OH LAWD DA IRONY

Posted by Slade

I have this English teacher at my high school who's new this year, obsessed with skiing, and she has a couple problems with her writing. She usually just spells words wrong when she's writing notes up really fast... But just now I was checking an email from her home email address about a paper, and her tagline made me lol so hard.

"To few days to ski!"

Lots of kids at school think they "hate" her and b*tch all the time, but I think I'm just going to keep this one quietly to myself.

Posted by Poison

Stick it in her po.. oh wait this doesn't need to be edited any further.

Posted by Slade

Good thing I know what that said originally.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Get your teacher fired. If you have enough proof that she's doing a poor job you can theoretically bring it to the principle and request that she be fired. Get enough people to do the same, and she'll be gone in a week.

Posted by Slade

Haha irony there, too. She's already been asked to leave, and will be at the end of this school year.

Which is in just about a week. :)

Also, it should be noted that she is a nice person, and just a crappy teacher. And actually the hawtest teacher I've ever had. lol:(

Quoted post: Haha irony there, too. She's already been asked to leave, and will be at the end of this school year.

Where be the irony you speak?

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro: Get enough people to do the same, and she'll be gone in a week.

Right therr

That's more of a coincidence.

Posted by Slade

*tries to find way to relate topic at hand to her hawtness*

...coASSidence, moar liek

Posted by Poison

Stick it in her vagina.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Poison][SIZE=8]Stick it in her [COLOR=red]vagina[/COLOR][/SIZE].

He made the text red for a reason.

DEFLOWER OR DO IT ON HER PERIOD

Posted by Slade

M'kay, so when she's b*tchy I'll run up in front of the class and do the deed.