Its gettin old...

Posted by Kanashuri

Yeah im back again for the millionth time. Last time i stopped coming here was like.....a year ago when i got banned. Recently though I got a new laptop and a cable modem and decided to grace VGC's forums with my presence. For all the new people and the old ones who didnt bother to remember me Im Kanashuri but recently ive taken on another nickname as Pink. I like MMO's and FPS and especially MMOFPS's. I play DotA and CS currently and still jumping from mmorpg to mmorpg to find one that will hook my interest for more than 3 weeks. Im a pretty friendly person but Im usually an ******* to people I dont know or who I think are n00bs. I like to start fights and make random enemies to relieve myself from boredom. I like grape soda, and Super Smash Bros and cant wait for Brawl on the Wii. Messege me on AIM or PM me if you got any good mmos you think I should try out....as long as it isnt WoW. Bleh. Oh yeah...I....i dunno. Yeah im done thats all about me. After reading that person klarths sticky i wanted to make this good and long cuz Iknow the wrath of the admin or mod or what ever you are. ^^. ~1 luv

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't remember you at all.

Posted by Corrupt

I... vaguely remember you. At best.

Welcome back, I guess.

Posted by Dexter

The name looks a bit familiar, but I don't remember you. You don't have many posts, so I'm not surprised that I don't remember you.

Welcome back. What do you remember from back in your days here?

Posted by sabre

Didn't you get banned for posting some kind of erection-related image?

I don't care particularly, I'm just seeing if I remember you right. Welcome back.

Posted by The Judge

I remember your avatar, but not you yourself.

Welcome back either way.

Posted by Dog

welcome back.

Posted by Kanashuri

Quoting Dexter: What do you remember from back in your days here?

I remember my last intro and you saying you didnt like me very much at the start, lmao.

and for Sabredog. I got banned cuz i was going through a phase and I posted alot about vampire lesbians(fantasy bloodrayne phase). Yeah

Posted by Xenos

I remember you ... you're the guy with the freakish avatar.

Posted by Kanashuri

Yep thats me!