So I'm new and I suck

Posted by InYourAtmosphere

at everything. I don't play many video games. I like to watch. I'm a fan of everything old. Everything you played when you were 8. NES, Sega, N-64, GB, GBC, GBA, what have you. Sonic(cuz im lame), turok(!!!), perfect dark, bomberman, ****ty ****ty ****TY games like that. I'm a nerd afficionado. I have many gamer friends. I just love them. I collect nerds. So I'm nerdy by association. But also very cool. And like, I don't know. But I love forums. That should be good enough. WOooooo and stuff.

[oh yeah. zelda. pokemon. side scrollers, really.]

Posted by Ant

hi.

Posted by Kanashuri

Yo atmosphere. Im a big fan of the old school systems too. Message me on AIM if you ever wanna play some zsnes or something

Posted by Zeta

WTF? Bomberman isn't ****ty. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

None of the games listed were ****ty.

They were in quality. 7 pixels across the screen = love.

Posted by Dexter

Passé does not equal terribleness. Many older games are still enjoyable to play, often over newer games. The older Perfect Dark is superior to the newer Perfect Dark, and I'd say the same for Mega Man, Bomberman, and Sonic.

Posted by Roxas23857

I'm sorry you suck but non of those games were ****ty they were awsome maybe you just didn't understand...

chya...weve established this...I mean, they definitely wouldnt be my favorites if I thought they were ****ty in earnest. And after lurking awhile, I have two games to add whose names I could never remember - Duke Nukem, with its completely age-inappropriate settings and Golden Axe, where the bad guys make vomiting noises when they die. "BLEH!"