bunch of stupid babies

Posted by Dreadnought

I don't know why, but I have the sudden urge to see Ant cry.

I'm coming to California this summer, so I may finally see a wish come true.

Posted by Corrupt

You're coming with us to see Snakes on a Plane in August, you know. You will. Or else there will be consequences.

...okay sure, so I haven't even really set things up with everyone yet, but mark my words. Mark them fucking well.

Edit: Italicized LETTERS

Posted by Ant

[QUOTE=Dreadnought]I don't know why, but I have the sudden urge to see Ant cry.

I'm coming to California this summer, so I may finally see a wish come true.

The thread title made me cry...I hope you're happy...CAUSE I'M NOT!

Oh, and yeah, I heard of the snakes on a plane event. I look forward to it.

Posted by Dreadnought

Okay, so this thread is officially dedicated to finalising details to meet up with the Simi krew.

Although you'll have to count on me delivering massive amounts of GAY, seeing as I'll be the youngest person attending.

Oh, btw, LoS, I'm going to be in Florida for a week at Christmas.

/B/ THERE OR DIE.

Posted by Ant

Oh, you get to leave that ****hole of an island? Are you actually coming out to Southern Cali?

Posted by Dreadnought

Indeed I am, I told Derick about this a while back.

Let me just find the details again.

Posted by Ant

You son of a b[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]tch.

Posted by Corrupt

At this point I'm thinking I'll either take a Greyhound bus up there, or supply one of my two friends that can actually DRIVE with gas money, so they have nothing to bitch about while they drive everyone over to Simi. It's still a few months off, and I think this will work out quite nicely. Also, I was informed recently that there was a 4chan Cafépress store featuring shirts with all manners of /b/ quotes/memes. What I say we do is all each order a different one, and wear it to the event.

Posted by Klarth

****. I was originally gonna have a summer job near Bakersfield packing fruit and earning something like $4 an hour, but that fell through so I had to make alternative arrangements.

Now I have a job in Bath making $400 a week. See you all in summer '07 :cool:

Posted by The Judge

Tips to make Ant cry:

Kill his girfriend in front of him, play rap constantly, make fun of his hair, or mock his intelligence or bad habits constantly.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Corrupt: You're coming with us to see Snakes on a Plane in August, you know. You will. Or else there will be consequences.

...okay sure, so I haven't even really set things up with everyone yet, but mark my words. Mark them fucking well.

Edit: Italicized LETTERS

Cali is gay. If you do see ant, kick that negro in the face for me.

Posted by Ant

I'm a nigra tyvm.

Posted by mis0

Oh many sorry long time

Posted by Darksong X

YEAH BABY

WOO! WOO!

...WOO!

I'm down for anything.