natl' slayer day

Posted by rudybaga2

Well happy slayer day everyone,,did anyone pick up the new cd run home throw it and crank it today? I reserved it but I'm not going to pick it up till I goto work today. and I won't to no how good it is. I think they should give a teeshirt with every purch.

Posted by Raptor

...Slayer day? :rolleyes:

Posted by rudybaga2

stfu

Posted by sabre

Whoaaa, you were meant to be banned long ago.

Slayer's not exactly my thing, and nor are silly observations about the date having three sixes in it. So not anything I'll be participating in. Or should I say, not anything I -did- participate in. 7th here now.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Slayer sucks. It's a fact. Look it up.

Posted by Klarth

Some Slayer is ok!

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Vampiro: Slayer sucks. It's a fact. Look it up.

omg they didn't inspire like teh whole deth metal genre.

Reign In Blood is very overrated (but influential, of course), and *** Hates Us All is very underrated. Oh, and they're kind of repetitive, but still, I like them (somewhat).

I've heard a clip of their new song Cult, and it sounds... same old stuff, really. The guitar tone is weird though, almost bluesy.

Posted by Shin_Akuma

Why does Slayer get their own day? They arent even any good....did I mention that nearly every song sounds the same?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: omg they didn't inspire like teh whole deth metal genre.

I think you're trying to say something... but I can't quite figure it out.

So I'll just assume you agree that Slayer sucks.

Posted by Hyper

I celebrated Slayer day. I wasn't familiar with most of their stuff, but I'm glad I gave it a chance, because I liked a lot of it.

Posted by Dexter

I seriously like Avril Lavigne more than Slayer. There was a song by Slayer that I used to tolerate, but I forgot the name of it. Was it Raining Blood? Doesn't matter. Avril's Mobile owns it. Go Canada!