Happy Satan Day!!!

Posted by Dreadnought

I took an English exam, blasted some Slayer, and planned to do something later. Might go see the Omen.

How did you celebrate?

Posted by Klarth

ENGLISH EXAM

CHEWING GUM

THONG

Posted by Ant

I didn't think people would make such a big deal about this day.

I don't plan on anything. I mean this as a general term.

Posted by Klarth

I expected more wackiness from you.

Posted by Darksong X

Gonna wake up, get a new phone (demonic of course), meet up with fellow cultists (D), then see The Omen.

Posted by Dreadnought

Hmph. Judge better have something fukken amazing set up.

Posted by Darksong X

This is f[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]cking awesome.

I'm gonna line this thing with gargoyles for the sacrifices. Hey can you get the blood to run UP the walls?

Posted by Ant

The blood never goes up does it? How unfortunate.

oh, I also downloaded an Omen wallpaper and ringtone onto my cell. The wallpaper is actually decent. And the ringtone is just funny.

Posted by Zeta

Sacrificed a few goats this morning. Then I summoned Satan and punched him in the face, scaring him away. I saved the world, *****es.

Posted by The Judge

After I finish purposely screwing up every work order (thus creating 10 faulty planes and thousands of deaths), I intend to blasting Damien by Iced Earth, and then going to see the Omen. Then I intend to light all the candles in my room and sleep naked in the center of the pentagram I drew on the floor in goat's blood.

It's a full schedule today.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Well, I all ready constantly listen to Satanic music... so I guess I'll continue with that. But I went to see the Omen last night at midnight and continued to do demonic things throughout the night so I wouldn't have to do it today.

Posted by The Judge

HOW WAS IT, VAMPIRO?

Eh, I briefly considered doing a bunch of faggy things like knitting and picking flowers.

Then those ideas were washed away by purifying black fire.

Quoted post: HOW WAS IT, VAMPIRO?

A lot better than I expected it to be. I think you'll be happy with it.

Posted by InYourAtmosphere

Sacrifice a miniature pony, cut myself open and insert a shaken up can of soda marked with the words "May his demonic majesty set fire in my belly." then jump off a radio tower onto the point thing in the center of a satellite dish, jim-carrey-in-cable-guy style. except he fell. i will jumping for satan.

Posted by sabre

You could at least abbreviate it to 06-06-06 so the last 0 doesn't look so out of place. 6-6-06 looks so unbearably shit.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'll go to work, listen to Behemoth, Darkthrone, *** Dethroned, Kataklysm, and various other bands while there, see The Omen, and probably celebrate my friends birthday..... that's about as demonic as Aurora gets. :(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: A lot better than I expected it to be. I think you'll be happy with it.

Are you kidding? This movie is right up my gothic alley.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Sabredog: You could at least abbreviate it to 06-06-06 so the last 0 doesn't look so out of place. 6-6-06 looks so unbearably shit.

Agreed.

I'll probably go to youth group and then read my Bible.

Bitches.

Posted by The Judge

Ok, so here was my day:

Get up, play some heavy metal before work on my walkman, work (lol), get home, play some more, go see the Omen (loved it), and then came home and read the 13th Chapter of the Book of Revelations out loud.

Posted by Ant

I slept in till 1pm. Did stuff, played various sonic games. Took a 2 1/2 hour nap. More nothing.

FUK YA GO STAN!

Posted by Poison

So I’m having sex that involves lube. It’s about 4:20pm as my mom walks in and sees my girl friend and me, all lubed up and shiny macing each other. Of course, my girl friend had some of her old school girl uniform on because I have that fetish. Well anyway, my first thought was “oh hell, forgot I gave my mother the key to the door,” and proceeded to say the classic line, “mom, it’s not what you think.” She of course falls down and I run to her to pick her up, which makes things worse. Next thing I realize, my mother is screaming and hitting me because apparently, she doesn’t like to be touched by her naked and lubed up son. Anyway, long story short, I no longer have a mother and I installed new locks. Stupid satan day :(

lol

Posted by InYourAtmosphere

I realized halfway through that that wasn't some bull**** story.
Mothers are for bastards anyways.

Posted by sniper

Oh no, it was bull****. I can tell from the pixels and from seeing many a bull**** in my time.

Posted by Darksong X

Hawt. So yeah, Omen was alright. Lots of nifty prophecy stuff and freak Damien scenes.

Posted by Stalolin

How many times did Damien's mother jump off buildings?

She HAD to have come back to life at least six times and keep jumping off.

Otherwise the movie gets a bad review and flops.

Posted by The Judge

Guess it got bad reviews and flopped.

Posted by Poison

Q: What do 54,000 abused woman every year have in common?
A: They don't fucking listen.

Posted by Ant

The thought of him coming into an old thread and bumping it with "I'm a faggot" made me giggle.