post count problem

Posted by Dog

i was at 333 an hour ago and now i'm at 331. and the post count isn't increasing as i post. whats going on? none of me posts are deleted.

Posted by Ant

Remember that one thread where you said "k" and something else stupid in the VGCWEREWOLF thread. It got moved to DA, where posts don't count towards your post count.

Think before you speak.

Posted by sabre

Do people still notice this stuff?

Also, to account for the post count not going up, you're posting in posts-not-counted regions.

Posted by Dog

that was explained.

but now it's not working in posting games either.

Posted by Linkman

It's sad how people actually care enough to keep a track of their post counts. It doesn't have any kind of meaning, so don't lose sleep over it.

Also, posts don't count in Posting Games either.

Posted by Dexter

Your manhood is shrinking! Alert the media!

Posted by Poison

I remember I used to be at 1000+ posts, then Jesse raped me.

And raped my friends too.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

And now you're destined to never be above 88.

Posted by Ant

I think it's stupid how he cares so much about having a low post count that he won't post on the boards that do count towards a post count just because of it.

Quoted post: I think it's stupid how he cares so much about having a low post count that he won't post on the boards that do count towards a post count just because of it.

Nah, all he has to do is just go back and delete some old posts. It's what he did the last time we pointed it out. srsly though, he wouldn't be Poison otherwise...

It's like you without your gifs, or LoS without his typos, or the Judge... without... the judge.

Posted by Ant

I stick with my previous statement.

Posted by Dexter

Should I be mortified? :confused:

Shouldn't you always?

Posted by Dexter

idk. I am extremely well-endowed.

Posted by Arczu

Saying big words just because you can...

Posted by Dexter

That's the practice of dexphilotherianism.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Ant: I think it's stupid how he cares so much about having a low post count that he won't post on the boards that do count towards a post count just because of it.

Wrong, I have no interest in console games. The only console I own is the Gamecube which I only have 1 game (smash brothers melee). My Gamecube resides under my desk collecting lots of dust from substantial masturbation. As for posting in the anime board, I rather not waste my time there. The anime talked about in the board are usually formatted Americanized crap (but fear not, I

Posted by Ant

Off-topic boards?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Is post count honestly that big of a deal? Other than a record of the memories you've made, it's nothing more than a number

Posted by Jesse Smith

The only reason people care about there post count is because it boosts there ego and makes them look more populer!!!! :D

er...guys look at my post count...and no normal intelligent sane humanoide likes me!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Dog

i don't care that much. i just wanted to know if somthing is wrong with it. but now i know.