I+II?

Posted by Nemesis

I have both underground games and I was wondering

-in underground I, how do you acess the widebodies. I have unlocked everything
-in underground II, how do you get the widebodies?

Posted by ARC

Well.....thats simple!!! just go on the internet and look for need for speed under ground cheats...duuuh!

Posted by Nemesis

to be honested, I used a gameshark to get level 3 visuals. But now I can find where to access the widebodies. which button or something do I push t get them

Posted by Ssj2 Gohan

To get the widebody kits on NFSU 2 you defeat 11 people on outrun races on level 5 i think it is and on NFSU 1 you go through it and get the womans car back and she thanks you by giving you a widebody kit hope this helps

Posted by a person with nothing

is the game worth getting? I was thinking of buying it. That or Nba street 3.

Dude just go to gamefaqs.com they have everything

Posted by ARC

Like I said. just search the internet for cheats. its worth doing, seriously...

Posted by White2912

to be honest i thought NFSU 2 was pretty easy - even on hard - especially with the dyno/tuning. if however you want to race around in souped up cars then its a good game.
gran tourismo 4 is out, if you want a driving game get that!!!

Posted by Nizmo

Quoting a person with nothing: is the game worth getting? I was thinking of buying it. That or Nba street 3.

Dude just go to gamefaqs.com they have everything

NBA Street V3. Trust me.

Quoting Ssj2 Gohan: To get the widebody kits on NFSU 2 you defeat 11 people on outrun races on level 5...

There's a quicker way to get the widebody kits. I don't know whether it counts as a glitch or a cheat, but, tune your car to 10 stars using whatever means possible e.g. Carbon Fibre stuff. Then highlight Widebody Kits and hold Triangle and L2 and then press left on the D-Pad. It unlocks the whole set, at least, through my experience.