Hey wats up.

Posted by PunkEmoChck

hey all, um im new here and i only know alittle bit about this place from Trey Dix, and i need some friends. but hey if you see my profile thingy and don't like muh taste then thats fine. My names says it all.

Posted by Dexter

Hello. Emos are fine with me, but watch out for Bale, because he kills all emos.

Posted by Xenos

Bale? Or ... oh no, not him. Shudders.

Posted by Dexter

Yes, Bale aka John Preston. If you're not taking the pills to stop your emoism, then you're as good as dead. It doesn't matter how well he knows you, DO NOT SHOW EMOTIONS! Serve the Libria code.

[IMG]http://www.compleatseanbean.com/Equilibrium.jpg[/IMG]

If I see you crying, I'll report you!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

SPOILERS: Bale becomes an Emo.

Posted by Dog

All emo's need friends. It's why they are emo.

[SIZE=7]WELCOME,LADY.[/SIZE]

Posted by PunkEmoChck

well i can see you people are ....odd, but thats ok cuz im as weird as it gets.

Posted by Linko_16

You don't seem very emo. :/

Welcome to Video Game Chat. Hope you enjoy it here.

Posted by Xenos

Explain the love life. And yeah ... we're an odd bunch. I can't say their name for the sake of their privacy, but they were convicted for rape before.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Spoilers: It's Xenos.

Posted by Dexter

Xenos raped me with those overpowering muscles. :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Dexter: Yes, Bale aka John Preston. If you're not taking the pills to stop your emoism, then you're as good as dead. It doesn't matter how well he knows you, DO NOT SHOW EMOTIONS! Serve the Libria code.

[IMG]http://www.compleatseanbean.com/Equilibrium.jpg[/IMG]

If I see you crying, I'll report you!

FOR FATHER

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Punk-Emo chick? :)
How you doin?*joey voice*

Posted by Holly .N .G.

welcome........don't listen to em....they're 'odd'..............

Posted by Roxas23857

Hey welcome to VGC. I agree with the fact that emo's need friends but at my school a lot of emo people have friends...it's kinda weird. But I don't hate emo's or anything so your fine by me.

Posted by Dog

HOMG your out of the KH board/ role-playing board. amazing.

welcome again, emo ckicken. and welcome to the other boards, roxas2132678413581.

Posted by PunkEmoChck

hmm yes well as you get to know me ill seem more emo, oh and PWND_U_IN_MK very sexy with the joey voice..*sexy smirk*

Posted by Poco

PunkEmo.

Intended Oxymoron?

But hey welcome to VGC.

Posted by Trey Dix

Hey, what's up? Welcome to VGC. Are you getting any better at skateboarding?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Welcome!

That's it, no comments or anything about Emo-isms.... just welcome. :D

Posted by Domino

Quoting PunkEmoChck: My names says it all.

Oh. You're one of those.

Posted by talents

emm, ok welcome

Posted by Random

Quoting Holly .N .G.: welcome........don't listen to em....they're 'odd'..............

WTF WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!? YOUR WELCOMING SOMEONE AND YOU HAVE 2 POSTS... YOUR NOT EVEN WELCOMED!!!

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting SomebodyRandom: WTF WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!? YOUR WELCOMING SOMEONE AND YOU HAVE 2 POSTS... YOUR NOT EVEN WELCOMED!!!

For some reason, thats the same thing I thought when he posted.

Posted by PunkEmoChck

okay my badass side is about to leave me for a sec cuz i gots to say something. Talents will you be my friend? I noticed Kakarot is your avatar. I LOVE DRAGON BALLZ AND GT!!!....okay now that thats outa muh system.

Posted by Random

QUICKLY BAN HER BEFORE THE JAPANESE ATTACK PEARL HARBOR AGAIN!!!

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting PunkEmoChck: okay my badass side is about to leave me for a sec cuz i gots to say something. Talents will you be my friend? I noticed Kakarot is your avatar. I LOVE DRAGON BALLZ AND GT!!!....okay now that thats outa muh system.

Eh, you're not emo. Unless you like... Nevermind.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting PunkEmoChck: okay my badass side is about to leave me for a sec cuz i gots to say something. Talents will you be my friend? I noticed Kakarot is your avatar. I LOVE DRAGON BALLZ AND GT!!!....okay now that thats outa muh system.

/emoismlost

Poser. :D