Say your fighting style

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

this is talking about ur fighting style. you know magic, attack, or special, aka summons blah blah blah

personally i like to go all physical magic is ok but attacking is fun quick and doesn't run out. i obviously like valor mode 2

Posted by Roxas23857

What do you mean Valor mode 2?... But I like Master and Final forms but if I can't use them I rarely use magic and go for the head to head attacks.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I mash the X button repeatedly and as fast as I can.

Posted by Roxas23857

Lol yeah I do that sometimes too..my mom was watching me beat the snot out of some heartless and she asked me what I was doing and Sora was moving so fast I told her I didn't know that I was just saving the world.

Posted by Roger S Huxley

I constantly drive, and I use the Keyblades and skills that support the drive gauge.In other words, Im a Driver

Posted by Roxas Lover

I press X and the triangle buttons repeatedly.Sometimes I use drives.

Posted by Arczu

Seriously now. I guess I'm the only person who uses timed button presses.

I like to use a nice combo that goes like this:
Ground Hit > Dodgeslash > UpSlash > Airal Raid (3 hits) > Arial Spiral (3 More Hits) > Horizontal Slash (3 Hits) > Arial Finisher (4 hits) > Finisher Plus

I'm to stong to pull that combo off unless I use it on an enemy in the Hades Paradox cup, but it works. Timed button presses can be faster then tapping the button one you learn when to hit it. I also use Auto-Limits, so if I went to tapping triangle, I'd never have MP...

Posted by Roxas23857

Really it works some times I do actuall combos but then I just like to mash buttons if I'm just messing around..but when I was Riku I didn't mash I just kicked butt!!!

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

sry roxas i meant i obviously liked the valor mode too.
mostly i button mash on the weaker guys but with some people AKA sephi who i just beat its a little more stratigic.

Posted by Roxas23857

Oh ok now I get it!!
-------------------
Reached 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Kingdomkeys

wat i do is jump and smash the x putton. i only summon 1 but that was a mistake did not want to. also drive 2 valor was the one i was

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Quoting Vampiro: I mash the X button repeatedly and as fast as I can.

[spoiler]vampiro is right 110% of the time[/spoiler]

Posted by jorge1116

i just go into anti or final form and beat the crap out of any one in my way

Posted by Kestryl

X until it gets sticky, pause, then mash X again. Gotta love it.
But I would use triangle at any moment if I could. During the 1000 Heartless battle, I didn't use X 'til the last 15 or so.

Posted by Ayu

i aslo just mash the x button but i do like using the reaction command a lot

Posted by NeXidala

i use forms and attacks with the keyblade i rarley use magiic except for cure so yea: "Forms And Head-on Attacks with the Keyblade"

Posted by Poco

i just run away

Posted by Arczu

Gliding is faster than running away. But... it takes while to get that...

Ha! Let's see you guys fight the final boss (part 4) at level 33! Your "mash the x button" strategy will lead to your deaths. Mwa hah ha!

(Standard mode. Proud just eats away at your patience.)

Posted by NeXidala

ya it does but u could always run a bit then jump away or u could use quick run to make ur escape

Posted by Ayu

hey i mashed the button on the last battle at level 34 and i didnt die! lol

Posted by Poco

no sora is just a pacifist

Posted by Arczu

Quoting Sanaxis: hey i mashed the button on the last battle at level 34 and i didnt die! lol
I meant the people who just mash the X button ALL THE TIME.

...and I really wonder if you even did what you said there...

Posted by Tysis

Quoting Arczu]Beating him at that low level on STANDARD is difficult. You can't pass that off as easy.. (unless you went there on Easy mode).

And hardly anyone who plays KH2 sees the difference between using the spell and using the spell as a finisher. Had better range and probably damage with a slightly bigger delay, and this is AMPLIFIED when you use it with drive forms. Notice how Sora calls the name of the spell when it is done correctly or says something to its effect? (Use the spell multiple times in succession till he says it.) What fun I had with shotgun ice...

Posted by Moogs

Quoting Emperor Vampiro: I mash the X button repeatedly and as fast as I can.

AGREED!:-D

Its the easiest way to play it.

Posted by deathdealah

my stragety that i used to beat the game was to just give the opponent a full on onslaught with combinations of the famous " X button mash" with some drives and a little bit of magic thrown in the only thing in the game that i hadnt touched was the summons they never helped me in either of the games

Posted by jefferey shalome

the summons are crap in this game. I mean, chicken little? WTF?