I need a program but I don't know weather it exists

Posted by I feel Yellow?

I need a program that will go on web pages automatically.

eg I enter [url]www.google.com/1[/url]

and after pressing a button it will automatically go to [url]www.google.com/2[/url] and then /3 and /4 and so on. If there is a program that exists that can do this please can you help me?

all people who help get repped :P

Posted by Trigger

I'm not sure that there is a program that does that. I may be wrong, but it'd be a bit impractical and have some problems with its creation anyway. Chances are it'll open every single file address as well, and/or may leave out any pages that end in anything but .html. Not to mention that it would severely decrease page loading time, if the website had a) a lot of content and b) a lot of pages or even worse, both. You may be able to find one somewhere but I'm not sure if anyone has attempted to create such a thing. It is a bit of a security risk, to say the least. Not to mention that there may be problems when it comes to pages containing ads of any sort, especially those that have malicious content included with said ads.

My advice? Quit being lazy and use your index finger to click the links manually. It isn't that difficult.

Posted by sniper

Opera web browser!

If there is a series of pages named the same but numbered differently (index1, index2, index3) you can navigate through them. All you do is hold down the left mous button and press the right one.

Posted by I feel Yellow?

Im using mozilla and its for a RPG i found and i have been sent over 1000 PM's and they are all HTML links to delete them, but i can only do 10 at a time then i have to refresh, and it takes for ages. I know about the middlebutton and the new tabs