Chapter 21 Lost Memories(Eiyuu's and Renai's side)

Posted by Arcadios

Chapter 21-Eiyuu's side
Forgotten Memories

----The Ocean of Hope----
Eiyuu and Renai found themselves in the heart if the city they grew up in as kids.
"Well were home now what do we do?" asked Eiyuu towards Renai
"I guess we can always go back to school, we are still teens ya'know."
"O yea, I wonder how much of school we missed?"
"Probably a months worth."
"So what day is it now?" asked Eiyuu
"Sunday...and the time is....7:47pm." Responded Renai
"Okay then I gotta get home to prepare for tomorrow, What are you gonna do? asked Eiyuu
"Well I have to go home and get ready too but after that I don't know what am I going to do." Replied Renai
Renai looked at the lamp post and noticed a flyer for the carnival that was in town.
"Hey how about we go to the carnival?" asked Renai
"Carnival...me and ...you going.....*gulp*.....together? Said Eiyuu with a paniced voice
"Yea why not are you scared?"
"Of What?"
"Well don't you remeber when you were 14 and I was 13, we went to the carnival and you got on a roller coaster with me, when it ended you had to go to the nearest bathroom to throw up?"
"Well that was four years ago but now..."
"...And then I had to look inside the boy's bathroom to find you, Which by the way was embarassing but luckly no one was there besides you. And I found you knocked out on the floor next to the toliet with drool on your face."
"But I don't remember that!" Yelled Eiyuu
"Of course you don't remember cause you were unconscious"
"Fine I'll go but I'll prove to you that I'm not scared of a dumb ride, okay?"
"K, I have no problem with that, So well met up in the carnival."
"Yea in front of the ticket booth, k? Said Eiyuu
"Yea." Replied Renai
Eiyuu and Renai both went home to prepare their supplies and uniforms for school. Eiyuu had never washed his clothing ever since the start of his journay so he cleaned them up for the "date" he had with Renai. When Renai got home she did the same and she went to her living room to look upon her photos of her and Eiyuu....until she had a call. *Ring, ring, ring, phone call, phone call!* yelled out the videophone.
"Hello" said Renai
"Hi so I'm heading out to the carnival...let's go, k?" said Eiyuu
"Be right there" Said Renai
She hung up the phone and but her shoes on in a hurry.

----Carnival----
Renai ran towards the outskirts of the city and found Eiyuu in front of the ticket booth.
"Sorry..*pant*.....I'm late." Said Renai
"No problem, don't worry about it, here's your ticket." said Eiyuu while handing Renai her ticket
"Thanks, so where should we go first? Asked Renai
Eiyuu and Renai went to every stand there was in the carnival Eiyuu won many prizes for Renai and they eat cotton candy but then Renai saw this stuffed animal that was a cute half dog demon.
"O Eiyuu!" Said Renai with excitement
"Yea, what sup?" Asked Eiyuu while he was eating his cotton candy.
"Can you win me that doll?
"Okay let me try." Eiyuu handed the money to the man that was keeping watch on the stand. After many failed attemps on the game were you had make the bottles fall off the stand with a baseball,Eiyuu had given up on winning the doll for Renai.
"Don't worry pal, no one has ever one this doll, so don't sweat it." Said the man behind the game stand.
"Here let me try" Renai reached into her pocket to get a dollar for the doll and in a swift throw Renai had knocked all of the bottles off.
"Well we have a winner, here you go missy." said the man
"Wow I got it in one try, what'd ya think Eiyuu?...Eiyuu?"
Eiyuu was alittle depressed since he didn't win Renai the prize she wanted.
"Here take this" Said Renai holding the doll toward Eiyuu
"Why should I get it you won it"
"Well let me think silly...hmm..you won me like 17 stuffed animals can't I give you one?" Asked Renai
"Yea I guess your right. I'll take it"
"Well now the carnival will close in about 14 minutes so why don't we go try that rollaer coaster?" Asked Renai
Eiyuu took a deep breath in. "Okay lets go"
After the ride was over Eiyuu and Renai got off Renai looked at Eiyuu and said. "So how was it?"
"Well....to tell you the truth....I LOVED IT!!!!" Yelled Eiyuu
"Now your not scared anymore."
"Yea so the carnival well close in 7 minutes wanna go home?" asked Eiyuu
"Okay but lets go to the usual spot." Said Renai
"K" Said Eiyuu

----The Usual spot----
Eiyuu and Renai were walking on the beach and looked into the ocean where a full moon was seen.
"Eiyuu..." Said Renai
"What?" Asked Eiyuu
"Well do you think well be together?"
"Yea of course, why?"
"It's because we never really open up that much to each other."
"Okay then what do you wanna open up to?"
"When we were kids there were alot of girls after you but you never bother with them all you did was stay by me and I wanna know why."
"It's very simple I've always like you thats why we are friends for this long."
"Yea but if you had to go back and pick any other other person would you?:
"No Why would I? If I had never met you I wouldn't even know where I would be."
"Eiyuu do you care deeply for me?" Asked Renai
"Do you care deeply for me?" Asked Eiyuu
"You know I do"
"Well there's your answer."
"Come on let's go it getting late." Said Renai
"Yea"
Renai was waliing with Eiyuu toward her house while leaning on Eiyuu's shoulder and holding his hand,
"Well have a good nights sleep, okay?" Said Eiyuu
"Yea, you too Eiyuu sweet dreams."
"Bye"

----Next day----
Eiyuu had over slept since his alarm clock didn't wake him up and had to hurry to school. Eiyuu entered his school to see a familer face.
"Hi Eiyuu, how long has it been since I've seen you?" Yelled out one of Eiyuu's friends
"Hey Yuki, how've you been?" Asked Eiyuu
"I've been okay but why were you out of school for so long? asked Yuki
"Well lets just say I've been away on a Vactaion."
"Yea so has Renai and Yuujin."
"What! Why was Yuujin out?"
"Well he said he had gone to do something and he only came back yesterday."
"And were is Yuujin?" Asked Eiyuu
"Well he's in the other class room."
"Okay thanks be right back." Eiyuu walked to the next class room to see no one in there but Yuujin sitting on his seat.
"Hey Eiyuu it's been a while like a year or two." Said Yuujin
"Why do you say a year?" Asked Eiyuu
"Well it's been around a year or two that this world was destroyed by Kurai, right?"
"How do you know about Kurai and the destruction of this world?"
"I survived the attack on this planet but I don't know who saved me but once I awoke from my slumber the light had reached me from the darkness and I obtain this weapon."
Yuujin rose from his seat and stuck his hand out and a blinding light came from his hand and a keyblade appeared, Eiyuu was shocked.
"So there is more then one Keyblade master." Said Eiyuu while unleashing his keyblade "Kingdom Key".
"Well I kinda had the feeling you had a keyblade since I've heard you defeated Kurai which I wanted to do for destroying my homeworld."
"Well I have more then one since my heart has grown over the time I wasen't here." Said Eiyuu
"Since we've always been rivals in everything from videogames to seeing who Renai likes most, how about we duel to see who is stronger?"
"I don't think thats a good idea since I've been through more battles then you."
"Eiyuu don't be so one sided I've had my share of problems too I might even be stronger then you." Said Yuujin with a smirk across his face
"Fine then I'll fight you on the roof of the school...let's say around lunch time when the clock strikes noon." Said Eiyuu
"Okay I have no problem with that."
"Why are you guys gonna fight?" Asked Renai who was easedropping on the conversation
"We always make everthing into a compition between the both of us and so this is an opportunity to see who is the better keyblade master." Said Yuujin
"But why?" Asked Renai
"Because it's fun, no one is going to get hurt, okay." Said Eiyuu
"Noon then." Said Yuujin
"Okay then."

----Noon----
After going through half the day being yelled at by his techers and getting hundreds of missing classwork Eiyuu went to lunch and talked with Renai until he noticed it was 11:55am and went to the roof of the school to wait for Yuujin who was already there.
"Well, You've finally arrived." Said Yuujin with his keyblade "Bond of light"
"I wouldn't miss this for the world." Responded Eiyuu with "Kingdom Key" in his hand.
"No holding back, okay?" Said Yuujin
"Fine by me." Said Eiyuu and then he unleased "Absolute light", "Absolute Darkness", "Oathkeeper" and "Oblivion" floating around his back while he was holding "Kingdom Key".
"This might be a challenge." Said Yuujin while Renai was looking at Eiyuu.
"Don't kill each other." Yelled Renai.
"We know that." Said Eiyuu

----The Takeover----
Yuujin Ran toward Eiyuu with incredible agility and went right throw Eiyuu with a strike from his keyblade.
"Well that really impressive but it's not good enough" said Eiyuu
He jump backwords to face Yuujin and attacked his friend with all of his keyblades then he launched him into the air and continued his assualt then threw him towards the concrete and created a whole in the ground.
Eiyuu landed next to the hole to see if Yuujin was there, Yuujin jumped towards Eiyuu had struck Eiyuu in the head with his keyblade rendering Eiyuu paralyzed from the impact for a minute. During the minute Yuujin attacked Eiyuu's keyblades that were floating on his back and they were hurled into the distance. Eiyuu's only weapon was the "Kingdom Keyblade" and Yuujin kept on hitting Eiyuu until Eiyuu held his keyblade forr defense infront of Yuujin and he jumped back words.
"*Pant*...Well your stronger then I thought." said Eiyuu
"*pant*...You...too" Replied Yuujin
"Now let me do this" Eiyuu said then all of his lost keyblades regrouped behind him.
"HAHAHAHA O How wonderful is this." Said a mysterious voice
"Who's that" asked Yuujin
"Kurai! Where are you?" Yelled out Eiyuu
"Just look within your friends heart." Said Kurai
"Darkness." said Yuujin looking into his chest
"The darkness is gleaming from your heart" Yelled Renai
"Now it's time for my return." Said Kurai
Kurai's soul had escaped from Eiyuu's heart and entered in Yuujin's heart.
"No......What.....are you......doing.....to...me?" said Yuujin with struggle
"You don't have to worry anymore, now you've become a part of me." said Kurai who had taken over Yuujins body
"Kurai! What have you done to Yuujin?" Yelled Eiyuu
"It's the same situation you put me in, Yuujin is in the darkness of his heart which I manefisted into but I couln't get rid of him completely."
"Well then I have to free Yuujin from your grasp and defeat you."
"But what will you do when you destroy me? Your friends body will be destroyed in the process."
"Huh?" Said Eiyuu
Before even givin him a chance to defend himself Kurai attacked Eiyuu with Yuujin's keyblade the "Bond of light". Eiyuu took every strike hitting him then Kurai threw Yuujin's keyblade. "Strike Raid" Yelled Kurai
They keyblade struck Eiyuu in the stomach hurling him into the school wall.
"Now admit defeat and..*destroy*....huh?" Said Kurai
The soul of Yuujin formed infront of his body who was taken over by Kurai.
"Destroy me.....don't let Kurai do.......this....to...me....Eiyuu!" Yelled out Yuujin then he faded away.
"Now that the pest is gone admit defeat and fall into everlasting darkness!!!"
"Eiyuu!" Yelled Renai
Eiyuu rose his keyblade in defense and summoned all his keyblades floating on his back.
"If you want it then I'll promise it will happen." Said Eiyuu
He pushed Yuujin's body with Kurai's soul away and attacked him with his keyblades and lauched him into the air, Eiyuu dismissed his "Kingdom Key" and took "Absolute Light" and "Absolute Darkness" from the back of his shoulders and fused them together to make "Eternal Dawn" and he did the same to "Oathkeeper" and "Oblivion" to make "Eternal Nightfall" he took one keyblade in each hand and jumped towards Kurai who was still in mid-air.
Eiyuu began his assault and yelled out "Ars Arcanum!" with every strike Kurai tried to raise his keyblade to deflect the attacks but in vain. After Eiyuu stopped he yelled out "Zantetsuken!" with all of his strength Eiyuu struck Kurai with both keyblades into the concrete creating a hole because of the impact. Eiyuu feel down into the ground and landed on his feet, he walked towards the crater and looked for Kurai, when the smoked cleared he say Kurai standing up.
"Nicely done, Eiyuu. It seems not even a friend can stop you on your path to destroy me but I'll be taken something with me for this defeat." Said Kurai
"Wait stop!" yelled Renai as Kurai created a portal
"Stop!" yelled Eiyuu as he ran towards Kurai throwing both his keyblades "Double Raid!" but before the keyblades could reach Kurai had disappered into the dark portal.
"D@mn it!" said Eiyuu as he retreved his keyblades
"It's okay, it wasen't your fault." Said Renai while she was on his back hugging him.
"I know but I promised that..."
"You will keep that promise we just have to stop fighting so much."
"Yea, your right why don't we meet up with our friends?" Asked Eiyuu
"Yea lets go meet them" Replied Renai
"They whats going on? Asked a student
"I don't know all I heard were giant noises." said another
"We should leave." Said Renai
"Yea let's get outta here." Responded Eiyuu while opening a portal.
Renai went to Eiyuu's house and went to sleep with him for the night.
----Next Morning----
After Eiyuu took a shower and put on his now clean and washed clothing from his past adventures he woke up Renai.
"Morning." he said
"What time is it?" Asked Renai
"Don't worry about it just get ready, k?"
"....*yawn*....Yea......okay"
Renau took a shower and got changed into the cloths she had from the past but they were clean as well.
"Okay yea ready?" Asked Eiyuu
"Yea and did you clean my clothing?" Asked Renai
"Yea"
"Okay thanks"
Eiyuu opened the portal into Atlantic.
"First stop Mateo and Septero" Said Eiyuu
"Lets go, I wonder how he's dealing with the loss of Angela?"
"Well we're gonna have to find out."
Eiyuu and Renai leaped into the portal and found themsevles in Atlantis in front of Mateo.

----Atlantis----
"Hey Mateo!" Said Renai
"Sup Mateo, How's it going?" Asked Eiyuu
"Hey Eiyuu whats up bro and Renai how've ya been?" Greeted Mateo
Kurai took over Yuujin's heart with the overwhelming power of darkness but Yuujin's soul is still locked within it.

Posted by Arcadios

Like my new sig?

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Yea its cool i liked it i thought you were gonna put more with the meeting of Mateo

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: Yea its cool i liked it i thought you were gonna put more with the meeting of Mateo

Well I was actually hopeing you would do that part in the nexr chapter since your more suited for the Guardian part we talked about.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Interesting indeed. I may infact make Kayne a keyblade master as well. Of course, he'll be of the Earthly elements. So, he'll have a keyblade eventually, but not right from the get-go, and it changes when he does the magic merge.

However, I was also planning to give him Holy and Dark, but in those cases, he would NOT have a keyblade, only a sword of uniqueness.

If you have a real problem with this, just say so, I can always go back to my originol idea to make him a pseudo-kayblader.
----------------------------------------------------------------
In fact, I think I like the psudo-keyblader idea better. Scratch the above idea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
He will be a psudoe-keyblader from the get-go however, he just won't reveal it right away, and won't be able to use it right away. So while he is, he isn't.....or something.

Posted by Arcadios

No do whatever ya want it isn't my right to tell you what to do.
And since before this chapter Eiyuu thought him and Kurai were the only ones to have a keyblade but since Kurai is apart of Eiyuu's heart and Soul the power goes to him too.(Ex:Sora and Roxas)
And make a little lame joke for Eiyuu like "D@mn, now everyone has a keyblade!" lol

Also do ya like my new sig?

YES! The new sig is awesome.
He is a full fledged keyblader, but at the same time, a psuedo-keybladr He was meant to have one, as was Markus (Formerly Mercutio) but I want to give him something a little, extra. However, I wish to maintain that while some aspects of his fighting style are based off a keyblade, it is no where near the level of Eiyuu or Kurai.

Keyblade style
Eiyuu > Kayne
by far.

Posted by Arcadios

Well then all I use is the techniques that are already made for the past kingdom hearts and so mine are unoriginal.....that means you can make new ones or use the same.
What do ya mean by "psuedo-keyblade"?

Psudo meaning fake, or not original, or something along those lines. He is a real keyblader though, he just earned the title (That I'm sure I mispelled) psudo by the way he GOT his keyblade.

I was thinking of giving him the duel weild ability. He uses his keyblade in one hand, and his sword in the other, with a dagger for backup and sneak attacks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn;t Kairi say she'd have it up two days ago?

Posted by Arcadios

How'd he gain it was it like Eiyuu when his world was eclisped by darkness and the keyblade chose him to defend people against the infultrating darkness?

Nope, he bought it.
Fate works in mysterious ways.
------------------------------------
But like I said, he and Markus were meant to have them.

Posted by Arcadios

wel you make a background story or leave it a mystery?

Actually, I was just about to write him a prologue. In fact, I am going to go do that now. G'bye alls, see you...Well I'll still be on, and checking in every few minutes, but still.

Posted by Arcadios

Well Everyone me and wally did our chapters and I already explain how we'll be marking the chapters (See above posts).
So all that is needed is for Kairi to deliver here story and then Riku will have the required materials to make Chapter 22.

Posted by Arcadios

WOW Holy Christ.....Kairi's here after 8 days of no show.....and she leaves......again....:hanging:

Posted by Celestial Flame

Well everyone seems to be busy with this and I reed them and they're really exciting maybe you guys should publish this into a book. :)
But that chapter full of Wizards and mages did confuse me alot since it had WAY TOO many chracters. :(

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

yea bro you arent the only one Wally has some interesting thoughts and thanks
HEY GUYS WE GOT OUR FIRST FAN!!!!!

Posted by Sak

YAY! WE'RE FINALLY STARTING TO GET THAT ADORING PUBLIC I'VE BEEN FANTASIZING ABOUT! lol. I'm gonna post my chapter later today. Sorry for the long wait, I've just been....busy.
________
Good chapter Mr. N. There were way too many gramatical errors though. BUT IT WAS STILL A GREAT CHAPTER! :rock:
________
Oh, Mr. N, Eiyuu can't still be 17. Over a year has passed since the group started their journey. They traveled together for a few months, then Aurie died, she came back ONE YEAR later, the group traveled together again, they defeated Tsumi, and now the subchapters.

Posted by Arcadios

So is that like 2 or 3 years in total?

Posted by Sak

I think its like 2 years.

Posted by Arcadios

Hi, how's it going?
Hello?
When can we see your chapter.....and is it long?:cookie:

Posted by Sak

i dunno. When i figure out what to say after they get to atlantis.

Posted by Arcadios

Well I left it at atlantic and so you should finish it when you get thier then Riku can start the chapter from there.

Bah, my writing isn't that confusing, you just need to be a star trek fan and a Lord of The rings fan and a DnD fan and an anime fan to fully apreciate it?
Is that so much to ask?
Don't answer.

Now, Mr.N, remember, Eiyuu was non-linear for a while, so if you want, you could make him any age you wanted to. He would retain the knowledge he gained, but if you wanted, you could make him 10 years older, you could make him ten years younger.

Times funny like that.

Posted by Arcadios

I guess He'll be 19 years old and Renai is 18....so everyone should post their chracters age.

Posted by Sak

Oh, BRILLIANT IDEA! lol. On Aurie, Vecks, and Anara's world, time passes differently than all the other worlds. It can pass faster or slower. In my subchapter, it's gonna pass a little faster and there gonna age 2 years. Aurie - 18 Anara - 19 Vecks 20 (I think. lol.) Vecks was 16 when it started....so yeah that's right. Aurie and Anara were originally the same age, but since Aurie died, she didn't age for a whole year. So I think I got everything right.....lol.

Posted by Arcadios

But Wally said Vecks is gone for now and did you read wally's chapter on his new chracter kayne?

Posted by Sak

Dude, where have you been? Me and Wally planned to bring Vecks back in my chapter a while ago.

Kayne seems to be everyones favorite between him and Vecks. I like him better for groups too. He has more then enough flaws to counter-act his non-exsistant ***ly powers :)
It's because Dragoons are awesome.
-----------------------------------------------------------
We finally decided on a pretty good version of Kayne while you were gone though.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: Dude, where have you been? Me and Wally planned to bring Vecks back in my chapter a while ago.

Ahem....I don't think I was gone for over a week like someone I choose to remain unnamed.

Quoting Wally The Weird: We finally decided on a pretty good version of Kayne while you were gone though.

With some dumb posting done by myself and Wally.

Yeah Kairi, when you finish reading the updated Kayne, refrain from commenting on Mr. N and myself acting like total a@s-holes.

Posted by Sak

No, I don't think that I can do that. YOU'RE TOTAL JACK@SSES!
_______
And don't you guys have lives off of the computer? I mean come on. This is JUST a fanfic.

Posted by Arcadios

Hey next year I'm goona show my english teacher this project I'm apart of so I can get extra credit.:D

Meh, I have other stuff, it's just that most of my close freinds live in Maryland, a good distance away from Philidelphia.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just so we're clear, we are using the Dragoon Kayne, correct?

Posted by Sak

Wally, how can u and Riku say that finals are so easy? Just because u don't study for them and get A's one time doesn't mean it's always gonna be like that. This is my first year having finals so just back off, ok?

Posted by Arcadios

Hey I never study and the only class I think I failed is Science so they are easy.:-D

Quoting Wally The Weird: Just so we're clear, we are using the Dragoon Kayne, correct?

Yea we are.

Keep in mind, I have taken finals for years, and it's repeated it's self in my favor :)

What can I say? It's genetic. My dad did the same thing in school, he's good at Math, Sceince, History, and English, and my mom has her masters degree in English.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of which, I have an English and Bio final tomorow.
And don't complain, I don;t get to leave when I finish anymore.
Besides, if you listen in class, and do the class work (Homework is another story) you don;t really need to study.

Posted by Sak

I'm not listening to ya, ok? I just wanna make sure I'm prepared for em.

Posted by Arcadios

lol that funny....your funny lol

Be my guest!
Not everyone is as good a test taker as I am. Some people just need to study for things. I knew this one guy named Mike, he was smarter then me, but couldn;t take tests to save his life.
So if you need to study, go for it.

Posted by Arcadios

But inform us before takeing another 8 days off.

Posted by Sak

I thought it was like...... 2 weeks. lol.

Meh.
Blarg, I don't get out until Tuesday! Will the school system ever implode in on it's self so I can rebuild it in my image?!

On a side note:Been watching Beast Wars again. Dinobot had the best death ever.
On another side note: Been continuing designing new possible characters for future use. I won't reveal them now, or possibly ever. Mostly badguy. Hmm, maybe I should design a new breed of heartless!