field commander

Posted by rudybaga2

I just bought this game yesterday and I'v allready got threw 5 missions in a hour. what are your thoughts? I was hoping by the looks of it was going to be build a army and use a group to attack but you have get each tank to attack one at a time, evan tho I almost liked advanced wars this game isnt to bad,It's like advanced wars and command and conquer. does anyone no where I could find some cheats, I looked on cheatplanet and cheatcc

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting rudybaga2: I just bought this game yesterday and I'v allready got threw 5 missions in a hour. what are your thoughts? I was hoping by the looks of it was going to be build a army and use a group to attack but you have get each tank to attack one at a time, evan tho I almost liked advanced wars this game isnt to bad,It's like advanced wars and command and conquer. does anyone no where I could find some cheats, I looked on cheatplanet and cheatcc

How is it like C&C and Advanced wars, they are both different genres in games. Plus, Its best not to use cheats til you've beaten the game...

Posted by rudybaga2

um,derrr, it's like advanced wars gameplay and it's not cartoony,or like worms or something. it troops and tanks look like that from C&C evan tho you can't build bases and power plants and stuff you can capture factory's like in advanced wars.

Posted by MGamer

Hmm this game sounds pretty good. How is the Online play?

Posted by marapets

online its just pretty average not good not bad just average