The Tainted Wish

Posted by Roger S Huxley

In this posting game, the person below you grants your wish, but also gives you something not so pleasant along with the wish that must be related in some way with the wish, then they wish for something.

[Example.

Person: I wish for one million dollars

Below poster: Ok, but the cops bust you for selling illegal weapons on the Black Market and you get Sodomized by inmates.
I wish I was famous]

Got the idea? Ill go first.

I wish I could Shapeshift

Posted by Sir Ashen

okay but you shapeshift into a bird and get shot

i wish i was more well known

Posted by Drewboy64

Okay, but only gay rapists know you and they want you, badly.

I wish I could, uh... Take over the world.

Posted by mis0

Fine, but then you get assassinated by being choked to death with your own dismembered penis in your sleep.

I wish you all would die horrible deaths.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: Fine, but then you get assassinated by being choked to death with your own dismembered penis in your sleep.

I wish you all would die horrible deaths.

Ok, but we will all come back to haunt you!

I wish... for 10 more wishes.

Posted by Poison

You wasted your wish because you can only have one and not ten.

I wish to be truly happy.

Posted by Hyper

You become truley happy, so happy in fact that you are distracted by your own glee and forget to go to your family reunion. The reunion gets nuked. They're all dead.

I wish Klarth would stop being so lame.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

The process backfires, causing Klarth to become uber-lame. So lame that n00bs are able to burn him.

I wish n00bs couldn't burn me. :(

Posted by Hyper

The noobs grant your wish, but they are stupid and believe you mean with actual fire, and you die.

I wish I was able to set anyone on fire.

Posted by Zeta

Granted, but it would be similar to the Midas Touch, where ANYTHING you touch is set on fire, regardless of whether you wanted to burn it or not.

I wish I wish I was a fish.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

You're a fish about to be made into a McFillet.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Posted by Kanashuri

You realize what you want but an ANVIL falls on your head....and you forget again.

I wish for some candy

Posted by Stalolin

A fat guy in a van drives by and says there is candy inside of his van. You hop in and eat the candy. He then posseses your body (Surprize, he's a demon) and uses it to rape 50 year old nuns and get you imprisoned.

I wish I were Thanos, from the Marvel Comics.

Posted by Zeta

BAMF! You're Thanos, but you're the weakest character in the next Marvel vs. Capcom. You could get OHKO'd by any other character.

I wish I had a bigger penis.

Posted by Hyper

You come into possession of a bigger penis, but it isn't yours.

I wish I could eat Burger King and not get sick.

Posted by Zeta

Granted, but you get sick at every other restaurant.

I wish FFVII was never made.

Posted by Kanashuri

FFVII dissapears from the fabric of time, but so does your left hand.

I wish Zeta was a moose

Posted by Zeta

I use my newfound moose skills to take over the world, and enslave your family.

I wish I would start spriting again.

Posted by Kanashuri

(WTF is spriting?) You start spriting again but a meteor falls on your head and you die.

I wish I knew what spriting was

Posted by Hyper

You find out, but then you become a lame spriter.

I wish I was dead.

Posted by Zeta

You die, slowly and painfully, then spend your afterlife being torured in Tartarus for all eternity.

I wish Sony would **** themselves up a few more times before PS3 is launched.

Posted by Kanashuri

It comes true but Sony finds out you wished against them and castrates you

I wish people would post in threads faster after I post in one.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Everyone posts so fast you can't keep up.

I wish your stupid Techies would die because I hate getting n00b techies on my team! IT'S SO FRUSTRATING WHEN THEY SUICIDE FOR NOTHING! SAAWGJLSD:GJD:HJDFKB!!RTGKEJSDLGJ

Posted by Kanashuri

Techies die, but its because they just suicided your *** and two other of your teammates. M-M-Monster KIllllllll.

I wish potatoes tasted better

Posted by Hyper

The secret ingredient added to make them taste better is your dead parents. oll south park

I wish I was a mother of seventeen children.

Posted by Stalolin

You sprout seventeen children from various parts of your body like mitosis. Your children then proceed to eat and rape you.

I wish I could have happen to me what just happened to Hyper.

Posted by Kanashuri

You sprout seventeen children from various parts of your body like mitosis. Your children then proceed to eat and rape you.

I wish I could have happen to me what just happened to Stalolin.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

You sprout seventeen children from various parts of your body like mitosis. Your children then proceed to eat and rape you. But then you wake up and it was a dream.

I wish I could fly.

Posted by Zeta

You fly, and then you sprout seventeen children from various parts of your body like mitosis. Your children then proceed to eat and rape you. But then you wake up and it was a dream.

I wish that would stop happening to everyone.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Your wish is granted, but then you wake up and you sprout seventeen children from various parts of your body like mitosis. Your children then proceed to eat and rape you.

I wish they'd stop making cheesey, half-as
s Mario Parties.

Posted by Zeta

Granted. Every Mario Party game now involves seventeen children sprouting from various parts of the loser's body like mitosis. The children then proceed to eat and rape the loser.

I wish the game that my avy is from would get released in the US.

Posted by Arcadios

Granted the game that you want comes out in the US but it's rated A for adult since it's filled with tenticale raping hentai and ninjas can't forget the ninjas.:D

I wish Sony remakes the PSP.

Posted by Celestial Flame

Granted but then Sony stock goes down because of it's ugly new look making the all the old and new systems worthless.

I wish they would stop the console wars cause saying the other company stole their idea is pretty childish.

Posted by mis0

Granted, but then highly specialized units of soldiers made primarily of Russian mercinaries begin to literally wage a war over their represented consoles, respectively. In your colon.

I wish I could physically go to the location where all the Goku's and Inu Yasha's of the worrld make crappy posts from and then use my elite ninja skills and my tactical espionage abilities to freakin' axe-murder them all in their sleep.

Posted by Arcadios

Granted but you later find out that your group of elite ninjas betray you and have your family wake up and they sprout seventeen children from various parts of your body like mitosis. Their children then proceed to eat and rape the parents then shortly after the elite ninjas nuke the houses of your family memebrs and then proceed to axe-murder you all in your sleep.

I wish I didn't know what to wish for.

Posted by mis0

Not granted because you're stupid and unfunny.

I wish Mr.Nintendo_74 would be banned.

Posted by Arcadios

Granted but then you wake up and turn your computer on to find out you've been banned for no reason, even from the Flame Board.

I wish Misoxeny and I can become friends. :(

Posted by Zeta

Granted, but it's an abusive relationship.

I wish I didn't have to keep thinking up wishes.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Zeta: Granted, but it's an abusive relationship.

I wish I didn't have to keep thinking up wishes.

Granted. But then you find a real magic lamp and can't think of a single thing to wish for.

I wish for one jelly donut.

Posted by Zeta

Granted, but it's filled with 'man-jelly'.

I wish I was the Metroid Mod. lol never gonna happen.

Posted by Arcadios

Granted but then a study shows that Metroid boards cause cancer.....up the ass.:(

I wish for the Wii to come out with Brawl as a bundle. :D

Posted by mis0

Granted, but naturally you're never going to get it.

I wish that someone would delete this thread.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Granted but then you would have to shut up.
I wish that I didn't have problems.

Posted by mis0

You don't. So, instead, you're granted a few real ones to deal with, loser.

I wish Phylwtf would just leave. He's obviously not wanted, so, meh.

Posted by Hyper

He leaves. Absolutely nothing bad happens because it's 100% beneficial to everyone.

I wish McDonalds would taste better.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

McDonalds starts to use real beef for their cows. Unfortunately, when you eat their you catch mad cow disease.

I wish that when it comes out, Twilight Princess will be |_||33|2 1337

Posted by Arczu

GRANTED. However, you can't STOP playing the game and end up staying in front of it untill the end credits show up and your eyes melt out of your head...

I wish I had infinity money.

Post Below: (Sheit.... I hoping a more logical/funny/not gross resolution was coming... :juggler: )

Posted by Arcadios

Granted you have so much money you wipe your ass with 100 Dollar bills but then your so board with your riches you smoke a 100 and find out it's mariguana and can't stop smoking it. Sorry. :(

I wish the next persons wish comes true.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I wish Mr.Nintendo74 would die.

Posted by Arcadios

Granted but You die with me and your sent to hell while I assend into heaven.

I wish Mr.Myr and I were reborn

Posted by Arcadios

Double Post

Quoting Arczu]You get one, but it's from Dairy Queen.

I wish Mr.Nintendo74 would come up with better wishes. :(

Posted by G-Sides

But then you realize he can't do anything but post because that's all he does with his life and you are terribly HEARTBROKEN.

I wish I had something to wish for.

Posted by Roger S Huxley

Granted, but you used up your wish so now you cant wish for it.

I wish I had Xray Vision

Posted by Killer Jordo

Granted, but then you use your x-day vision on a fat guy. Your vision can't get past all the fat, and you see is penis.

I wish I got a DS for my birthday(June 26th w00t)

Posted by Air pegasus

wish granted,when you go to open it up the front screen broke.

I wish for no wishes. HeHeHe you cant corrupt that can ya.

Posted by ExoXile

Ok, granted. But you die instead.

Man, reviving a 3 year old thread, huh?
Wtg.