story:Mortal hearts

Posted by ~Snake~

im just gonna type a story cause im bored so injoy it will be a mix of kingdom hearts!

Posted by Zeta

This would go in Literature/Fan Fiction... I think.

Posted by ~Snake~

Mortal Hearts

Chapter ONE
The night was cold sora lay awake in his bed thinking about what had happened in his life.How he was asking himself and why.The questions everyone wants to know when a friend dies.He could have saved him sora was thinking.We were playing and the man asked us to help him i could have told him to leave but he went.Bad things were happening ever since the cure.....the cure is the opposite of what it sounds like the cure is a group of people that kills anyone that is not part the republic.Me and my family our not rich enough to pay the tax to be in the republic in other words if your poor you die.That man looked like some one i knew and trusted but he took Tidus he was taken and killed.I kept seeing his face in my mind with his arm reaching out.

Posted by Sir Ashen

Hmmm chaper one is prety tight nice pic too

Posted by ~Snake~

thanks for the feed back

Posted by ~Snake~

chapter 2/the cures doing what?
"sora sora"wake up his grand father Creeper
was standing over him with a smile on his face "time for training"then his grand father remember well maybe this could cheer you up.Creeper held up a newpaper.Sora grabbed it!It said Cure not killing but putting in a cell it depends how poor you are to how long you have to stay!Sora Ran to go tell Riku but when he got there he saw a van that read"CURE".Sora tiptoed out to the back yard he saw riku hiding under a bush.This big black man walked by.His name tag said Barret.He had a gun for one arm.Riku stood up and said"give me back my father or i will kill you"barret laughed kid dont try anything that will get you killed come here.Sora ran at Barret and kicked him barret didnt even move barret slowly turned around and grabed sora a chucked him into the wall.After seeing this riku grabed a stick and hit barret twice.Riku tryed a thrid time but Barret grabed the stick and broke it!Sora through a rock at barret.Sora hurt bad kept on throwing rocks he hit barret 1 out of 17 rocks.Barret ran at sora and stopped in front of him and Shot his GUN!!!

Posted by ipodman

type more good so far jake

Posted by Sir Ashen

yeah chapter 2 was cool

Posted by ~Snake~

chapter 3/Barret
A net swarmed around sora and wrapped him up.Barret picked up the net with sora in it and through it in the Van.And Rammed riku with his gun.Then did same to him as he did to sora."leave them alone"called a voice.Creeper jumped down off the roof.Barret started to laugh "old man Leave".Creeper said "thats what you think".Barret picked up a dagger from the van "old man your going down".Creeper jump up and through a dagger at him he was hiding in his sleeve it HIT Barret right in the heart.Creeper jump back down "ha what a fool old i act younger then sora".Creeper walked over and got them out of the nets.Once they left rikus dad said well thank you son we need to leave i have important buisness.Mean while in the back yard barret pulls out the dagger "**** that hurt"!

Back with riku and his dad.
Finch(rikus dad) says son stay here i will be back in an hour.
finch walks away but riku fallows him this time he sees him talking to this man with white long hair and a blue coat.Riku could barely hear what they were saying "i got the money"says finch "good good i have what you want also i have a deal for you since im selling you this Key blade for less then its worth you are a bountyhunter right" "yes" "good you no the old man Creeper" "yeah he just saved my life" "KILL HIM"!.A man that walks by looks at them.It was Barret he came up to my father and the man.All the sudden a fight started the man in white ran away and Barret kicked Finch then shot
him with the net and through him in the van.

Posted by Klarth

OUT

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

no offense but i think that its rather dumb

Posted by Arcadios

I have no idea is your being serious

Posted by Wally The Weird

This is not the dumbest story ever.
But thats about all I can say without saying something mean.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
It started out fairly good

Posted by ~Snake~

sorry chapter 4 will be better

Posted by Sak

Ok, I really can't follow the story too well, but I gotta say, it is a little weird.

Posted by Arcadios

WALLY go look at my thread on the off-topic board about my room. :D

Posted by Arcadios

Grrrrr......now Riku's absent......this sucks beyond anything else.