HELP ON 360

Posted by dynamite7788

hello. this summer i'm saving up for a xbox 360 premium edition. What's the cheapest tv to put it on. INO I CAN USE STANDRD CABLES! plz just links, and so spam thanks guys

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What? It can play on any TV you want it to. The cheapest you'll probably want to play a video game on is a $300 TV though.

Posted by s0ul

Whaaaat? No way, dude. Unless you mean your nonsense Canadian dollars.

Quoted post: Whaaaat? No way, dude. Unless you mean your nonsense Canadian dollars.

Yeah :( 300 bucks is about the price for a decent 19"

Posted by s0ul

Yeah, I remembered you lived in Canada halfway through my post, but then I was too involved with getting 1 up on my post count. IT WAS TOO LATE.

Mine was like 200 dollars even, 25 inch, 2-3 years ago. The price of non-flat screen TVs now is ridiculously cheap.

Posted by Klarth

Flatscreen TVs are pretty decently priced this side of the pond, to tell the truth. You can get a 15" LCD thing about the size of a computer monitor for £200.

Posted by Dog

i got an 18" for $100. but that wouldn't be the best t.v for 360.

Posted by dynamite7788

im not looking for a nice quality tv, just decint.

Take a trip over to your local best buy/walmart/whatever then.

Posted by dynamite7788

ok ill do that

Posted by dynamite7788

would this work?
http://www.electronicsnation.com/en/products/flypage/prod_id/15MF605T

Posted by Axis

Yeah.

Posted by dynamite7788

i found another tv. Im not sure if it'll work so plz tell me.
http://www.skymall.com/webapp/skystore?process=prodDisplay&action=&pid=102130968&partner=M53

Posted by juliebriggs

stay away from walmart eletronics. got to a place that specializes in selling that type of merchandise. can get a decent 19" flatscreen from bestbuy for like 250 bucks

Every TV you chose will work.

Posted by juliebriggs

yeah. a basic tv will do, but why spend 400$ on a 360 and play it on a cheap curved screen tv?

True. But if he can't afford it... a decent TV is better than no TV.

Posted by Arczu

I suppose that could work. As long as the picture doesn't get streched.

But if you are going big-screen, you might want to try projector or different type of TV's. LCD is good, but when it gets to big, the quality goes down.

Posted by NeXidala

srry cant help u there