Warcraft IV?

Posted by jeffmm7

ok, i love warcraft frozen throne. its probably my fav computer game. does nebody know if warcraft 4 or another expansion is coming out soon or is even in production? Any info will be valued, ty.

Posted by Colonel

I found Age of Empire games more fun

Posted by Poco

blizzard say snever

Posted by jeffmm7

ya i used to play that, but the custom games in warcraft are more fun.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting jeffmm7: ok, i love warcraft frozen throne. its probably my fav computer game. does nebody know if warcraft 4 or another expansion is coming out soon or is even in production? Any info will be valued, ty.

I heard that they won't be making any sequels for Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo. So no, I don't think there will be.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting NightmareBassX: I heard that they won't be making any sequels for Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo. So no, I don't think there will be.

Sourcesauce?

I doubt the Blizzard cash-cow would die so easily.

:o

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting The X: Sourcesauce?

I doubt the Blizzard cash-cow would die so easily.

:o

Unfortuantly, I don't know the exact webpage. It was pretty legible too (It was like IGN or Gamespot), and Blizz hasn't really worked on any sequels besides SC ghost for awhile. I know they said Starcraft and Diablo, not so sure about Warcraft though.

Edit : I doubt the article was real, but it most likely is right. Blizz hasn't been trying to work on a Diablo or Starcraft for awhile (I mean traditional Starcraft (RTS)). I also have heard that over the years, they've lost many of the original workers they had with Starcraft, and Diablo. Eh, I have no evidence to prove these claims though, so don't take it into mind.

Posted by jeffmm7

o, that sux. hopefully they make a new version neway

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Well...I don't know about a Warcraft IV but I'm pretty sure we will see a Diablo 3 in the near future.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting NightmareBassX: Unfortuantly, I don't know the exact webpage. It was pretty legible too (It was like IGN or Gamespot), and Blizz hasn't really worked on any sequels besides SC ghost for awhile. I know they said Starcraft and Diablo, not so sure about Warcraft though.

Edit : I doubt the article was real, but it most likely is right. Blizz hasn't been trying to work on a Diablo or Starcraft for awhile (I mean traditional Starcraft (RTS)). I also have heard that over the years, they've lost many of the original workers they had with Starcraft, and Diablo. Eh, I have no evidence to prove these claims though, so don't take it into mind.

Incorrect. People have a sort of 'brand recognition' with Starcraft and Warcraft, so even if Blizzard pushes out a crap game, many people will buy it, and Blizzard will get money. Therefore, Blizzard will make Starcraft, Warcraft, and possible diablo sequels, and make money.

Posts = posts + 1

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting higbvuyb: Incorrect. People have a sort of 'brand recognition' with Starcraft and Warcraft, so even if Blizzard pushes out a crap game, many people will buy it, and Blizzard will get money. Therefore, Blizzard will make Starcraft, Warcraft, and possible diablo sequels, and make money.

Posts = posts + 1

What do you mean incorrect? I made no statements. I've just said that they haven't been working on any sequals. Also, They HAVE lost many of the original workers they had when they made those great games, they could make a crap one, but they haven't even started it.