Sanity Test, *****es

Posted by Dreadnought

Link: http://www.cthulhulives.org/SanQuiz/SaniTest2.nclk

I'll post my result in a few seconds.

Commence.

Posted by sabre

That was quite cheesy in places. e.g., "LOL LOBOTOMY WITH DANGEROUS THINGS MAN I'M COOL."

[quote]35. Do you feel comfortable and 'part of the gang' at parties or in bars, or do you feel alienated from society and resent the happiness other people seem to feel?
yes
noAlso, that one isn't a Yes No question.

Had some funny moments though.

Your score is: 112

For easier understanding, the HPLHS SaniTest assessment algorithm converts your raw score to a scale of 1 to 10. This number is your INSANITY INDEX.

INSANITY INDEX 5.91 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Sorry to say it, but your score suggests that you are phobic. This can be a debilitating condition, but there are various effective forms of therapy. Some phobic patients compensate for their fears by becoming extremely aggressive, recklessly daring, and/or profoundly annoying. Others who scored at this level include puritan scourge Cotton Mather and folksy entertainer Andy Griffith.

Posted by The Judge

I'm not insane, nor is anyone on this board.

End discussion.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: 2. Which would you rather have?
a crucifix
a bazooka
a crystal ball
a camera
a towel

Anyone who answers otherwise is simply insane. The rest of the questions don't even matter.

Oh, and just because I'm curious, is 6 "her husband's meddling friends", 7 "his brother" and 8 "freshness"? If so, I rock.

****, I hit clear instead of the other button. **** that.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Vampiro: Anyone who answers otherwise is simply insane. The rest of the questions don't even matter.
I said camera. :/

Quoted post: I said camera. :/

And you're english?

... just... get the **** out.

Posted by Ant

Don't forget to bring a towel!

I will also do this later

Posted by Xenos

I said camera, too.

... what is that suppose to mean?

Because I didn't bother to finish this quiz.

Posted by Dreadnought

Its by the HP Lovecraft Historical society, Rob. Of course the questions are going to be a bit morbid.

As for the yes/no question, that was deliberate. Cthulhu fans tend to be into Discordia as well, who enjoy stupid questions like that.

But, yeah, old test. I just remembered it this morning.

On the 'Ghouls' question, who else answered 5?

[COLOR=#ffffcc]Your score is: 118 [/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ffff33]For easier understanding, the HPLHS SaniTest assessment algorithm converts your raw score to a scale of 1 to 10. This number is your INSANITY INDEX.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=#ffffcc] INSANITY INDEX 6.36 Your SaniTest(TM) score suggests that you are haywire. Your neural pathways seem to be oddly short-circuited, which can lead to alarming and/or amusing mishaps. You should be on the lookout for the signs of incipient megalomania, especially if you are the leader of a government. Others who scored at this level include former British prime minister Margaret Thatcher and newspaper mogul William Randolph Hearst.

Oh, btw, Vamp's answers are all right. He rules.
[/COLOR]

Quoted post: Oh, btw, Vamp's answers are all right. He rules.

**** yeah :cool: I haven't read HP in ages, and I somehow remember retarded **** like that.

Posted by sabre

Oh. It's based on something. Makes sense.

Posted by ostaf

Your score is: 105

For easier understanding, the HPLHS SaniTest assessment algorithm converts your raw score to a scale of 1 to 10. This number is your INSANITY INDEX.

INSANITY INDEX 5.39 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Your score is right in the middle of the wonderful spectrum of human madness, and it indicates that you are neurotic. Neurosis is an often cited condition, but please don't feel that your condition is run-of-the-mill. You're dangerously, darkly, perversely neurotic. Famous people who scored at this level include Nazi SA leader Ernst Roehm and Heaven's Gate cult leader Marshall Applewhite.

This test is very hard confusing and by taking it I think I am a little bit mor nuts.

Posted by Xenos

THIS TEST IS ABSOLUTELY FUTILE.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro: And you're english?

... just... get the **** out.

Yeah. Sad :(

Your score is: 132
INSANITY INDEX 7.41 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Your score indicates that you're somewhat deranged. You may be having difficulty coping with your own emotions, which can lead to frenetic, disorganized, and potentially self-destructive behavior. Other notable deranged people include fitness guru Richard Simmons and Greek philosopher Euclid.

Yay, somewhat deranged!

Posted by Ant

Your SaniTest(TM) Results

Your score is: 117
INSANITY INDEX 6.28 This is a very special score. Although the SaniTest(TM) cannot provide you with a specific diagnosis, this score just reaches the level commonly referred to as 'certifiable.' This means that your family and/or loved ones, if you have any, would be able to have you legally locked away in an asylum at a moment's notice in order to gain access to your money, your possessions, or just out of revenge for all the annoying things you do. Others who scored at this level include novelist James Joyce, philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, and none other than HP Lovecraft.

Eh, not too bad

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: Don't forget to bring a towel!

I will also do this later

You guys wanna get high?

INSANITY INDEX 5.39 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Your score is right in the middle of the wonderful spectrum of human madness, and it indicates that you are neurotic. Neurosis is an often cited condition, but please don't feel that your condition is run-of-the-mill. You're dangerously, darkly, perversely neurotic. Famous people who scored at this level include Nazi SA leader Ernst Roehm and Heaven's Gate cult leader Marshall Applewhite.

Posted by Iris

[COLOR=#ffffcc]Your SaniTest(TM) Results[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ffffcc][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffcc]Your score is: 112 [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ffffcc]INSANITY INDEX 5.91 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Sorry to say it, but your score suggests that you are phobic. This can be a debilitating condition, but there are various effective forms of therapy. Some phobic patients compensate for their fears by becoming extremely aggressive, recklessly daring, and/or profoundly annoying. Others who scored at this level include puritan scourge Cotton Mather and folksy entertainer Andy Griffith.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Darksong X

Your SaniTest(TM) Results

Your score is: 133

INSANITY INDEX 7.47 This score is at the very high end of the middle of the spectrum of madness, and it indicates that you're quite deranged. Your thought processes are likely to be highly confused, and your personality alarmingly unstable. Although you may enjoy occasional bursts of genius and insight, it may be difficult to follow through. Other notable people who scored at this level include boxer Mike Tyson and popular scientist Carl Sagan.

Apparently.
Ghouls question: None

Posted by mis0

Your score is: 112

INSANITY INDEX 5.91 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Sorry to say it, but your score suggests that you are phobic. This can be a debilitating condition, but there are various effective forms of therapy. Some phobic patients compensate for their fears by becoming extremely aggressive, recklessly daring, and/or profoundly annoying. Others who scored at this level include puritan scourge Cotton Mather and folksy entertainer Andy Griffith.

I answered "Five" on the ghouls question and also chose camera (cause I do teh photography).

Posted by The Judge

INSANITY INDEX 5.61 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Your score suggests that you are schizothymic. While not as serious as schizophrenia, it means you may be subject to excessive introversion, paranoia, and morbid fantasy. Others who scored at this level include actor Nick Nolte and renaissance thinker Sir Francis Bacon.

lol bacon

Posted by mis0

JUDGE = BACON

Posted by Ant

Huh, you got lower than me and Joe. Strange...

Posted by The Judge

That's because Joe most likely answered with the freakiest possible answers, since he's obviously not psychotically deranged, and I'm sure you muffed a few as well.

Posted by Dreadnought

Derick's is seemingly the most accurate of all.

Posted by The Judge

Because I took it honestly.

Posted by Dreadnought

As did I... but what is honesty? Reality, after all, is what you make of it.

Posted by The Judge

That was my answer. :cookie:

Posted by Ant

...muffed.

Posted by The Judge

Holy crap, Derick used an uncommon word! Well, folks, you can bet he'll be hearing Anthony repeat it over and over to him while laughing despite himself for the next few days. Maybe even a week!

Posted by Ant

uhh, sure.

Posted by Zeta

Your score is: 149

INSANITY INDEX 8.67 This is a high score, and it suggests that you're dangerously berserk. It would take very little to push you over the edge into a killing spree of some kind. If, by any chance, you work for the US Postal Service, you might want to consider finding another job. Other notable people who scored at this level include 'That Girl' Marlo Thomas, and Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia.

Uh-oh. And I actually did the whole thing honestly, too...

muffed

Posted by Klarth

muffed

Posted by Darksong X

milfed

And I took it...somewhat honestly! I figured why use the revolver when i've got a bazooka!

Posted by Ant

The best answer was the towel, by far.

Posted by Darksong X

Yes, but I didn't take the towel...thus proving my OBVIOUS INSANITY! LOL AM I COOL NOW GUYS?

Posted by Ant

Huh, that actually makes a lot of sense.

Posted by Darksong X

Most of the things I do make sense.

Posted by The Judge

Towel. See: Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy

And not the ****ty movie.

Posted by The Judge

Sorry, I meant "read."

Posted by Slade

INSANITY INDEX 5.61 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Your score suggests that you are schizothymic. While not as serious as schizophrenia, it means you may be subject to excessive introversion, paranoia, and morbid fantasy. Others who scored at this level include actor Nick Nolte and renaissance thinker Sir Francis Bacon.

Oh, sorry Judge, didn't mean to encroach upon your porky morbidness.

Posted by mis0

JUDGE = BACON