old shows you liked and now hate

Posted by ~Snake~

me i used to like DBZ,pokemon,telitubbies and He-Man

thoughs shows **** me off now what shows are like that to you???

Posted by Xenos

Moved to Movies.

And, to answer the thread, DBZ and Inuyasha.

Posted by nich

Quoting Xenos: And, to answer the thread, DBZ and Inuyasha.

Same here, but other than that pretty much all the cartoons/children's shows from my childhood. Like captain planet, ghost busters, power rangers etc. Every once in a while they come back on TV and I'll watch, the nostalgia wears off in about 5 minutes and I realize it's boring and the animation is horrible.

Posted by Drewboy64

DBZ. Well, I hate the new ones at least. It got old after the fifth guy who had regenerative powers wiht three different forms and about fifty "final" stages of power. But it was good.

Posted by Crazy K

DBZ is one i'm tired of. Another show I used to watch way to much was Boy meets world, now I just hate it. I also used to like Survivor (basically watched it one season, then I gave up on the show).

But I basically watch a lot of TV just to criticize celebrities and see what they are doing, I also watch movies more then I usually do.

Posted by ~Snake~

and that show i dont remeber the name but it was like space mice?

Posted by Delilah

Thundercats. I used to LOVE that show, and now I just don't get the point of it. Sailor Moon. Same story there, too.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Ladydragonrider: Thundercats. I used to LOVE that show, and now I just don't get the point of it. Sailor Moon. Same story there, too.

Thunder. Thunder! THUNDER CATS! HIOOOOOOOOAA!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

[QUOTE=Crazy K]DBZ is one i'm tired of. Another show I used to watch way to much was Boy meets world, now I just hate it.

What's wrong with Boy Meets World? I still enjoy an episode or two from time to time.

For myself, I suppose it's shows such as My Little Pony and Care Bears.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Power Rangers and Garfield. I used to love those shows.... now I can't stand them. >_<

Posted by NightmareBassX

I don't want to take up 5 pages of the thread, so I'll just not list them.

Posted by rudybaga2

futerama was good now it just got kind of blah and all they show is re-runs, yu gi oh I liked and now they changed it so much and now they got gx, I liked the new he-man now they dont show it or im just missing it.Mad tv,the old crew were funny as hell and how could you get rid of stewert.

Posted by ipodman

pokemon and yu-gi-oh

Posted by ~Snake~

i dont like yu-gi-oh but i do like obelsik

Posted by maian

I <3 I <3 Lucy.

Posted by Noir

Inuyasha. Pff, I dont understand myself, or how I ever thought that show was intertaining.
Pokémon, too, but that was more of an acceptance thing.
If you didnt like it, you would never climb the elementary school social ladder, and would be a nobody for the duration of the fad.

Posted by Boner

Anyone here remember Silver Spoons or Give Me a Break? Or ANY tv show from the 80's for that matter?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Ren and Stimpy. They turned it into a late night dirty cartoon. And it wasnt as sick as it was in the early 90's.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Angelwing]What's wrong with Boy Meets World? I still enjoy an episode or two from time to time.

I guess its just the fact that I used to watch it every time it was on, even re-runs. I'm sure if I was switching channels and encountered it, I'm sure I may watch parts of it. But I don't know I guess I just got really tired of it, I still find it to be a good show.

Posted by Abby Ratso

I used to like barney, now i like south park

Posted by Ayu

I cannot stand Power Rangers, or Thunder Cats...Though I used to love them both.
I still watch cartoon network though when im very, very bored.Oh and I agree with Nex, I cannot stand Dexter's Lab.

Posted by NeXidala

I used to love DBZ like to the point where I wished it was the only show that they put on air for every channel, but then again I was 7. I also loved Sailor Moon, I loved it...ALOT. But, of course they don't show it anymore, so I stopped liking it. Those would probably two of many shows...here are a list of more:
-Dexter's Lab
-Ed, Edd?, Eddie (forgot the names)
-The PowerPuff Girls (LMAO)
I can't remeber them all but I'll say this...I used to watch like evry show in Cartoon Network back when I was 7....I hate cartoonnetwork now...so instead I watch MTV :cool2:

Posted by Kit

Power Rangers (Too many new types, got tired of all of the changes.)
Pokemon (Got tired of it.)

Can't think of any more, I'll update whenever.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Eew, I'd much rather watch CartoonNetwork over MTV.

Another show that I just thought of is Sesame Street. I don't know, it pissed me off when it changed so much (goddamn Elmoe's world).

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

I used to like rugrats. I would slap myself for watching that

Posted by Hyper

Inuyasha is about it, I'd say.