The Da Vinci Code

Posted by Klarth

So I saw this last week. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it'd be; I actually enjoyed it MORE than the book. Sure, they left **** out, but it's just a fun little story that people take too seriously.

Posted by Bebop

I have never read the book and I enjoyed the film. They got the story there and made it interesting which is what it is all about.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Saw it 2 days after it came out. I liked it, I thought it was pretty long, but still enjoyed it quite a bit. Im currently reading "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, which is the before story of Robert Langdon. I like it alot so far, and it caught my interest quick.

Posted by Crazy K

I saw it the day it came out, and I did not seem to like it as much as I was hoping to. It was a good movie, but not a remarkable movie. But I did like it somewhat.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

It was okay, but it was rather boring. My mom and sister walked out about 1/3 of the way through because they had a hard time getting it and were extremely bored with it. I got it, but it still bored me.

Posted by Linko_16

I thought the book-to-movie translation went pretty well compared to most others. I'd reccomend the book first, of course; as always, it'll be more descriptive and detailed, especially with this sort of mystery/suspense genre. After a short conversation with my brother, who hasn't read it, it was clear that I understood the depth of the story far more than he did.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting NightmareBassX: Saw it 2 days after it came out. I liked it, I thought it was pretty long, but still enjoyed it quite a bit. Im currently reading "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, which is the before story of Robert Langdon. I like it alot so far, and it caught my interest quick.

However, this story is filled with stupidity, not unlike Dan Brown's other books. Probably because he tries to write in concepts he himself does nto understand. For example, gamma rays from an antimatter bomb can't be dodged by jumping out of a plane, because they go at the speed of light, AKA faster than you can fall.

Posted by Klarth

It's just a yarn, people shouldn't take it quite so seriously.

See: Tourists following the trail of clues from DVC.

Posted by Xenos

I thought it was an interesting movie - at first, I was dreading how bad it was due to the horrible reviews I read. It wasn't amazing, but definetely interesting, to say the least.