Sephiroth help guide

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

I just kicked Sephies butt and i know some people need help so this is for ideas on kicking his butt.

Posted by Roxas Lover

You beat him in which game,KH1 or KH2?

Kh2 i could in kh1 but im lazy even though im lvl 100 with ultima

Posted by Roxas23857

Wow that's kindof funny because you should be all powerful so why don't you just as my friend would say when I'm beating heartless up...he says "Kick him in the keyblade" because he's just weird like that so I'm telling you to go kick him in the keyblade....wow good times...

Posted by Roxas Lover

If you are strong enough go beat him in KH1 then go beat him and then come back and tell me how you beat him.I don't know what level I am but I know I have the Ultima and have to beat him tried to beat thousands of times and have failed.So could you do that please?

Posted by jorge1116

in kh2 just use bersek charge on fatel crest keyblade

Posted by jefferey shalome

fatal crest sucks. Use oblivion, thats what i did, get to level 85 and just go for it. You can find a guide to beat him on both games almost anywhere on the net.

Posted by jorge1116

i know it suck but it's ablity rocks if you don't have it

Posted by The Wanderer

I'm trying to use the sleeping lion on him but I only took about 7 life bars on him. When he uses the move sin harvest(when he goes into the air and takes your Hp and MP to about none) is there a way to get out of that? I tried using thundaga but it doesn't help. I know if I find this out I can kill him...

Posted by Arczu

If you had NO IDEA he was vulnerable while doing this, then that attack may as well hit you.

HP= 1, MP = 0(MP charge mode). Just stop him from using it. Or... do what everybody loves doing and use an elixir right when it hits. (More like a skill-less escape)

Posted by WackoHater2

I am having a real problem beating him in HK2. I attach 6 Mega-Potions to Sora, use the Ultima Weapon, and I am level 98. I do alright for the first 7 ot 8 HP bars, then he starts going nuts, and I cant use magic. Then he flies up into the air and gets this purple-pink aura, and does this crazy attack that I cant block, and it takes me down to like 1 HP. Any suggestions?

Posted by Arcadios

I have these:
Max lvl ever single form and then to escape use glide or dash and dodge jump hels alot against "Heartless Angel".

Posted by WackoHater2

I just beat him. Level 99. I bought 99 Hi-Potions, and it was really easy.

ok heres a two second strategy
Berserk charge is ok but not neccesary
basically u get in combos when hes vulnerable and play zone(hang back)
when he does his regular combo u hit square and then do a counter with X
when he does his 1000 hit combo (the one at the begining) obviously hit Triangle to block
heres a hint when the screen goes dark mash triangle cause hes gonna do it

update(i got tired of typing)
when he does his "sin heartless angel" or what ever he says HIT HIM otherwise ur screwed cause it takes all ur health and magic away my tip is to jump use glide and then hit
when he does his Blue orb thing i suggest getting away from him and hitting them.
it doesnt really matter because they arnt very hurtfull
when he does the fire jets dont be a hero run away cause they suck u in.
2nd to last attack is a meteor strike which is easy to dodge but impossible to counter
obviously u jump or glide back an forth

Alright last one he glides around fast and does awsome combos but don't worry by this time hes basically dead so just dodge and block and a few hits should do it

Posted by antisora

did eney one defeat sephiroth in kh1 with out useing a potion

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting antisora: did eney one defeat sephiroth in kh1 with out useing a potion

Why did you?

Posted by Arczu

It's skillful. Also... using a potion kicks the hell out of Hi-potions when you boost em'.

But use elixiers and now you're no-skill all-fail. Ether is fine though. Some people completely ignore it and rely on Curaga.

Berserker Charge is REALLY not neccessary because the hit stun time on Sephiroth works if you hit him in a non-clash moment and is limited to a number of strikes (about 6-12 hits and 2-3 finishers) before he teleports to select his next move. So you get get off around a good 18 hits, but he'd still teleport. It's basically the same thing as without it (minus the bonus damage Combo Boosts give).

Hint: Quickrun Lv. 2-3 has a use
Hint: REFLECT has a use! (OMG original)

And Booyaka: No point in using Mega-Potions on yourself. It's the same as a regular, just for party-heal.