Post your Chuck Norris jokes here...

Posted by Delilah

If Chuck Norris fell into a lake, he would not get wet. The water would get Chuck Norris'd.

In the Bible, Chuck Norris was the fourth wiseman. He gave baby Jesus the gift of "beard." Jesus loved it so much, he wore it to his dying day. The other three wiseman, jealous of Jesus' gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck Norris ommited from the Bible. They later died of roundhouse-kick realated deaths.

In Soviet Russia, roundhouse kicks Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris is suing Dick Wolf for copywright infringement, claiming that the names "Law & Order" were first the names of his left and right legs.

Posted by The Judge

Vin Diesel is deathly alergic to peanuts, but eats them anyways.

Vin Diesel owns a restaraunt in Texas that only serves pork rines and hot pockets. Outside is a rotating steel statue of his head that shoots fireballs at passerbys.

Vin Diesel lives his life in bullet time.

Vin Diesel only obeys the laws of gravity 8 hours per day.

Vin Diesel isn't bald, but has actually mastered a limited form of invisibility.

Vin Diesel invented trees.

Fix your signature.

Posted by sabre

Post your oh god please no don't do this Chuck Norris shat.

Moved to posting games.

Posted by Klarth

Chuck Norris FACT:

Chuck Norris stopped being funny last October.

Posted by mis0

I wish someone would run Chuck Norris over with an oversized tour bus, with tourists to boot. Now, when they have to scrape Chucky off the blistering hot asphalt, that eould be funny.

Posted by Drewboy64

Chuck Norris is GAY. So is ****ing Jack Baur. I thought I'd be original in posting something that says he sucks, but I guess not.

Posted by Poison

Chuck Norris walked into Burger King, ordered a Mig Mac and got it.

Posted by mis0

A sandwich made of Soviet era aircraft is bound to be pretty nasty.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Drewboy64: Jack Baur.

EVERYBODY DOWN!!! :amy:

Posted by Poison

Chuck Norris thinks of himself when he masturbates.

Posted by Klarth

mig mac

lol

Posted by Roger S Huxley

Too bad it wasnt a Nig Mac. Then all the "fly ghetto dawgs" would be "Busting a cap" In Chuck Norris' Cowboy ***

Posted by sabre

The other internet fad that sucks (is there one that doesn't?) is those stupid fucking owls.

Posted by Ant

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/AntmanMadness/orly.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by sabre

Could you -be- more funny and unpredictable!?

Posted by Ant

I thought it was so stupid it was funny. meh.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Sabredog: The other internet fad that sucks (is there one that doesn't?)

Vin Diesel, Rideman, IT'S A TRAP.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Ant: I thought it was so stupid it was funny. meh.

I'd probably see the funny side if it weren't for the fact that every single time I say anything like that someone or other decides they'll be clever and post that owl.

Posted by Nightscare

JKF was not assassinated. chuck norris was working out when he did a roundhouse kick so fast, he wnet back in time and stopped all 3 bullets with his beard. JFK's head exploded in sheer amazement